Adolf Hitler was a Devout Christian doing the Lord's Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, you are 100% geriatric and probably couldn't handle the blood pressure of an erection even if you had your nitro bottle tucked under your tongue. BIG difference.

And, to be honest, I don't really care what your observations have told you about name calling and intelligent posts. The fact remains that I posted my evidence and you've yet to provide the slightest **** hair of your own. Indeed, you must store all that irony in that fat stomach of yours if you've got enough to both scold me for talking shit while managing to talk shit a mere paragraph later. Hell, if you ever got a liposuction not only would you be able to stock the entire state of Alaska with organic candles for a month but you'd lose any ironic thing you have to post!

As it is, I think i'll leave the chicks who cream themselves over 60 year old fat men all to you, homey. You'd better start sweet talking the orderly because it looks like you checked out of your last piece of ass around the time glam metal passed a torch to grunge music.

Last edited:
All I know from experience is that the most immature people always resort to name calling. All I have seen from you is name calling, name calling, and more name calling.

Try an intellectual argument. The name calling is so base.

You are perfectly free to fantasize about my photo all you want. I do not want any homosexual love mail, though, as I am 100 percent straight.

I take it you are a very whimpy effiminate male who probably gets turned down by all the women you have approached in life. Look if they don't want to breed with you, it is because you never followed that Charles Atlas body building course. Go back and work out a little, and you might impress a woman. More than likely a 300 pounder. They are usually not too picky. Any male will do in a case like that.

Looks like you've met our resident liberal racist game boy, and have him pegged down. :lol:

Looks like you've met our resident liberal racist game boy, and have him pegged down. :lol:

funny that you'd be talking about pegging another man down, dildo lover. I bet your favorite fake dick is wigger color too.

Why do you say that?

Well initially on his first try at power people shot him down, plus too the issues with his mother. Maybe rage at the father. He felt lonely and hurt and I suspect he was also fighting (internally homosexual tendencies) because of all the young gorgeous boys he recruited. Low self esteem, sadist/masochism issues.

Well initially on his first try at power people shot him down, plus too the issues with his mother. Maybe rage at the father. He felt lonely and hurt and I suspect he was also fighting (internally homosexual tendencies) because of all the young gorgeous boys he recruited. Low self esteem, sadist/masochism issues.

Failures of Abraham Lincoln (was it also low self esteem and sadist/masochism issues?) :lol:

Lost job, 1832
Defeated for legislature, 1832
Failed in business, 1833
Elected to legislature, 1834
Sweetheart (Ann Rutledge) died, 1835
Had nervous breakdown, 1836
Defeated for Speaker, 1838
Defeated for nomination for Congress, 1843
Elected to Congress, 1846
Lost renomination, 1848
Rejected for Land Officer, 1849
Defeated for Senate, 1854
Defeated for nomination for Vice-President, 1856
Again defeated for Senate, 1858
Elected President, 1860

Though you question was not addressed to me, it brings up a good point.

Those like Hitler, Stalin or Osama Bin Ladin who preach hatred and killing are not doing God's will and do not know Him and probably never will commune with God in any way, shape or form.

Silly, no one communes with fantasy creatures but if anyone did, I bet the first thing God would say is shut that ass Neubarth up!!!! He's not my spokesperson, no matter how saintly and holy that bum thinks he is.

Failures of Abraham Lincoln (was it also low self esteem and sadist/masochism issues?) :lol:

Lost job, 1832
Defeated for legislature, 1832
Failed in business, 1833
Elected to legislature, 1834
Sweetheart (Ann Rutledge) died, 1835
Had nervous breakdown, 1836
Defeated for Speaker, 1838
Defeated for nomination for Congress, 1843
Elected to Congress, 1846
Lost renomination, 1848
Rejected for Land Officer, 1849
Defeated for Senate, 1854
Defeated for nomination for Vice-President, 1856
Again defeated for Senate, 1858
Elected President, 1860

Its quite possible. ALthough I don't know about him hating his mother or father, still he certainly did drive his wife insane (perhaps he was a sadist under the sheets) or maybe he rejected her because of his (closet case desires) ....we can only speculate on that one.

You should read it again. I was basically showing how stupid Sucky's line of reasoning is.

oooops!! Sorry!!
I totally misread the post and I am glad you did not write what I thought you wrote. I must have just been reading scatmeow's hate talk and missed the 'If' in your post. When I saw something about vaporizing Muslims I lost my head, thinking about my Muslim friends.

