Adolf Hitler was a Devout Christian doing the Lord's Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the Bible literally excludes Muslims when it says to love your fellowman?
Though you question was not addressed to me, it brings up a good point. When I post, I usually bring up the perspective of the basic Christians, simply because they can not explain themselves very well. My own convictions are less pointed and I frequently tell my fellow "believers" that there are too many passages that may be taken as allegory or as fact, but we never know for certain what to do with them. I don't look at Genesis as fact, but a recorded attempt to explain man's relationship with God. Those who want to believe that Genesis is fact may do so and I will not argue with them as argumentation on a point like that is futile. Might as well argue over the number of angels who can dance on the head of a pin.

The Bible says that God is not willing that any shall perish (die spiritually), but that all should come to faith and obedience in Him.

I believe that people who reach out to try to commune with God with a pure heart will always reach Him regardless of their religion and the confusion that mankind's religion brings.

Those like Hitler, Stalin or Osama Bin Ladin who preach hatred and killing are not doing God's will and do not know Him and probably never will commune with God in any way, shape or form.

Those like Hitler, Stalin or Osama Bin Ladin who preach hatred and killing are not doing God's will and do not know Him and probably never will commune with God in any way, shape or form.

dude, you would not know "gods will" any clearer than THEY know gods will. YOU are convinced of your own truth just like they are. I hate to break it to you but they say the same damn thing about you that you do about their communication with god.

Oh, Angie. :cuckoo:

That's how you worded it. And knowing how you feel about Islam and never having heard you say anything decent about Muslims ...

I'm beginning to think Sunni is your sock puppet, programmed to make Muslims look bad.

are you fucking kidding me? Do you want to see OT scripture that not only validates mass murder, rape and the rest but REQUIRES as much? do you wanna remember what EXACTLY happened to those golden calf worshippers who moses found after his first trek up the mountain?

hey, when in doubt POST THE FUCKING PICTURE. Enjoy the evidence, dude, and spare me your lecture on education and I'll spare you a lecture on posting unflattering pics of yourself as an avatar.

Again, a ver low IQ post with no educational merit. Man, did you ever complete elementary school?

I have pictures ov myself with Fidel Castro and Che Guevara. That does not prove that I supported them or agreed with them. It only proves that a photographer took our photo. I was doing research on Hemingway at the time.

Old Testament? I am a firm believer that the OT shows the evolution of a religion from very primative to moderately civilized. If you can see that, we will have found something to agree on. The OT does not teach the religion of Christ as presently taught in most of the world. Religion, like species evolves. Hopefully you will understand that some day.

I love my avatar, because it appears to consistently annoy grossly immature low IQ males.

It is all true what you say! I won't dispute it. The Aryan Nation is run by a so-called religion Preacher who calls himself a Priest! He was on the history channel stating that History was the 2nd prophet after Jesus, or something along those lines!

But that facts remain who stopped the Nazis? The Atheist Communist regime in the USSR, the Christians from Britian, the Christians from USA? What did the Muslims do at the time? They sided and agreed with Hitler. Most Muslim nations openly helped and supported him!

It is the Muslims of today that are preaching Hitler's rhetoric and trying to practice what he preached, not the Christians!

prescot bush funded the nazis....then gave the a home after the war

well, other than any given jewish holy man from the old testament. You really wanna point a finger at mass murder, assassinations, and child molestation with a torah chock full of that same shit, jew? Demonizing muslims might tickle your heeb bone but it doesn't deflect the point of Hitler's christianity even if it's not posh to pick on the dogma that basically protects your little zionist golden child from becoming a jewish memory..

Hitler was a Christian not an Atheist or Muslim etc! Sunni did a great job of making that point!

However, it should be pointed out that Christians (US & Britian) and Atheist (Stalin's Russia) defeated Hitler!

That's how you worded it. And knowing how you feel about Islam and never having heard you say anything decent about Muslims ...

I'm beginning to think Sunni is your sock puppet, programmed to make Muslims look bad.
You should read it again. I was basically showing how stupid Sucky's line of reasoning is.

prescot bush funded the nazis....then gave the a home after the war

Some Americans still fund the Nazis, what is your point!

If you are equating Bush to a Nazi, I can't agree. He was a bad president no doubt. One of the worst of the worst! But he is no nazi!

Ya think? Me too.

