Actor James Woods joins one of the oldest Civil Rights groups..the NRA...

The Right has found a celebrity that they can like.
you dont like those who dont agree with you,do ya?....
And you do?
yea i know plenty of people i dont agree with on different things but get along with them.....a whole bunch here in this forum....righties and lefties....with you its just those who you agree with,otherwise you dont have anything decent to say....and please dont tell me im wrong i have been here longer than you and have been in many of the same threads as you....if the poster is a "perceived" righty you never have anything good to say,you just follow the far left brigade....

You realize those were the guns for sale...right......? The ones on display by the gun dealers...right? Do you realize that everyone was allowed to carry guns into the convention on their person....and those were loaded and ready to go....and not one mass shooting....

Try to get your propaganda somewhere where it is harder to show it as the lie it is.......

And notice......what they said about picking up the guns purchased..

A multilevel security plan went into works not long after Nashville was chosen as the convention destination.All guns on the convention floor will be nonoperational, with the firing pins removed, and any guns purchased during the NRA convention will have to be picked up at a Federal Firearms License dealer, near where the purchaser lives, and will require a legal identification.

I thought you guys keep bitching about gun show loopholes........

And here you go....from NPR no less....

Is The NRA Really Banning Guns At Its Convention?

Bob Owens, editor of BearingArms.com, a gun-rights website, writes:

"The National Rifle Association holds an annual meeting every year in a different host city, and requires that attendees follow the federal, state, and local laws applicable in that city, like every major convention of every significant national group, ever.

"This year in Tennessee, that means that attendees can indeed carry firearms in the Music City Center with the proper license in accordance with Tennessee law. Bridgestone Arena prohibits the possession of firearms, and always has. Attendees to the concerts held there are not allowed to carry weapons according to these pre-existing laws."

The Memphis Daily News explains Tennessee's gun laws here.

Speakers at the conference are expected to include, according to The Tennessean, GOP presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas as well as likely candidates former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, former Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio.

Amazing isn't it.....all those concealed carry people with guns on their hips and all those Republican politicians......and not one shooting of anyone.......at all.......

It isn't the guns...it is the people carrrying them...

The Right has found a celebrity that they can like.

They just moved him from the dirty Hollywood liberal column to the you're so smart column with one move. That's all it takes really. Claim he's the exception

He is a 9/11 conservative......he was on one of the planes the muslims used to practice before the attacks on 9/11...in fact he let the crew of the plane know about the odd behaving muslims....and after the attacks on 9/11 the FBI contacted him........

He came close to being on that plane.....

He used to be a lefty...give him a chance...it takes a while to become a decent person after being on the left so long......

Besides...I thought you guys on the left loved rapists....you certainly love you some bill clinton...a serial rapist and sexual predator........

Who has Bill Clinton raped? Please provide "credible" proof.

He used to be a lefty...give him a chance...it takes a while to become a decent person after being on the left so long......

Besides...I thought you guys on the left loved rapists....you certainly love you some bill clinton...a serial rapist and sexual predator........

Here is the first piece....

The Secret Sex Abuse Victims of Bill Clinton - Breitbart

All of this raises the question: how many more sexual victims of Bill Clinton are out there? The common theme among many of Bill Cosby’s sex victims was that they did not want to challenge a rich, powerful and popular public figure. People at the level of Cosby and Clinton have an army of lawyers, PR people and nasty private detectives who they use to crush any woman who would dare to tell the truth about them.

The Washington Post’s Roger Morris, Newsweek’s Michael Isikoff (now with NBC), and former Clinton Military Aide Buzz Patterson all have written about Bill Clinton’s other anonymous alleged sex abuse victims.

Capitol Hill Blue interviewed other secret alleged sex abuse victims of Bill Clinton. According to Capitol Hill Blue, in 1972, while Bill was dating Hillary at Yale Law School, a 22-year-old woman told campus police that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her.She confirmed the assault to Capitol Hill Blue but did not want her name used. Clinton was still president in 1999 when the article was written.

Bill Clinton’s trail of alleged attacks dates back even further to the University of Arkansas, where he was a law instructor. There, Clinton allegedly sexually attacked a female student, groped her and tried to physically trap her in his office. This secret sex victim of Clinton also confirmed her attack to Capitol Hill Blue. She is not alone. Other former Arkansas students confirmed that Clinton tried to force himself on them when he was a professor, according to the article’s authors Daniel J. Harris & Teresa Hampton.

