Actual video of a Democrat State Senator.

LMAO... This is funny, in a sickening sort of way. I bet her voters are hiding in shame for electing this ........... (gotta keep it nice).... Senator.

Video: Nebraska senator flips out screaming 'We love Trans People'​

We need more people like this. A great display of perseverance. Trans-people need to be recognized.
They are an integral part of the community and a voice that has the same voting power as you do.

Elected officials like this are an asset to the people and this is an Energetic video to watch.
The tune is "catchy" I have been humming it all morning. Listen to the words, very powerful message.

We need more people like this. A great display of perseverance. Trans-people need to be recognized.
They are an integral part of the community and a voice that has the same voting power as you do.

Elected officials like this are an asset to the people and this is an Energetic video to watch.
The tune is "catchy" I have been humming it all morning. Listen to the words, very powerful message.

She is a nut job.

We need more people like this. A great display of perseverance. Trans-people need to be recognized
They need to be recognized and identified so we can get them the mental health assistance they need and keep them away from those who might be injured in one way or another by the trans-people.
They are an integral part of the community and a voice that has the same voting power as you do
They are most definitely NOT an integral part of MY control, and never will be, regardless of what laws may be passed or what society may accept.

They need to be recognized and identified so we can get them the mental health assistance they need and keep them away from those who might be injured in one way or another by the trans-people.

They are most definitely NOT an integral part of MY control, and never will be, regardless of what laws may be passed or what society may accept.
Gender dysphoria is not a mental health issue. You will abide by any laws passed, or you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.

Emotional video, high energy, worth watching over and over.

The new laws proposed in the Tremendous State of Nebraska don't hurt trannies at all. They just restrict medical and surgical treatments for youth in this regard.

The new law doesn't stop any She-Male, gender-bender or Shim from playing dress-up and identifying as a transbroad if that's what they are in to. For any dude who wants to hang out in drag on a street corner in Scotts Bluff or at an I-80 truckstop, this won't stop them in the least.

Why is Miss Cavanaugh so fucking hysterical?

Gender dysphoria is not a mental health issue. You will abide by any laws passed, or you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows
You’re right, it’s a moral issue and should be deal with via immediate execution.

You’d have to take me alive to prosecute me.
Emotional video, high energy, worth watching over and over
Disgusting video that made me physically nauseous to watch. Then I turned the audio on and actually threw up.

The ending of the video sends a very powerful message. We need more people like her.

I don't have a minute of my life to waste on listening to her tantrum to get to the end of the video.

If she's trying to make a point, she's going about it in a totally stupid, childish way.

I'd hardly call a little childish temper tantrum "fighting" for anything, except an unhinged emotional display.

Besides, there are already "81 million" mentally-ill people. How many more do you want?

Mentally ill people?

I swear this is the result of us allowing complete idiots to procreate. The ostensibly human people who raised this thing need to be in an asylum.

People should have their reproductive systems disabled from birth, only to have this procedure reversed when they have proven beyond doubt that they are capable of responsibly raising offspring.

A great way to cut down on abortion-as-birth-control as well.

Forum List

Back