Activist takes abortion pill on Live TV, claims she is pregnant

So he only needed one to kick Trump`s ass in 2 debates. Great observation!
Huh? He didn't win anything. No debates. No elections. No nothing. He is the appointed president. Nobody wanted PedoJoe before the election nobody wants him now. Not my fault everything in government is corrupt.

Meh. Just a young girl not making the best decisions every single second. What are you gonna do? Happens. If you made better decisions in life you’d have been better off too.
She sounds like a slut, you like a murderer.

Huh? He didn't win anything. No debates. No elections. No nothing. He is the appointed president. Nobody wanted PedoJoe before the election nobody wants him now. Not my fault everything in government is corrupt.
Whose fault is it that you`re not getting your meds?

She sounds like a slut, you like a murderer.
1/4 of all women have an abortion in life. It’s not unusual to get pregnant while on the pill once or even twice in an adult life. The protection is only 99%. It happens. If you knew any women you’d have some idea but I suspect Mom’s basement doesn’t get a lot of chicks in it.

1/4 of all women have an abortion in life. It’s not unusual to get pregnant while on the pill once or even twice in an adult life. The protection is only 99%. It happens. If you knew any women you’d have some idea but I suspect Mom’s basement doesn’t get a lot of chicks in it.
Yeah, you talked to all those women didn't you liar?

Forum List

Back