Add another Dimwit to the list of Presidential contenders

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
Washington state Democrat Governor Jay Inslee has announced his intention of running for President in 2020 on Climate Change. :eek-52:

Washington Governor Jay Inslee Is Running for President - The Atlantic

While I don't agree with his beliefs or politics, I will say he's a better choice than anything from the Dem lineup yet, and would try to bring US together. I doubt it would work, but atleast he'd make the attempt and has a genuine wish to make a difference for the betterment of the country, with less personal greed for power than most.

My personal opinion is that he's naïve with rose colored glasses to only see what he wants to see & basically harmless, although that could be a double edged sword.

Depending on how things go over the next 671 days...….I probably won't vote for him either, cause, well, he is a Dimwit :rolleyes:

Hard to know how to read the OP. At the beginning and the end you call him "Dimwit" and in between you praise him.

That reminds me, it's time for a sammich. I really don't have ingredients that go together but I'm gonna take a cue from this OP and do it anyway. :)

At least its someone besides Biden, Sanders and Hitlery.

Don't know the guy but I'll do some research.

Hard to know how to read the OP. At the beginning and the end you call him "Dimwit" and in between you praise him.

That reminds me, it's time for a sammich. I really don't have ingredients that go together but I'm gonna take a cue from this OP and do it anyway. :)

Not really praising him, but willing to give credit where credit is due.....and that includes calling him a Dimwit with blinders on

His biggest problem is name recognition. Like many people, there first reaction to hearing it is: Who?

"Dimwit" is pretty generous when referring Democrats. It only goes downhill from there.

At least its someone besides Biden, Sanders and Hitlery.

Don't know the guy but I'll do some research.

Those you mentioned as well as Harris, Booker, Warren or any of the others that have or may step up to the plate

Read him as bipolar.

"Dimwit" is pretty generous when referring Democrats. It only goes downhill from there.

Are you suggesting the OP is using a schoolyard euphemism to employ a Composition Fallacy? :eek:

She's not as dumb as you yanno.

JustAnotherNut --- see what I did there?

Read him as bipolar.

Make that 'her' and you might be right...…...btw, do you have anything to add to the subject of the thread? Or are you just trolling??

Washington state Democrat Governor Jay Inslee has announced his intention of running for President in 2020 on Climate Change. :eek-52:

While I don't agree with his beliefs or politics, I will say he's a better choice than anything from the Dem lineup yet, and would try to bring US together. I doubt it would work, but atleast he'd make the attempt and has a genuine wish to make a difference for the betterment of the country, with less personal greed for power than most.

My personal opinion is that he's naïve with rose colored glasses to only see what he wants to see & basically harmless, although that could be a double edged sword.

Depending on how things go over the next 671 days...….I probably won't vote for him either, cause, well, he is a Dimwit :rolleyes:

If Hillary decides it's 'HER TURN' again, there is not one potential candidate mentioned yet the DNC will not screw just as hard as they did Bernie to give her the nomination. :p

Another candidate 100x more qualified than Trump .

As is virtually everybody. In this case while most of us know nothing about the subject we're at least informed that he's a Governor and therefore, "has held an actual job in his life". That puts him well past Rump all by itself.

If they look a lil fucked up they'd been out on Al's yacht all day......ya know ?
1536196760505.jpg

If Hillary decides it's 'HER TURN' again, there is not one potential candidate mentioned yet the DNC will not screw just as hard as they did Bernie to give her the nomination. :p

I dunno about that, I think most everyone is just sick of her whining about 2016, though I'm sure there's a few diehards. I think there's a lot more competition than before.....but it's still too early in the game

I dunno about that, I think most everyone is just sick of her whining about 2016, though I'm sure there's a few diehards. I think there's a lot more competition than before.....but it's still too early in the game
True, especially after she even threw the Democrats who kept her from being indicted to stay in the race and out of prison, even blamed the ones who had helped her rig the primaries / cheat in debates / gave her the nomination she could not win.

The over-self-inflated elitist in her, I think, still believes she IS the Democratic Party and that no matter what she does negatively it should be ignored and she be treated like a Queen (King) no matter what.

Are you suggesting the OP is using a schoolyard euphemism to employ a Composition Fallacy? :eek:

She's not as dumb as you yanno.

JustAnotherNut --- see what I did there?
What I'm saying, quite clearly, is that "dimwit" is one of the most charitable labels possible for party of idiots.

Forum List

Back