I'm beginning to think that there's a couple sock puppets sent by the DNC to make Republicans look bad, as well.

They're doing a helluva job, too.

Ya think? Me too.

I'm beginning to think that there's a couple sock puppets sent by the DNC to make Republicans look bad, as well.

They're doing a helluva job, too.
Wuh? You think SuckyMan is MY sock puppet? That's totally incorrect. I do agree he is probably not a muslim and is only here to make muslims look bad.

Wuh? You think SuckyMan is MY sock puppet? That's totally incorrect. I do agree he is probably not a muslim and is only here to make muslims look bad.

That goes without saying. He knew this thread would get people angry, stirred up and pissed off. He met his goal.

He is not a muslim nor a doctor, what he is only science will tell..............

Hitler was a Christian not an Atheist or Muslim etc! Sunni did a great job of making that point!

However, it should be pointed out that Christians (US & Britian) and Atheist (Stalin's Russia) defeated Hitler!

sure, in a conflict that had nothing to do with muslims... yet, here you are in a thread finding a way to demonize muslims anyway.. interesting how that always seems to happen.

Again, a ver low IQ post with no educational merit. Man, did you ever complete elementary school?

I have pictures ov myself with Fidel Castro and Che Guevara. That does not prove that I supported them or agreed with them. It only proves that a photographer took our photo. I was doing research on Hemingway at the time.

Old Testament? I am a firm believer that the OT shows the evolution of a religion from very primative to moderately civilized. If you can see that, we will have found something to agree on. The OT does not teach the religion of Christ as presently taught in most of the world. Religion, like species evolves. Hopefully you will understand that some day.

I love my avatar, because it appears to consistently annoy grossly immature low IQ males.

oh, it's not that your avatar annoys anyone, dude.. If you want your pic to look like a fat chick modeling a two piece then so be it. Clearly, you didn't get my point about how laughable it is for you to be doling out lessons on education despite all the evidence readily available of, say it with me, catholic nazis and the role of the catholic church in ww2.

Hell, pictures don't mean anything because YOU say so!

:lol:

classic. By all means, PLEASE post another batch of irony with another accusation of someone else's education, dude. It's probably not hilarious to watch you rationalize the OT much in the same way every other dogma junkie hellbent on self righteousness will do with their holy text.

Last edited:
sure, in a conflict that had nothing to do with muslims... yet, here you are in a thread finding a way to demonize muslims anyway.. interesting how that always seems to happen.

Not any different than you demoralizing Jews in every thread with your Nazi propaganda!

oh, it's not that your avatar annoys anyone, dude.. If you want your pic to look like a fat chick modeling a two piece then so be it. Clearly, you didn't get my point about how laughable it is for you to be doling out lessons on education despite all the evidence readily available of, say it with me, catholic nazis and the role of the catholic church in ww2.

classic. By all means, PLEASE post another batch of irony with another accusation of someone else's education, dude. It's probably not hilarious to watch you rationalize the OT much in the same way every other dogma junkie hellbent on self righteousness will do with their holy text.

Always a tough guy behind your computer screen! What I saw in his avatar, was a pretty rough looking guy tha you would have probably pissed in your pants if confronted by! :lol:

Not any different than you demoralizing Jews in every thread with your Nazi propaganda!

yea dude.. comparing two cultures that hold a similar premium on a specific ethnic heritage sure is nazi propaganda!

Hell, I almost choked soda on my monitor in the "Im the nazi" thread where you were talking about America electing a black man into office.. despite your horror at the very idea of israel doing the same with an arab muslim. Put that on your hooked nose, buddy!

Always a tough guy behind your computer screen! What I saw in his avatar, was a pretty rough looking guy tha you would have probably pissed in your pants if confronted by! :lol:

Do the math on his listed ago, bukko.. looks like you miscalculated which of us would be pissing ourselves.

All I know from experience is that the most immature people always resort to name calling. All I have seen from you is name calling, name calling, and more name calling.

Try an intellectual argument. The name calling is so base.

You are perfectly free to fantasize about my photo all you want. I do not want any homosexual love mail, though, as I am 100 percent straight.

I take it you are a very whimpy effiminate male who probably gets turned down by all the women you have approached in life. Look if they don't want to breed with you, it is because you never followed that Charles Atlas body building course. Go back and work out a little, and you might impress a woman. More than likely a 300 pounder. They are usually not too picky. Any male will do in a case like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back