Actor’s homophobia made her commercially toxic, tribunal told

The bigots have been routed and will now have to pick up the tab
Yeah, right. Fifty years ago 'the bigots' were those who wanted equal rights for the gays. Now the dimension changed. But nothing has changed in reality.
Bigots are people who do not recognise that people want to live different lifestyles. There is no comparison.

But you then ratted out garden parties to the police.

And you are NOT a bigot ????

Yeah, right. Fifty years ago 'the bigots' were those who wanted equal rights for the gays. Now the dimension changed. But nothing has changed in reality.
Bigots are people who do not recognise that people want to live different lifestyles. There is no comparison.
That doesn't matter whatsoever. You missed my point completely. Fifty (and more) years ago people were condemned for supporting the views which were considered 'awkward'. The same is happening now. That is not a 'progress'. At best, you stay where you were.

It's really quite sad to see somebody so desperate to virtue signal in a place where nobody sees him as virtuous.

lol, this is how repressions look like in totalitarian Western countries - if you don't stick to the local "party's line" you get thrown out of life, you loose job, house, bank account and credit, social nets accounts, you are araised by cancel culture...

Last edited:
This "actress" obviously picked the wrong profession for her. A real thespian could play a lesbian despite religious, political, ideological or other belief. Even a male "actor" could. That's because "acting" takes place in a "play", a special place where what does happen in life is portrayed. If you don't "get" that, acting is not for you.
On another subject, calling someone "phobic" because they don't agree with something is rather silly. It isn't "Republican phobic" to be a Democrat, or vice-versa.

Lets see... what happens in Britain if a person peacefully quotes the bible and calls homosexuals an abomination? What happens in Britain if a person points out that Islam is a violent religion and supports terrorism?
You're supposed to back up your assertions, not ask Tommy to do that for you.

That doesn't matter whatsoever. You missed my point completely. Fifty (and more) years ago people were condemned for supporting the views which were considered 'awkward'. The same is happening now. That is not a 'progress'. At best, you stay where you were.
I see your point and it is laughable. People who want equality cannot be bigots. The people who fight equality are the bigots. Its a very simple proposition.

I really dont understand why she is suing the theatre. I do suspect that some fundie group is financing this.

Tommys view -- She should take her backward beliefs and fuck off back under a rock.
Some obscure actress no one knows.

And most people learn that people say stupid shit, think stupid shit, and do stupid shit before they get out of grade school.

The question is why haven't you?

I see your point and it is laughable. People who want equality cannot be bigots. The people who fight equality are the bigots. Its a very simple proposition.
And you dont support the equality. People who don't allow others to express their opinion aren't for equality. They are for suppression.

your side prevents those they disagree with from talking by any means possible. Hardly equality.

your side prevents those they disagree with from talking by any means possible. Hardly equality.
Ya clown. Hr bullshit was a threat to her employers business and put jobs at risk. No employer will tolerate that. As an aside she was also morally wrong sticking her beak into other peoples private lives.

Ya clown. Hr bullshit was a threat to her employers business and put jobs at risk. No employer will tolerate that. As an aside she was also morally wrong sticking her beak into other peoples private lives.
doesnt change the fact that your side actively prevents those they disagree with from speaking.

doesnt change the fact that your side actively prevents those they disagree with from speaking.
Well maybe they should have kept quiet and put everyone out of work ? Is that your solution ?

Really? And what if a person wants equality for LGBT-community, and fights equality for NPZR-community?

Too bad Britain doesn't have Freedom of Speech.

Oh, wait,

that only works if you are a minority.
Well, if she were in THIS country...
She'd still get fired because that only applies to government.

GEEZ!
I understand that Disney just sacked an actress for something she said. Too bad she didnt live in a country where you can say any shit without consequences.

Hey Will, can you do anything about these russians spamming up the thread ?

Too bad Britain doesn't have Freedom of Speech.

Oh, wait,

that only works if you are a minority.
Well, if she were in THIS country...
She'd still get fired because that only applies to government.

GEEZ!
I understand that Disney just sacked an actress for something she said. Too bad she didnt live in a country where you can say any shit without consequences.

Hey Will, can you do anything about these russians spamming up the thread ?
There is no such country.
Now ask Will about clearing out the idiot Trumpists.

Forum List

Back