Adam Kinzinger’s family officially disowns him.

He advocates for ending the war in Ukraine, dipshit. And there is only one way to do that. Keep kicking KGB Putin in the nuts until he begs for mercy.

Putin didn't stop at Georgia, he didn't stop at Moldova, and he won't stop at Ukraine, any more than Hitler stopped at the Sudetenland or all of Czechoslovakia.

You appeasers never learn.
LOL what a joke. You sound like John McCain. “We’re all Georgians!”
Did Russia take over Georgia? Nope.

The only way to end the war in Ukraine is to kick Putin out? Well thanks for proving my point, you support an indefinite war since they will never be kicked out. The eastern part of Ukraine has been historically Russia’s for hundreds of years. For some reason idiots like you want to enforce the borders of the Ukraine S.S.R. that some Bolsheviks drew up. I guess that reason is you get off on seeing dead Ukrainians and Russians.

Parts of it, they sure did. Invaded and took it over.

Correcting your falsehoods and half truths is a full time job.
South Ossetia was the main point of contention in that conflict. South Ossetia declared its independence long before that and never wanted to be apart of “Georgia” after the Soviet Union broke up.

It sounds a lot like the Ukraine situation. People in one region never agreed to be apart of the new government/nation after the Soviet Union fell and these areas became sovereign nations. Of course the US and West has to inject itself and always oppose Russia, even though most of the people in that area are ethnic Russians.

South Ossetia remains independent even if it hurts you feelings, along with the UN. I don’t want to kill those people for wanting to be independent, but warmongers like you do support their deaths.

But your gross Trump cult is the worst of all. Worse than his family's freakish Jesus cult.
Oh boy, another one of those….

IMG_7661.jpeg

The only way to end the war in Ukraine is to kick Putin out? Well thanks for proving my point, you support an indefinite war since they will never be kicked out. The eastern part of Ukraine has been historically Russia’s for hundreds of years. For some reason idiots like you want to enforce the borders of the Ukraine S.S.R. that some Bolsheviks drew up. I guess that reason is you get off on seeing dead Ukrainians and Russians.
They took over 1/5th of their landmass in their illegal invasion and annexation. As a Russian troll, I know you know this.

Trade the four oblasts to Russia for acknowledged Ukranian sovereignity of Crimea.

Forum List

Back