I still think you are a shameless bigot though and I'm going to put Sunni to some tests to determine if he is your sock puppet.

Sunni boy, I have some questions.

1) Do you drink Tab?

Hitler was not a christan, he was an Odinist the Swastika is the symbol of the God of Sun, Fire, and ALL Creation, Odin. The rest of the symbols used in Nazi Germany are Ruins from the old Religion.

oooops!! Sorry!!
I totally misread the post and I am glad you did not write what I thought you wrote. I must have just been reading scatmeow's hate talk and missed the 'If' in your post. When I saw something about vaporizing Muslims I lost my head, thinking about my Muslim friends.

I still think you are a shameless bigot though and I'm going to put Sunni to some tests to determine if he is your sock puppet.

Sunni boy, I have some questions.

1) Do you drink Tab?
Tab is nasty!!! :evil:

no, you are 100% geriatric and probably couldn't handle the blood pressure of an erection even if you had your nitro bottle tucked under your tongue. BIG difference.

And, to be honest, I don't really care what your observations have told you about name calling and intelligent posts. The fact remains that I posted my evidence and you've yet to provide the slightest **** hair of your own. Indeed, you must store all that irony in that fat stomach of yours if you've got enough to both scold me for talking shit while managing to talk shit a mere paragraph later. Hell, if you ever got a liposuction not only would you be able to stock the entire state of Alaska with organic candles for a month but you'd lose any ironic thing you have to post!

As it is, I think i'll leave the chicks who cream themselves over 60 year old fat men all to you, homey. You'd better start sweet talking the orderly because it looks like you checked out of your last piece of ass around the time glam metal passed a torch to grunge music.

More childish nonsense from you. Look, dude, I would be very happy to meet you any time any place if you think you are a better specimin than me. The women all chase after me because I am still built like a Greek God, only better looking.

I have yet to see any substantive argument from you. it is obvious that you lack the capacity to put a cohesive argument together. Your initial supposition was wrong, as I pointed out. You do not know anything about my religious convictions other than the fact that I believe in something and it relates to Christianity. My mentioning of the Bible is done to see if there are any fools who want to disagree with it. So far no intelligent takers, just a drunken fool.

When you sober up, please offer some sort of substantive point and we will discuss it. Right now, you are obviously too intoxicated to make any sense.

More childish nonsense from you. Look, dude, I would be very happy to meet you any time any place if you think you are a better specimin than me. The women all chase after me because I am still built like a Greek God, only better looking.

I have yet to see any substantive argument from you. it is obvious that you lack the capacity to put a cohesive argument together. Your initial supposition was wrong, as I pointed out. You do not know anything about my religious convictions other than the fact that I believe in something and it relates to Christianity. My mentioning of the Bible is done to see if there are any fools who want to disagree with it. So far no intelligent takers, just a drunken fool.

When you sober up, please offer some sort of substantive point and we will discuss it. Right now, you are obviously too intoxicated to make any sense.

feel free to keep up the facade, dude. Ladies may flock to you at the nursing home but you might wanna consider their limited range of options. I get the impression that your ability to fathom a substantive argument is reflected in your personal disillusionment about your geriatric prowess. And, as fun as kicking an old mans ass sounds I'm afraid i'll go ahead and leave you to your medication hallucinations. greek god. good grief.

feel free to keep up the facade, dude. Ladies may flock to you at the nursing home but you might wanna consider their limited range of options. I get the impression that your ability to fathom a substantive argument is reflected in your personal disillusionment about your geriatric prowess. And, as fun as kicking an old mans ass sounds I'm afraid i'll go ahead and leave you to your medication hallucinations. greek god. good grief.
You could never compare with me. And to think that I am a writer. Your feelings of inadequacy are haunting you. That is why you are running away. Art thou a total wimp? A pencil necked Geek? A self loathing homosexual? A psychiatric ward inmate? I do know you need to sober up. You simply do not make any sense as soused as you present yourself right now.

You could never compare with me. And to think that I am a writer. Your feelings of inadequacy are haunting you. That is why you are running away. Art thou a total wimp? A pencil necked Geek? A self loathing homosexual? A psychiatric ward inmate? I do know you need to sober up. You simply do not make any sense as soused as you present yourself right now.

ahhh stfu, already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back