Sensitive Guys...

Being a sensitive guy is like dangling Roy Horn before a starving pre-menstral albino tiger.

I am not such a sensitive guy except I must say that there are areas on my body that tend to be more sensitive than others. I guess I am only about 5% sensitive. Maybe more depends on who is telling the story.

I've always thought that a woman wanted her man to be strong enough that she always feels physically and emotionally protected. In other words he'll always stand up for her..

Now even though a woman maybe strong, even overbearing they still want their man to be the ultimate final word as long as it's not an abusive sorta thing...

Are us Guys more sensitive nowadays or just the same old insensitive jerks we've always been?

Sensitive guys worry me. I prefer insensitive. I can handle it, I have self-esteem. I wouldn't even know if they were being insensitive...:lol:

To answer your question though. They are the same.

Nope, not at all.

While you ARE correct that metrosexual doesn't necessary mean "gay" in the sexual sense; it does take on quite a few of the same traits and outward looks as the male homosexual lifestyle; so I would hope that you can see why they two are often confused.

Personally, I find the metrosexual lifestyle to be almost as unfortunate as the homosexual lifestyle. Both are an abandonment of the basic ideals, values, and concepts of the role of Men in society that have been in place for thousands if not tens of thousands of years. It is a complete and total disregard for the most basic and instinctive Male qualities (both good and bad) for no real gain so far as I can tell.

Are us Guys more sensitive nowadays or just the same old insensitive jerks we've always been?

Sensitive guys worry me. I prefer insensitive. I can handle it, I have self-esteem. I wouldn't even know if they were being insensitive...:lol:

To answer your question though. They are the same.

I agree to an extent. I don't know if I prefer a man being insensitive instead of at least a little tender hearted, but I definately do prefer a take-charge and authoritative man that likes to take care of business and get things done.

I've done the "taking care" of a man thing...it's over rated.

Last edited:
If anything the 2 extremes are just becoming more prevalent. The sensitive guys are uber pussies, and we insensitive guy laugh at death, desecration, and extreme sexism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back