Another alleged secret sex victim of Clinton was identified by journalist Roger Morris, who wrote in Partners In Power, his book about the Clintons:

A young woman lawyer in Little Rock claimed that she was accosted by Clinton while he was attorney general and that when she recoiled he forced himself on her, biting and bruising her. Deeply affected by the assault, the woman decided to keep it all quiet for the sake of her own hard-won career and that of her husband. When the husband later saw Clinton at the 1980 Democratic Convention, he delivered a warning. “If you ever approach her,” he told the governor, “I’ll kill you.” Not even seeing fit to deny the incident, Bill Clinton sheepishly apologized and duly promised never to bother her again.[iii]

Note: Bill Clinton is alleged to have bitten the victim who described her ordeal to Roger Morris. According to Juanita Broaddrick, while Clinton assaulted her in 1978 he savagelybit, tore and bloodied her upper lip. He also allegedly bit the reigning Miss America Liz Ward Gracen in 1983–who, by the way, was married at the time. Gracen told Michael Isikoff, then of Newsweek, that Bill Clinton had bit her and tearfully told her best friend, Judy Stokes, that then Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton had raped her. Publicly, a terrified Gracen has said that her sex with Clinton was consensual, but she privately maintains Clinton raped her.[iv]

Another alleged secret sex abuse victim of Bill Clinton, the wife of a prominent Democrat, contacted Michael Isikoff, who wrote in his book Uncovering Clinton (p. 162) about what he did to this (also married) woman in the Oval Office in 1996:

Clinton started getting physical, trying to kiss her, touching her breasts. The woman said she was stunned. She had no idea how to respond. “I’ve never had a man take advantage of me like that” … As Clinton pressed himself on her, she said, she resisted–and finally pushed him away. What happened after that? I asked. Clinton turned away, she said. She hesitated, and she said softly and with apparent discomfort, “I think he finished the job himself.”[v]

Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson, the military attaché who used to carry the “nuclear football” in the Clinton White House, wrote a book about Clinton called Dereliction of Duty. Not only does Patterson describe Hillary as an abusive, yelling, ultra-profane harpy, he also tells the story about yet another alleged secret sex victim of Bill Clinton. Patterson recounts:

“Buzz, we have a problem,” he [Lt. Col. Mark Donnelly, a presidential pilot] said grimly. “One of my female stewards claims she was approached and touched inappropriately by President Clinton and she’s upset.”

I knew the woman Mark was referring to, and I liked her. She was bright, cheery, and beautiful. She was also an enlisted member of the United States Air Force — and had just, apparently, been sexually molested by the commander in chief.

“Where did this happen, Mark?”

“In one of the galleys on Air Force One on a recent trip. Apparently, he cornered her.”

“Is she going to come forward? How does she want to handle it?”

This piece doesn't include the woman at Oxford who he attacked..again, police were called but she was convinced to not press charges...

All of this raises the question: how many more sexual victims of Bill Clinton are out there? The common theme among many of Bill Cosby’s sex victims was that they did not want to challenge a rich, powerful and popular public figure. People at the level of Cosby and Clinton have an army of lawyers, PR people and nasty private detectives who they use to crush any woman who would dare to tell the truth about them.

The Washington Post’s Roger Morris, Newsweek’s Michael Isikoff (now with NBC), and former Clinton Military Aide Buzz Patterson all have written about Bill Clinton’s other anonymous alleged sex abuse victims.

Capitol Hill Blue interviewed other secret alleged sex abuse victims of Bill Clinton. According to Capitol Hill Blue, in 1972, while Bill was dating Hillary at Yale Law School, a 22-year-old woman told campus police that Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted her.She confirmed the assault to Capitol Hill Blue but did not want her name used. Clinton was still president in 1999 when the article was written.

Bill Clinton’s trail of alleged attacks dates back even further to the University of Arkansas, where he was a law instructor. There, Clinton allegedly sexually attacked a female student, groped her and tried to physically trap her in his office. This secret sex victim of Clinton also confirmed her attack to Capitol Hill Blue. She is not alone. Other former Arkansas students confirmed that Clinton tried to force himself on them when he was a professor, according to the article’s authors Daniel J. Harris & Teresa Hampton.

