Adams Apple Annie is at it again!

"So at the moment anyway, I mean I don't know what's going to happen in New York today, but at the moment I'm not really worried of a movement like SDS which really swept a lot of the college campuses... taking over. Of course if it does, just remember the lesson from my book: it just took a few shootings at Kent State to shut that down for good." And here's another, just in case you weren't convinced: "This is the first time they got bullets back... and that put an end to the protests pretty quickly." - Ann Coulter

She gets more insane by the minute..........it cracks me up that people even take her seriously.

Ann Coulter Advocates Shooting Occupy Protesters | Ology
She never said nor implied OWS people should be shot.
She made a reference to the Kent State shootings . She accurately stated that the shootings ended the protest. That is historically correct.
IOf course the PC perpetually offended weenies on the Left( media matters) make the great leap to "Ann Coulter said the OWS people should be shot..
Newsflash...Media Matters is a far left blog. Second, anything MM has to say is so biased, they cannot be trusted to even gloss the facts.

But I didn't say she's against the entire constitution.

She didn't say she was against any of the constitution.

A lot of bagger freaks want criminals and the mentally ill to have easy access to guns and to be able to take them anywhere,

No one is saying they want you Shitters to have access to guns.

even into grade schools and bars.

So, if you couldn't blatantly lie, you'd have nothing at all to say, would you?

From what I've read, she is in favor of that as well.

At least your willing to lie through your fucking teeth and claim it..

Hey, you're a demagogue, one of the little Goebbels of the left.

Yer a dime a dozen.

If given a choice, I have no doubt that she would tear off certain offensive passages like that damn pesky First Amendment and set fire to only those.

Really, show anything from Coulter advocating the repression of speech?

Shall we show that fuckwad Obama advocating denying speech to the Tea Party, because THAT I can do.

Funny thing is, just like other radicals, she'll tall you she's in favor of the entire Constitution but only for those Americans with whom she agrees.

You mean, she's like you?

Nah, I don't think so.

IMO, she's a sick little twitch for advocating murder of Americans because she disagrees with their politics. And, apparently, there is a segment of our population that is just as sick.

I think you're a sick little fuck for lying and making this claim.

As sick and vicious as she is, she does have the right to say she would like to see people killed because she doesn't like their politics. And, sickos have the right to agree with her.

Coulter is mild compared to the hate sites that fuel the left.

{COULTER: -- talk radio. And you know, those kids, the ones who started the Kent State riots was Bill Ayers' best friend and according to Ayers, homosexual lover. He ended up blowing himself up in that townhouse in Greenwich Village when they were trying to blow up army recruits -- a dance for army recruits and their dates. They were running through Kent State smashing jewelry store windows, burning the ROTC building to the ground, and when the firemen showed up, they threw rocks at the firemen, they slashed the fire trucks' hoses. This was really out of hand -- it wasn't some peace [unintelligible], you know, peace, love not war --}

I doubt there were jewelry stores on the campus of Kent State as she states. I also doubt that any of the rest of this is true but nothing changes the fact that they murdered innocent people.

But I didn't say she's against the entire constitution.

She didn't say she was against any of the constitution.

A lot of bagger freaks want criminals and the mentally ill to have easy access to guns and to be able to take them anywhere,

No one is saying they want you Shitters to have access to guns.
Actually, that proves my point. These freaks won't even discuss controlling criminal and mentally ill from having free access to guns but yeah, you're right - they'd keep them from the educated and civilized if they could.

So, if you couldn't blatantly lie, you'd have nothing at all to say, would you?
Ever hear of Arizona? Look it up.

At least your willing to lie through your fucking teeth and claim it..

Hey, you're a demagogue, one of the little Goebbels of the left.

Yer a dime a dozen.
Yeah, and we all vote.

Really, show anything from Coulter advocating the repression of speech?

Shall we show that fuckwad Obama advocating denying speech to the Tea Party, because THAT I can do.

You mean, she's like you?

Nah, I don't think so.
Real cute that you accidentally forgot to include what I said about Coulter having the right to spew her hate. Nope - you'd rather lie about what I said.
IMO, she's a sick little twitch for advocating murder of Americans because she disagrees with their politics. And, apparently, there is a segment of our population that is just as sick.

I think you're a sick little fuck for lying and making this claim.
Your own posts demonstrate my point quite well.

As sick and vicious as she is, she does have the right to say she would like to see people killed because she doesn't like their politics. And, sickos have the right to agree with her.

Coulter is mild compared to the hate sites that fuel the left.
I've never seen these left leaning hate sites. Please post links.

Obviously, you use juvenile name calling to cover your inadequacies. I notice you also cherry pick rather than quote in context. Do you really think other posters are so dumb that they miss this?

Okay, you're on ignore now. Take your foul mouth and lies elsewhere. I'm not interested.

Last edited:
Shes just wrong, what a fucking asshole! Holy crap!

