Acts of Faith....LOL...The biggest group of hypocrites ever..Evangelicals

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
Acts of Faith
A Christian mom blogger announces she’s dating soccer star Abby Wambach
Christian author Glennon Doyle Melton — known as the “ultimate confessional writer” for her honest portrayals of her struggling marriage, addiction and eating disorder — has opened up with another big revelation.

She is dating again, her new partner is a woman and that woman is celebrity soccer champ Abby Wambach.

The blonde pair smiled together in a
photo posted Sunday night on the Momastery blogger and mom of three’s Facebook page. “Oh my God, she is so good to me. She loves me for all the things I’ve always wanted to be loved for. She’s just my favorite. My person,” wrote Melton, best known for her 2014 New York Times bestseller “Carry On, Warrior: The Power of Embracing Your Messy, Beautiful Life” and 2016 memoir “Love Warrior,” an Oprah Book Club pick.
Melton’s news comes three months after she
announced her divorce from Craig Melton, her husband of 14 years, and two months after Wambach told the media she was divorcing Sarah Huffman, her wife of three years, in the wake of a DUI arrest that pushed her to confront her addiction to alcohol and drugs.

Acts of Faith
Christian author Glennon Doyle Melton — known as the “ultimate confessional writer” for her honest portrayals of her struggling marriage, addiction and eating disorder — has opened up with another big revelation.

She is dating again, her new partner is a woman and that woman is celebrity soccer champ Abby Wambach.

The blonde pair smiled together in a photo posted Sunday night on the Momastery blogger and mom of three’s Facebook page. “Oh my God, she is so good to me. She loves me for all the things I’ve always wanted to be loved for. She’s just my favorite. My person,” wrote Melton, best known for her 2014 New York Times bestseller “Carry On, Warrior: The Power of Embracing Your Messy, Beautiful Life” and 2016 memoir “Love Warrior,” an Oprah Book Club pick.

Melton’s news comes three months after she announced her divorce from Craig Melton, her husband of 14 years, and two months after Wambach told the media she was divorcing Sarah Huffman, her wife of three years, in the wake of a DUI arrest that pushed her to confront her addiction to alcohol and drugs.
From the people who says we are the homophobes, why do you guys say you are for LBGTQWXYZ then when people actually show it, you demonize them. Yep biggest group of Hypocrites and they vote Democrat.

Your ignorance and your denial doesn't hold well. No one is demonizing the people in the article.
The OP is to show the stupidity and hypocrisy of people like YOU!
Proselytizing your stupid religious beliefs on others then this happens.
Try to say something educated and real. Not spinning like you do.

Acts of Faith

The blonde pair smiled together in a photo posted Sunday night on the Momastery blogger and mom of three’s Facebook page. “Oh my God, she is so good to me. She loves me for all the things I’ve always wanted to be loved for. She’s just my favorite. My person,” wrote Melton, best known for her 2014 New York Times bestseller “Carry On, Warrior: The Power of Embracing Your Messy, Beautiful Life” and 2016 memoir “Love Warrior,” an Oprah Book Club pick.

Melton’s news comes three months after she announced her divorce from Craig Melton, her husband of 14 years, and two months after Wambach told the media she was divorcing Sarah Huffman, her wife of three years, in the wake of a DUI arrest that pushed her to confront her addiction to alcohol and drugs.
From the people who says we are the homophobes, why do you guys say you are for LBGTQWXYZ then when people actually show it, you demonize them. Yep biggest group of Hypocrites and they vote Democrat.

Acts of Faith

Is this your way of giving your own transgressions a free pass?

Or is this your way of showing others that God is a myth? Or that those who admit to serving God are no more obedient than the pagans and doubters?

I am only curious what your main point is of this? I highly doubt you can impugn the evangelical movement by giving us the testimony of Glennon Doyle-Melton.

I guess your reading skills are not up to snuff.

I saw the title, about evangelicals. Not so in the OP.

Isn't that a lie?
Is the OP about evangelicals?

Got skillz?
Glennon is a Christian blogger. So the answer to your question is yes.
She's not an evangelical Christian. She's a liberal Christian.

Comprende?

Wow, someone who hates a person and/or group of people and makes a derogatory thread about them..... Color me shocked.......

tumblr_lplbbov3V01qi4ucgo1_250.gif

Your ignorance and your denial doesn't hold well. No one is demonizing the people in the article.

Acts of Faith

Lmfao you just did cut down her by posting this thread

Acts of Faith

No one is demonizing the people in the article.
Hypocrite.
As for me, since I am a libertarian/conservative, if people want to fudge pack or muff dive, then I could care less, I believe that people need to be responsible for each persons actions, as long as those actions don't interfere with me. Got it, libtard?
Now when people like you have an agenda to FORCE upon me, your immoral actions and DEMAND that I have to accept you, then I have a problem with that. Get in my face, and your face will be eating grass, as I have no problem putting assholes like you in your place. Guess what? You don't have the pansy ass bi-racial homosexual president to back you anymore, so better watch your shit when you come upon a real man, not a liberal pussy whipped ass like you.

Acts of Faith

Hypocrite.
As for me, since I am a libertarian/conservative, if people want to fudge pack or muff dive, then I could care less, I believe that people need to be responsible for each persons actions, as long as those actions don't interfere with me. Got it, libtard?
Now when people like you have an agenda to FORCE upon me, your immoral actions and DEMAND that I have to accept you, then I have a problem with that. Get in my face, and your face will be eating grass, as I have no problem putting assholes like you in your place. Guess what? You don't have the pansy ass bi-racial homosexual president to back you anymore, so better watch your shit when you come upon a real man, not a liberal pussy whipped ass like you.
you're a dick.

Acts of Faith

Hypocrite.
you're a dick.
If I am a dick, then you must be a pussy or asshole. Which are you?

Yes I can because this is only but a fraction of the "holier than thou" crowds hypocrisy.
The list is to long to post, but you know quite well, the lies and the hypocrisy they try to force upon others.
It is exactly that, they lie and steal and cheat.

Acts of Faith

Is this your way of giving your own transgressions a free pass?

Or is this your way of showing others that God is a myth? Or that those who admit to serving God are no more obedient than the pagans and doubters?

I am only curious what your main point is of this? I highly doubt you can impugn the evangelical movement by giving us the testimony of Glennon Doyle-Melton.

Forum List

Back