Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

AS USUAL............

NO EVIDENCE
NO HARD FACTS
NO SOLID PROOF

Just women that were expecting something for "putting out", and never got it.
More gold diggers?
More "me too" psychopaths?
More liars looking to destroy someone for a few bucks, because they're too lazy to work?

Danny Masterson the famous that 70 shows actor just got sentenced to 30 years minimum in prison. Holy Toledo. What if he’s innocent.? The allegations stem from 20 years ago

only Danny, the alleged victims, and God knows what truly happened. God be with this man if he is innocent. If he is guilty may he pay for his crime .

What kind of evidence do they have in a case like this that’s 20 years old though?

Is there some kind of DNA evidence?

Danny Masterson the famous that 70 shows actor just got sentenced to 30 years minimum in prison. Holy Toledo. What if he’s innocent.? The allegations stem from 20 years ago

only Danny, the alleged victims, and God knows what truly happened. God be with this man if he is innocent. If he is guilty may he pay for his crime .

That show, and that guy in particular, always gave me the creeps.

I doubt that either of the women were telling the truth. Perhaps he didn't pay them enough.

yet Cosby does the same (allegedly) to 10-15 women and he got set free? What is the difference?

Rich don’t do real time, only the poor apparently. Or if you don’t support DEM-Communism you will be imprisoned.

AS USUAL............

NO EVIDENCE
NO HARD FACTS
NO SOLID PROOF

Just women that were expecting something for "putting out", and never got it.
More gold diggers?
More "me too" psychopaths?
More liars looking to destroy someone for a few bucks, because they're too lazy to work?
Bill Cosby says hold my beer.

1694179096805.png

That show, and that guy in particular, always gave me the creeps.
I grew up with the show …. He kind of played the weird pothead, but for tons and tons of Americans my age he was a cool guy

I never really watch that 70s show but it was always there in the background. I was more into the Simpsons.

Forum List

Back