Adopt A Troll...

Hey.. I'm hearing a lot of

agitation, annoyance, backwash, ballyhoo, big stink, brouhaha, bustle, clatter, combustion, confusion, convulsion, discomposure, disquiet, dither, excitement, fermentation, flap, flurry, furor, fuss, hell broke loose, hubbub, hurly-burly, insurrection, lather, mutiny, outcry, pandemonium, perturbation, pother, racket, rebellion, revolt, riot, rumpus, stew, stir, to-do, tumult, turbulence, upheaval, uprising, upset,vexation, welter, whirl
did you read all those?

Yup, all up in the Trolls these days..

I say adopt A Troll...perhaps we're just misunderstood...:(

I have a fun side and I'm cute and furry...:cheers2:

.....................:deal:

Commotion Synonyms, Commotion Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Hmmm

This board has always had an abundance of trolls and strife.

Some pretty serious longevity speaking there Pale. Was there ever a period where is seemed keeping trolls was more important than regular contributors?

This board has always had an abundance of trolls and strife.

Some pretty serious longevity speaking there Pale. Was there ever a period where is seemed keeping trolls was more important than regular contributors?

I knew the original owner, and he knew that it would help to build the board if he kept a certain amount of trolls on the board to give the rest of his regular members something to chew on. Seems that's still true here. Very few of us original members left though. Most got sick of it and moved on.

I really appreciate some Trolls.. They seem inspired to bringing down the puffed headed posters down a few notches... Makes for some interesting reading at times...

Forum List

Back