When Ethics evolve to just you.

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
Ethics are a set of principles or moral values; these values can be shared with others in common belief or principles, so usually Ethics lead to other people or involve you with others. I have noticed something about my beliefs, I am starting to see that they are not shared by many others , in some important areas. I have some Ethics that have evolved toward others, but some seem to move away from the " Common view" and isolate me even more.

I just don't think everyone else.

Especially in " Spiritual areas", I see myself moving totally away from religion. It can be a lonely thing when you evolve away from people. It can be dangerous and isolating.

When you disagree with more than you agree with.

Its so interesting when you find yourself , that at times , you would rather be alone.

There may well be an element in the unconscious world that is ever growing inward , and trying to pull us along with it.

I like for my understanding to evolve, but each year I trust less and less people into my circle of learning.

That is a puzzling transition?

Are your Ethics evolving when you look forward to your own thoughts more than you do the thoughts of others?

Instead of this world getting bigger ,its getting awfully smaller.

One reason why we see differences in how we elect politicians , is because our ethics are different, they are not common. One group is repelled by things another group is attracted by. We choose people who mirror our concerns. Different people just have different concerns. Even in politics part of me is fed up with it all.

One group thinks OJ is innocent , the other sees him as guilty; one group loves Trump the other hates him. One group idolizes Whites , the other embraces Minorities.

The duality is tiresome. No real unity.

Traditional thinking versus new thinking; and the gulf fixed between the two.

The ethics in politics now is of interest. What Trump will do to America is a thing I just have to see.

The ethics I have absorbed will go with me to my grave , I wonder if I have the right ones?

I hope Trump has good ethics and surrounds himself with professionals.

Forum List

Back