Addison Russell Accused of Domestic Abuse on Social Media:

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
It seem that another baseball player has been accused of Domestic Violence but over Social Media and by the wife friend, so can this be taken as fact and can something like this ruin the career of a young athlete even if it is found false?

Addison Russell back at Wrigley Field, but not in Friday's lineup: 'This is my home'

Also what should be the penalty for Domestic Violence when it come to professional players?

If he is guilty of domestic violence he should be punished- the same as any other person who commits domestic violence. Meanwhile, we are still innocent until proven guilty in this country, that includes baseball players.

• Banned
If he is guilty of domestic violence he should be punished- the same as any other person who commits domestic violence. Meanwhile, we are still innocent until proven guilty in this country, that includes baseball players.

True and the comment was taken down by the wife.

I like the kid but he did it then I feel he has no place in baseball but if not then the person that accused him of hitting his wife ( the friend of the wife ) should answer for the comment.

I like the kid but he did it then I feel he has no place in baseball but if not then the person that accused him of hitting his wife ( the friend of the wife ) should answer for the comment.

It's got nothing to do with baseball though.

If he's guilty of domestic abuse (or passing a bad check, or property destruction, or stealing a car, whatever) let that play out, no pun intended, in its own context. In the same way if he commits a costly error on the field, it shouldn't result in a misdemeanor charge in court. Everything in its place.

• Banned

It's got nothing to do with baseball though.

If he's guilty of domestic abuse (or passing a bad check, or property destruction, or stealing a car, whatever) let that play out, no pun intended, in its own context. In the same way if he commits a costly error on the field, it shouldn't result in a misdemeanor charge in court. Everything in its place.

In sports they have been cracking down on domestic violence and have rules approved by the Union, so it does have to do with baseball if the player is suspended by the team or league.

I like the kid and hope he is innocent but in today time players have to be more cautious because of social media and Russell is learning the damage one comment can do to his career no matter factual or not.

Ah yes. The BruceTLaney court of Public Opinion will now come to order. hear ye, hear ye.

This was all over the sports boards. You are late your honor.

Maybe she started banging Derrick Fishcer? who knows? Maybe A. Russel only put his hands up to block her blows and she slammed her head into his elbow?

• Banned
Ah yes. The BruceTLaney court of Public Opinion will now come to order. hear ye, hear ye.

Maybe she started banging Derrick Fishcer? who knows? Maybe A. Russel only put his hands up to block her blows and she slammed her head into his elbow?

So I am not allow to post anything without your approval?

Also feel free check the date this thread was created and because other boards are discussing this matter it has not been discuss on this site when concerning Russell.

I also have stated if it is true or not and have not said he was guilty of the deleted message on his wife social media account.

Now do you have a problem with me creating threads and do you believe threads should only be created that support your opinion by those you approve of?

Also how many repeated threads are created on this site and why don't you tell others that their threads are duplicate and discussed on other boards?

Now let me know when I have your permission to post and when you buy this forum!

I don't normally use the STHU button hmmmmm? however, I see it is not available in here "your honor"
honor? that is a funny one. your Honorable Judge Bruce_T_Laney now presiding. "honorable" funny dat.

another "baseball player" does that excuse NFL or NBA or NHL from selective works? interesting.

• Banned
Well it seem you have an issue with what I posted and believe that it is a waste of board space.

So here is my advice and file a report requesting this thread to be closed and deleted.

Now seeing you are trolling to start a flame war mean you are not going to get it through your head that I create threads whenever I want and until you or someone else buy this site.

Now troll all you want.
I don't normally use the STHU button hmmmmm? however, I see it is not available in here "your honor"
honor? that is a funny one. your Honorable Judge Bruce_T_Laney now presiding. "honorable" funny dat.

another "baseball player" does that excuse NFL or NBA or NHL from selective works? interesting.

Oh, the article was about possible domestic abuse in Baseball but hey do what you want and enjoy the trolling!

If you're a star baseball player, you can do anything. If you're playing the Giants you can grab 'em by the Posey.

Forum List

Back