Adam West And Marriage Under The Present Conditions Caused By Jews

Are you proud to be White?

I am proud of who I am. I am proud of what I have accomplished.
But are you proud to be White?

Once again, I am proud of who I am, what I have accomplished and what I stand for

I have explained, in plain english, what I am proud of. Exactly what is it that you call "proud to be white"? Your continued attempts to gain credit for the accomplishments of other people who only share your skin color?

I am proud of things I have done and that I can control. Being proud of something you did not do, had no control over, and did nothing to get, is the refuge of losers.

But tell me what it means to be "proud to be white".
You should embrace your White Privilege that God has blessed you with. You will respect yourself and learn to be proud being White

Once again, I am proud of who I am, what I have accomplished and what I stand for

I have explained, in plain english, what I am proud of. Exactly what is it that you call "proud to be white"? Your continued attempts to gain credit for the accomplishments of other people who only share your skin color?

I am proud of things I have done and that I can control. Being proud of something you did not do, had no control over, and did nothing to get, is the refuge of losers.

You should embrace your White Privilege that God has blessed you with. You will respect yourself and learn to be proud being White

What on earth makes you think I don't respect myself? Whatever it is, you are wrong. I respect myself. I like myself. I enjoy the gifts I possess.

What does the color of my skin have to do with that?

Are you proud to be white?

What on earth makes you think I don't respect myself? Whatever it is, you are wrong. I respect myself. I like myself. I enjoy the gifts I possess.

I can tell you don't respect yourself because you're not proud to be White.

Oh God yes!

I can tell you don't respect yourself because you're not proud to be White.

Complete bullshit. YOu can tell nothing of the sort. You should be able to tell that I have great self-esteem. But that would require you to admit your error.

Oh God yes!

Why? Do take the time to answer this, since I have answered your questions over and over. But why are you so proud of being white?

New Topics

Forum List

Back