Adam West And Marriage Under The Present Conditions Caused By Jews

I've had no problem finding women I could marry. And the ones I found are strong enough to stand on their own, but choose to be with me. They don't need me for a meal ticket.
Ah, you're one of those "kept" black guys? Lame.

Kept black guys? WTF?

Nope, just a white guy who makes it on his own and enjoys women who can take care of themselves if need be.
Are you proud to be White?

I am proud of who I am. I am proud of what I have accomplished.
But are you proud to be White?

Anyone who can use the terms "alpha", "beta", "cuck", or any of the other redpiller nonsense with a straight face are, in effect, outing themselves as pathetic basement-dwelling trolls.

People who actually get laid don't spend their time whining about "feminism" on the internet.
You make his point. You seem to think getting laid is the pinnacle of human existence.

Of course it's not the pinnacle of human existence.

But it's pretty clear how fucked up people can get without it. This thread being a perfect example.

I especially liked the article's claim of how white men have BIRTH RIGHT to a beautiful obedient white wife. Beta-males worship such nonsense. It's not their own fault that women think they're disgusting, it's THE JOOS!
He didn't write that. Liar.

:lol:

Yeah, he did.

He just dressed it up in some bullshit so you'd swallow it.
You interpret your way, I'll interpret mine. You WANT to see the bullshit, so you do. But don't try and claim the bullshit you see is in the original, when it's not. By the way, he is addressing an issue that is serious, and nowhere else addressed: and that is, what about all these bitter old single white cat ladies?

I'm sure one of them will date you, if you ask nicely and do your best to pretend that you're not an asshole.

I've had no problem finding women I could marry. And the ones I found are strong enough to stand on their own, but choose to be with me. They don't need me for a meal ticket.

Kept black guys? WTF?

Nope, just a white guy who makes it on his own and enjoys women who can take care of themselves if need be.

Once again, I am proud of who I am, what I have accomplished and what I stand for

Jews have liberals and Conservatives just like every other group in the US and its the leftist who want to be rid of the Alpha Male. Blaming the Jews for everything is retarded.

Kept black guys? WTF?

The color of your skin is not an accomplishment. You might as well ask "Are you proud to have a nose?" "Are you proud to have a pancreas?"

Anyone who can use the terms "alpha", "beta", "cuck", or any of the other redpiller nonsense with a straight face are, in effect, outing themselves as pathetic basement-dwelling trolls.

People who actually get laid don't spend their time whining about "feminism" on the internet.
You make his point. You seem to think getting laid is the pinnacle of human existence.

Of course it's not the pinnacle of human existence.

But it's pretty clear how fucked up people can get without it. This thread being a perfect example.
It's disingenuous to characterize his article as "whining about feminism on the Internet". There are millions of regretful old lonely white cat ladies out there who know he raises a valid point. I researched once what the New York Times has to say about the "successful" childless woman. All their stories featured pictures of happy young blondes, stylish, rushing through airports on their way to an important business meeting somewhere. Their decisions not to have children were referred to as "brave" and "liberating". One book that presented the urban single woman in a positive light got, not one, but TWO rave reviews. We don't have room in the debate for an alternative view? Should every dissenting voice from the NYT cultural agenda be demonized?

I especially liked the article's claim of how white men have BIRTH RIGHT to a beautiful obedient white wife. Beta-males worship such nonsense. It's not their own fault that women think they're disgusting, it's THE JOOS!
He didn't write that. Liar.

Yeah, he did.

He just dressed it up in some bullshit so you'd swallow it.
You interpret your way, I'll interpret mine. You WANT to see the bullshit, so you do. But don't try and claim the bullshit you see is in the original, when it's not. By the way, he is addressing an issue that is serious, and nowhere else addressed: and that is, what about all these bitter old single white cat ladies?

I'm sure one of them will date you, if you ask nicely and do your best to pretend that you're not an asshole.
No one wants them, so once a week they pay $500 for 12 inches to come spend an hour.

