ADL did NOT apologize to Beck for what he said about Soros and the Holocaust

Well you dont listen to Soros either. He outlined his plan.

So the Rich Internationalist Jew has a Plan??

Why do I get the sense that I've heard that before??

Oh I get it if you pay attention to what the Quran says or listen to the details of What Soros says you are some kind of ...What pejorative would you like to use today?

You're free to believe the Earth is 6000 years old. That's your right.

Well you dont listen to Soros either. He outlined his plan.

So the Rich Internationalist Jew has a Plan??

Why do I get the sense that I've heard that before??

Oh I get it if you pay attention to what the Quran says or listen to the details of What Soros says you are some kind of ...What pejorative would you like to use today?

I see. So it's either the Jews, or the Muslims, or, let's add, the Secular Progressives (aka the atheists) that people like O'Reilly love to talk about

who are going to take over the world.

Uh, that is what I said...

Uh, no it isn't. Beck first made those comments before the apology letter was issued. Has nothing to do with October coming before November. Try not to be an idiot - and try to engage your brain before you make mileage out of crap.

Uh, I guess you can read books, but not linked articles.

Glenn Beck's Remarks About Soros And The Holocaust 'Offensive And Over The Top'

New York, NY, November 11, 2010 … The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today criticized as "completely inappropriate and offensive" remarks by Glenn Beck on his radio and television programs, in which he inaccurately connected George Soros, who was then a young boy, to the actions of others in sending Jews to death camps during the Holocaust.

On his November 10 radio show, Beck described how Soros, who was born in Hungary to Orthodox Jewish parents, "used to go around with this anti-Semite and deliver papers to the Jews and confiscate their property and then ship them off. And George Soros was part of it. He would help confiscate the stuff. It was frightening. Here's a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps."

Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director and a Holocaust survivor, issued the following statement:

Glenn Beck's description of George Soros' actions during the Holocaust is completely inappropriate, offensive and over the top. For a political commentator or entertainer to have the audacity to say – inaccurately – that there's a Jewish boy sending Jews to death camps, as part of a broader assault on Mr. Soros, that's horrific.

While I, too, may disagree with many of Soros' views and analysis on the issues, to bring in this kind of innuendo about his past is unacceptable. To hold a young boy responsible for what was going on around him during the Holocaust as part of a larger effort to denigrate the man is repugnant.

The Holocaust was a horrific time, and many people had to make excruciating choices to ensure their survival. George Soros has been forthright about his childhood experiences and his family's history, and there the matter should rest.

So we actually agree on something.... Because I have, consistently, said we should leave his childhood out of the argument. And I do... other than to remind people what Soros himself said about that period of his life. He was asked if he felt any remorse, he said no. Personally, I think that tells us a lot about Soros. He is a man who lacks personal responsibility - that's a trait of the left.

However, unless you've read the man's works, I fail to see how the hell you can defend him. Or, perhaps you prefer not to know who it is that is bankrolling your glorious utopia. From a personal perspective, I wouldn't take blood money. That's just me. And I would be saying exactly the same thing if he was bankrolling the TEA parties. In fact, I would be screaming from the rooftops that they should not be taking him money. The man is an egotistical maniac with a vision that requires the collapse of the United States as any kind of power. You may find that acceptable - I don't.

I would like both the Beck QUOTES on these two occasions to compare them and see what he said each time.

Are you willing to produce both Beck quotes Cali Girl?

Uh, no it isn't. Beck first made those comments before the apology letter was issued. Has nothing to do with October coming before November. Try not to be an idiot - and try to engage your brain before you make mileage out of crap.

New York, NY, November 11, 2010 … The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today criticized as "completely inappropriate and offensive" remarks by Glenn Beck on his radio and television programs, in which he inaccurately connected George Soros, who was then a young boy, to the actions of others in sending Jews to death camps during the Holocaust.

On his November 10 radio show, Beck described how Soros, who was born in Hungary to Orthodox Jewish parents, "used to go around with this anti-Semite and deliver papers to the Jews and confiscate their property and then ship them off. And George Soros was part of it. He would help confiscate the stuff. It was frightening. Here's a Jewish boy helping send the Jews to the death camps."

Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director and a Holocaust survivor, issued the following statement:

Glenn Beck's description of George Soros' actions during the Holocaust is completely inappropriate, offensive and over the top. For a political commentator or entertainer to have the audacity to say – inaccurately – that there's a Jewish boy sending Jews to death camps, as part of a broader assault on Mr. Soros, that's horrific.

While I, too, may disagree with many of Soros' views and analysis on the issues, to bring in this kind of innuendo about his past is unacceptable. To hold a young boy responsible for what was going on around him during the Holocaust as part of a larger effort to denigrate the man is repugnant.

The Holocaust was a horrific time, and many people had to make excruciating choices to ensure their survival. George Soros has been forthright about his childhood experiences and his family's history, and there the matter should rest.

So we actually agree on something.... Because I have, consistently, said we should leave his childhood out of the argument. And I do... other than to remind people what Soros himself said about that period of his life. He was asked if he felt any remorse, he said no. Personally, I think that tells us a lot about Soros. He is a man who lacks personal responsibility - that's a trait of the left.

However, unless you've read the man's works, I fail to see how the hell you can defend him. Or, perhaps you prefer not to know who it is that is bankrolling your glorious utopia. From a personal perspective, I wouldn't take blood money. That's just me. And I would be saying exactly the same thing if he was bankrolling the TEA parties. In fact, I would be screaming from the rooftops that they should not be taking him money. The man is an egotistical maniac with a vision that requires the collapse of the United States as any kind of power. You may find that acceptable - I don't.

"He was asked if he felt any remorse, he said no."

and there is your independent thinking in a nutshell, you little drone.

sigh...the entire house is on fire and you idiot leftists are trying to put it out by jumping on it. gonna burn yourself.

That letter referred to the first time Beck said that stuff about Soros.

Fucking idiot.

Who? Beck? Yes...yes he is. :thup:

Whether or not Beck is an idiot is of no consequence to me. He is, however, absolutely right about Soros.

No. He isn't. And you say in your next post that you "think his childhood should be left out of it"...... and then say .... "except for what he said about it"

A bit contradictory, dear.

You know that the Pope was Hitler Youth, right?

just sayin

Obfuscation is not an argument, it is an attempt at diversion. It has nothing to do with me or my views. It has to do with Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director and a Holocaust survivor's views.

Foxman sent Beck this letter dated October 22:

Dear Glenn:

A direct-mail piece recently sent to some ADL supporters around the country inadvertently misidentified you on a list of celebrities who had made anti-Semitic statements over the past year.

This was clearly a mistake, and we deeply regret that your name was included in the mailing, which was produced by an independent, third-party contractor. I hope you will accept my personal apologies.

Even though we may disagree from time to time, I know that you are a friend of the Jewish people, and a friend of Israel.

Sincerely,
Abe
Abraham Foxman
National Director

On his November 10th show Beck made the comments about Soros sending Jews to death camps during the Holocaust as a young boy.

THEN: Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director and a Holocaust survivor, issued the following statement:

It's well documented that the Tea Party has gotten plenty of blood money. So shut up please.

So what?
Like it's some BIG DEAL what the ADL says? just like we are suppose to care what the NAACP says...
pfeeeesh.:cuckoo:

Gee, Soros was important enough for you to start a lame thread about him the other day.

SUDDENLY, in Stephatopia, the topic is of no interest...

wtf are you babbling about, ? Soros SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT, the ADL doesn't speak for me, so what it says means NOTHING.
sheeeesh:lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
So what?
Like it's some BIG DEAL what the ADL says? just like we are suppose to care what the NAACP says...
pfeeeesh.:cuckoo:

Gee, Soros was important enough for you to start a lame thread about him the other day.

SUDDENLY, in Stephatopia, the topic is of no interest...

wtf are you babbling about, ? Soros SHOULD BE TALKED ABOUT, the ADL doesn't speak for me, so what it says means NOTHING.
sheeeesh:lol::cuckoo:

For someone to mean anything they have to be speaking for YOU? that's a queer sentiment...

ZOA is a bigger threat to America than George Soros. How many American sons & daughters have to die fighting Israel's wars?

If you read the article there are a number statements Soros made about Bush, I agree 100% with Soros. IMO, Soros doesn't go far enough. He should call for Bush facing a tribunal for war crimes.

HAHAHA. man you are an idiot...

Coming from you it is a compliment. If I was as obtuse as you are, I'd jump off a cliff and stop using up oxygen someone else could use.

Forum List

Back