Adams Apple Annie is at it again!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
"So at the moment anyway, I mean I don't know what's going to happen in New York today, but at the moment I'm not really worried of a movement like SDS which really swept a lot of the college campuses... taking over. Of course if it does, just remember the lesson from my book: it just took a few shootings at Kent State to shut that down for good." And here's another, just in case you weren't convinced: "This is the first time they got bullets back... and that put an end to the protests pretty quickly." - Ann Coulter

She gets more insane by the minute..........it cracks me up that people even take her seriously.

Ann Coulter Advocates Shooting Occupy Protesters | Ology

"So at the moment anyway, I mean I don't know what's going to happen in New York today, but at the moment I'm not really worried of a movement like SDS which really swept a lot of the college campuses... taking over. Of course if it does, just remember the lesson from my book: it just took a few shootings at Kent State to shut that down for good." And here's another, just in case you weren't convinced: "This is the first time they got bullets back... and that put an end to the protests pretty quickly." - Ann Coulter

She gets more insane by the minute..........it cracks me up that people even take her seriously.

Where is the insane part?

coulter-attn-whore.jpg

Shes just wrong, what a fucking asshole! Holy crap!

If it weren't for the shootings, no one would be able to identify Kent State! The shooting put Kent State on the Protesters map and were the overreaction that the Left craved. I think many in the OWS are secretly wishing to martyr themselves and we shouldn't oblige them

Shes just wrong, what a fucking asshole! Holy crap!

If it weren't for the shootings, no one would be able to identify Kent State! The shooting put Kent State on the Protesters map and were the overreaction that the Left craved. I think many in the OWS are secretly wishing to martyr themselves and we shouldn't oblige them
overreaction?

overreaction?

so you think the Veitnam war was good for this country?

No surprose though. She has long advocated selectively burning our Constitution so shooting people who dare to take advantage of their First Amendment rights is just her style.

the overreaction that the Left craved

To say that left craved the murders of innocent people is just as sick and depraved as Coulter.

WHAT is wrong with you people?

Its like the whole right wing has just gone completely round the bend. Coulter says stupid crap because she gets paid to. She's a simple minded whore. WHAT is YOUR excuse?

I wonder if these people who want to shoot OWS protesters are the same people who are condemning Assad. Talk about a weird sense of Patriotism, shoot your own people but object when a foreign government shoots theirs.

Common people get a grip on reality!!!!!

Syrian security forces continued to shoot dozens of protesters dead yesterday despite calls from the West for President Bashir al-Assad to quit, as Russia moved to reassert its support for the regime.
Syria: forces continue to shoot protesters dead despite calls from West for Assad to quit - Telegraph

No surprose though. She has long advocated selectively burning our Constitution so shooting people who dare to take advantage of their First Amendment rights is just her style.

Could you post a quote of Coulter saying she'd like to burn the Constitution?

Yanno............I'd like to see someone take a couple of tomatoes and throw 'em at this bony bitch.

Shoot the OWS protesters who ARE AMERICAN CITIZENS???????

But, the same thing is going on in Britain, because the host of Top Gear (a BBC show) after hearing about the strikes over there, stated PUBLICLY ON TELEVISION that all of the strikers should be shot out back in front of their family.

Interesting that the wealthy think so little of the sanctity of life of those they deem less than them. Me? I'd put almost any OWS protester against Coulter in a debate and the OWS protester would more than likely win.

Ann Coulter is a loving and caring woman who is not saying things to shock people and make money off books.

She was right. The shootings at Kent State ended the protests. It was the first time someone had taken an active role in stopping them. After that it was over.

The way to deal with the protest sites would have been to leave them be. Not shut them down at all. Not evict them. Let them alone.

They had become petri dishes of disease. TB, Staph, lice, ringworm, raging STDs, it wasn't the police that made the decision to shut these places down, it was the health department in NYC, Oakland, Boston, Los Angeles. Forcibly closing them was counter productive to getting rid of them completely. These are the brightest among the protesters who reinforce their brilliance by smoking lots of pot.

Shut them down, BIG MISTAKE.

Ahhh she's not insane, she's just an average writer who needs to push her books. Thus she resorts to all sorts of stupid hyperbole to do so. Just look at the title of her book "Demonic" Oooooohhh how scary is that? To make the claim that people who demonstrate against the government are posessed by demons is simply ridiculous. She's a hack, and a damned poor one at that.

A few things omitted by the OP..

{COULTER: -- talk radio. And you know, those kids, the ones who started the Kent State riots was Bill Ayers' best friend and according to Ayers, homosexual lover. He ended up blowing himself up in that townhouse in Greenwich Village when they were trying to blow up army recruits -- a dance for army recruits and their dates. They were running through Kent State smashing jewelry store windows, burning the ROTC building to the ground, and when the firemen showed up, they threw rocks at the firemen, they slashed the fire trucks' hoses. This was really out of hand -- it wasn't some peace [unintelligible], you know, peace, love not war --}

Funny how different things are when in context.

Could you post a quote of Coulter saying she'd like to burn the Constitution?

Sure -

But I didn't say she's against the entire constitution. A lot of bagger freaks want criminals and the mentally ill to have easy access to guns and to be able to take them anywhere, even into grade schools and bars. From what I've read, she is in favor of that as well. If given a choice, I have no doubt that she would tear off certain offensive passages like that damn pesky First Amendment and set fire to only those.

Funny thing is, just like other radicals, she'll tall you she's in favor of the entire Constitution but only for those Americans with whom she agrees.

IMO, she's a sick little twitch for advocating murder of Americans because she disagrees with their politics. And, apparently, there is a segment of our population that is just as sick.

As sick and vicious as she is, she does have the right to say she would like to see people killed because she doesn't like their politics. And, sickos have the right to agree with her.

There will be blood, of course the people who egged it on and their followers will find themselves innocent, just an isolated crazy person, probably a liberal.

Forum List

Back