Another alleged secret sex victim of Clinton was identified by journalist Roger Morris, who wrote in Partners In Power, his book about the Clintons:

A young woman lawyer in Little Rock claimed that she was accosted by Clinton while he was attorney general and that when she recoiled he forced himself on her, biting and bruising her. Deeply affected by the assault, the woman decided to keep it all quiet for the sake of her own hard-won career and that of her husband. When the husband later saw Clinton at the 1980 Democratic Convention, he delivered a warning. “If you ever approach her,” he told the governor, “I’ll kill you.” Not even seeing fit to deny the incident, Bill Clinton sheepishly apologized and duly promised never to bother her again.[iii]

Note: Bill Clinton is alleged to have bitten the victim who described her ordeal to Roger Morris. According to Juanita Broaddrick, while Clinton assaulted her in 1978 he savagelybit, tore and bloodied her upper lip. He also allegedly bit the reigning Miss America Liz Ward Gracen in 1983–who, by the way, was married at the time. Gracen told Michael Isikoff, then of Newsweek, that Bill Clinton had bit her and tearfully told her best friend, Judy Stokes, that then Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton had raped her. Publicly, a terrified Gracen has said that her sex with Clinton was consensual, but she privately maintains Clinton raped her.[iv]

Another alleged secret sex abuse victim of Bill Clinton, the wife of a prominent Democrat, contacted Michael Isikoff, who wrote in his book Uncovering Clinton (p. 162) about what he did to this (also married) woman in the Oval Office in 1996:

Clinton started getting physical, trying to kiss her, touching her breasts. The woman said she was stunned. She had no idea how to respond. “I’ve never had a man take advantage of me like that” … As Clinton pressed himself on her, she said, she resisted–and finally pushed him away. What happened after that? I asked. Clinton turned away, she said. She hesitated, and she said softly and with apparent discomfort, “I think he finished the job himself.”[v]

Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson, the military attaché who used to carry the “nuclear football” in the Clinton White House, wrote a book about Clinton called Dereliction of Duty. Not only does Patterson describe Hillary as an abusive, yelling, ultra-profane harpy, he also tells the story about yet another alleged secret sex victim of Bill Clinton. Patterson recounts:

“Buzz, we have a problem,” he [Lt. Col. Mark Donnelly, a presidential pilot] said grimly. “One of my female stewards claims she was approached and touched inappropriately by President Clinton and she’s upset.”

I knew the woman Mark was referring to, and I liked her. She was bright, cheery, and beautiful. She was also an enlisted member of the United States Air Force — and had just, apparently, been sexually molested by the commander in chief.

“In one of the galleys on Air Force One on a recent trip. Apparently, he cornered her.”

This piece doesn't include the woman at Oxford who he attacked..again, police were called but she was convinced to not press charges...

I said "credible" proof. Breitbart isn't credible.

I said "credible" proof. Breitbart isn't credible.

It isn't Breitbart....Michael Issikoff was with NewsWeek and then you had the other authors.....but deny his sexual predation all you want....he is a monster and you love him.

Obama's gun grab is a commin' and he's importing tens of thousands of the enemy into the country. It's best for fellow gun owners to form regulated militias and stash some of the armament where he can't find it.

I found this list among the comments. It bears repeating here. Prepare to be shocked as you realize we elected a traitor of the American way of life our President who is fully supported by his political party.

IN JUST 7 YEARS OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS HAVE:
+ Destroyed our national sovereignty
+ Destroyed healthcare
+ Destroyed the sanctity of marriage
+ Turned race relations back 100 years
+ Attacked the Police and Praised Criminals
+ Quadrupled the number of people on food stamps
+ Restarted the Cold War
+ Destroyed our Allies and Supported our Enemies
+ Turned our Military into a gay bath house
+ Reverted the middle east back into the middle ages
+ Turned the IRS and NSA into the KGB
+ Doubled the national debt
+ Infested America with Foreign Diseases
+ Wasted Billions of taxpayer $ on the Scam of "Global Warming"
+ Greatly empowered and supported Islamic radicals
+ Flooded America with illegal Aliens, Muslims and Africans
+ Taken over the Internet - If you like your Internet you can keep it!

Interesting that Lakota tagged your post as Funny. Liberals laugh about women getting raped and never take it seriously if a liberal commits it.

Forum List

Back