Steve if you were a proud white Alpha Male, well you would not be on here trying to convince others that you are and Ivanka Trump is the cause of why you are no longer proud Alpha Male.

( She's Jewish )

Kept black guys? WTF?

Once again, I am proud of who I am, what I have accomplished and what I stand for

00Jewish-feminists00.jpg

Kept black guys? WTF?

Are you proud that you worship a Jewish woman?

Jews have liberals and Conservatives just like every other group in the US and its the leftist who want to be rid of the Alpha Male. Blaming the Jews for everything is retarded.
If it weren't for Jews, the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act would not have been passed. That means our population would have stabilized at a sustainable and sufficient 230 million, 90% white, a sovereign nation with half a continent to ourselves, and two peaceful neighbors.

The Act was introduced in the House by a Jewish member of COngress from Brooklyn and shepherded through the Senate by a Jewish senator from New York, who cleverly tapped the junior senator from Massachusetts to be the public face of the legislation. (The junior senator's two brothers had just been assassinated and he was beyond criticism or rebuke). The bill was introduced as a racial justice bill while the nation was still feeling the warm fuzzies from the 1964 Civil Rights Act. The bill's champions promised the bill would not upset the racial make up of the country, nor flood our cities with millions of immigrants. The Jewish-owned press repeated these lies and when President Johnson signed the bill into law in a ceremony on Ellis Island in New York Harbor, it kicked off celebrations that night in New York City, where it was celebrated as a Jewish victory over us.

And, truly, it was. So, yeah, I blame Jews for a lot.

Kept black guys? WTF?

I have explained, in plain english, what I am proud of. Exactly what is it that you call "proud to be white"? Your continued attempts to gain credit for the accomplishments of other people who only share your skin color?

I am proud of things I have done and that I can control. Being proud of something you did not do, had no control over, and did nothing to get, is the refuge of losers.

But tell me what it means to be "proud to be white".

Why should I be proud to be white or any other color. I had no control over that. What I am proud of is that I have earned my way all my life and am considered a master millwright by the CEO of the company I work for. I am proud of continuing my education even though I am past 70. I am proud of being considered a dependable friend by many people of many cultures and races. People that are 'proud' of their race tell me that they have nothing substancial to be proud of otherwise. And that includes you, Stevey, baby.

If it weren't for Jews, the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act would not have been passed. That means our population would have stabilized at a sustainable and sufficient 230 million, 90% white, a sovereign nation with half a continent to ourselves, and two peaceful neighbors.

The Act was introduced in the House by a Jewish member of COngress from Brooklyn and shepherded through the Senate by a Jewish senator from New York, who cleverly tapped the junior senator from Massachusetts to be the public face of the legislation. (The junior senator's two brothers had just been assassinated and he was beyond criticism or rebuke). The bill was introduced as a racial justice bill while the nation was still feeling the warm fuzzies from the 1964 Civil Rights Act. The bill's champions promised the bill would not upset the racial make up of the country, nor flood our cities with millions of immigrants. The Jewish-owned press repeated these lies and when President Johnson signed the bill into law in a ceremony on Ellis Island in New York Harbor, it kicked off celebrations that night in New York City, where it was celebrated as a Jewish victory over us.

And anybody else that is not the same as you. If you are a loser, it is always easier to blame someone else for your failures.

And anybody else that is not the same as you. If you are a loser, it is always easier to blame someone else for your failures.
How is immigration policy "my failure". And where is the blaming? You people always resort to that "blaming Jews for your failures" tact whenever you can't deny the truth of an argument . Meanwhile, you know nothing about me. Except that I speak the truth. If it weren't for Jews, we would not be heading for minority status, with everything that that means.

I'll go one further, we would not be heading for minority status as a hated minority. But hated we are, thanks to the poisonous lies relentlessly pouring out of Jewish Hollywood.

Jews do genocide.

Forum List

Back