If it weren't for the shootings, no one would be able to identify Kent State! The shooting put Kent State on the Protesters map and were the overreaction that the Left craved. I think many in the OWS are secretly wishing to martyr themselves and we shouldn't oblige them
overreaction?

overreaction?

so you think the Veitnam war was good for this country?
What the hell does that have to do with anything?

No surprose though. She has long advocated selectively burning our Constitution so shooting people who dare to take advantage of their First Amendment rights is just her style.

the overreaction that the Left craved

To say that left craved the murders of innocent people is just as sick and depraved as Coulter.

WHAT is wrong with you people?

Its like the whole right wing has just gone completely round the bend. Coulter says stupid crap because she gets paid to. She's a simple minded whore. WHAT is YOUR excuse?

Yes. Typical lib reaction. Conservatives who voice their view are insulted and vilified.
Hey genius...your side will not silence us. EVER. So you'll just have to endure.

{COULTER: -- talk radio. And you know, those kids, the ones who started the Kent State riots was Bill Ayers' best friend and according to Ayers, homosexual lover. He ended up blowing himself up in that townhouse in Greenwich Village when they were trying to blow up army recruits -- a dance for army recruits and their dates. They were running through Kent State smashing jewelry store windows, burning the ROTC building to the ground, and when the firemen showed up, they threw rocks at the firemen, they slashed the fire trucks' hoses. This was really out of hand -- it wasn't some peace [unintelligible], you know, peace, love not war --}

I doubt there were jewelry stores on the campus of Kent State as she states. I also doubt that any of the rest of this is true but nothing changes the fact that they murdered innocent people.
"I doubt that...".....IN other words, you are not in touch with the facts so you make up something that fits the template.

"I doubt that...".....IN other words, you are not in touch with the facts so you make up something that fits the template.

Feel free to prove I'm wrong. (*wink*wink*)

your side will not silence us.

Read my earlier post - the one where I wrote that Coulter has the right to spew venom. That's the difference between the left and right. Coulter plays little word games about shooting people who had the nerve to be walking across their college campus when the REPUBLICAN president order them to be murdered and now, all these years later, there are still pubs/bags who think it was a good idea.

Indefensible.

If it weren't for the shootings, no one would be able to identify Kent State! The shooting put Kent State on the Protesters map and were the overreaction that the Left craved. I think many in the OWS are secretly wishing to martyr themselves and we shouldn't oblige them
overreaction?

overreaction?

Kent State is in Vietnam?

I refer to calling the NG to fire on the students as the overreaction, I'm sorry you have such problems understanding English

No surprose though. She has long advocated selectively burning our Constitution so shooting people who dare to take advantage of their First Amendment rights is just her style.

the overreaction that the Left craved

To say that left craved the murders of innocent people is just as sick and depraved as Coulter.

WHAT is wrong with you people?

Its like the whole right wing has just gone completely round the bend. Coulter says stupid crap because she gets paid to. She's a simple minded whore. WHAT is YOUR excuse?

Again, an extraordinary naive post by a twat. She never advocated anything in that interview and she certainly has never advocated burning The Constitution.
The left do crave the murder of millions of the most innocent....... they call them fetuses and the procedure abortion.

Free speech is tough for lieberals to take innit?

No it isn't. It's the inciting violence thing that trips us up.

hahahaha, a right winger talking about "free speech" yet they are the ones who want to silence the OWS people.....apparently some think they should be shot.....

Our nation's founders declared their independence on July 4, 1776, to break free of the tyranny of a nation that denied them the civil liberties that they believed all people were granted as a birthright. They reaffirmed that faith in independence from governmental tyranny with the ratification of the Bill of Rights in 1791. But Freedom cannot survive when those in power make exceptions to the First Amendment for speech they dislike or criticism they would rather not hear.

hmmmmmm,,,,,,

Adams Apple Annie is at it again!
I like shemales, I even banged a few by mistake, but the fox news propaganda crew, it has to be eradicated. not good for the country. nor the world.

Last edited:
She was right. The shootings at Kent State ended the protests. It was the first time someone had taken an active role in stopping them. After that it was over.
BULLSHIT!

You are either a liar or too young to remember. The protests continued and grew. Funny how CON$ remembered the week long 1971 Vietnam Veterans Against The War protest that Kerry was famous for, but now becaust the Coultergeist says protests stopped those same CON$ say the demonstration Kerry is famous for never happened.

Here is a sample of a typical month of protests a year after Kent State.

April 19, 1971 - 'Vietnam Veterans Against the War' begin a week of nationwide protests.
April 24, 1971 - Another mass demonstration is held in Washington attracting nearly 200,000.
May 3-5 - A mass arrest of 12,000 protesters occurs in Washington.

Last edited:

overreaction?

overreaction?

No, but it was a dimmwit war.

Forum List

Back