Activist GOP Court Reveals True GOP Agenda

"Activist GOP Court Reveals True GOP Agenda"

ROFLMAO! now I've seen it all, progressives complaining about activist courts? what's next on the progressive whine list, bitching about too much government interference in the free market?

I guess that's new progressive plan, now that the American People have seen them for the repugnant people they really are they're going to put on a new disguise and pretend to be libertarians.. :D
Actually, Ruprecht likes to stomp his feet over the supposedly "free market" fostered be the Federal Reserve.

He's one lefty moonbat who's truly in his own little world.

LOL! The Federal Reserve fostering the free market, that's a good one, thanks for the laugh Dude. :lol:

I am not a progressive. I am only pointing out that the conservatives rallying cry has been against activist courts.
OIC, so you just decided to channel one (Teddy Roosevelt) in your OP, my apologies.

Liberals like me are not libertarians pretending to be anything.
"Liberals" like you? what sort of "liberal" is that ?

The decision today was twisted into a coherent argument by 5 Corporate Shills. 5 corp shills who are all GOP appointments since the days of Reagan.
Did you actually read the majority opinion? Since it seems like every time we get a ruling that's clearly based on strict constructionist reasoning from SCOTUS, "Liberals like you" can be found complaining about it based on dogmatic rather than CONSTITUTIONAL grounds.

Activist GOP COURT = one that reads the Constitution and actually applies it to the law like it's supposed to.

True GOP Agenda = Follow the Constitution and prevent the federal government from abusing it's power over the people.

So in a way, Dante is right, the court did reveal the true GOP agenda. It's not his fault he doesnt understand the law or realize that this is exactly the way the law is supposed to be applied

Teddy Roosevelt was a progressive and the prototype neocon, not an old line conservative.

Also, the democrats are just as big of willing slaves to the corporatized welfare/warfare/nanny/police state as are the republicans.

Despite all your shrieking bluster to the contrary, there's not a dime's worth of difference between the remocrats and depublicans, moonbat.

I didn't say what Teddy was. I apologize for any confusion. Teddy started the ball rolling getting corporate interests out of the election process.

Under the Democrats there were no judges nominated who advocated the agenda of the corporate interests. None that I am aware of. DO you know of any?

I am not arguing that Democrats did NOT take corp. money. That would be an insane stance for even a fool to take. The Democratic party used and was used by the Corporate interests, but there were NO attempts by the Democratic party to stack the courts with corp friendly judges. None that I know of. Do you know of any?

When it comes to the decision handed down today there is a world of difference between what the two parties advocate.

I am not a moonbat, but you are definitely a dupe of a wingnut. The decision was 5/4.
Three of the 4 Justices opposing corporate interests in polluting the election process were Democratic appointments. One was a Republican appointed by President Gerald Ford, the unelected President. President Ford nominated John Paul Stevens as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court in 1975 to replace Justice William O. Douglas, The supreme Liberal of his time.

The stacking of the court with judges shilling for the Corporations began under President Ronald Reagan. That is a fact.

Go play in your inferno.

Teddy Roosevelt was a progressive and the prototype neocon, not an old line conservative.

Also, the democrats are just as big of willing slaves to the corporatized welfare/warfare/nanny/police state as are the republicans.

Despite all your shrieking bluster to the contrary, there's not a dime's worth of difference between the remocrats and depublicans, moonbat.

I didn't say what Teddy was. I apologize for any confusion. Teddy started the ball rolling getting corporate interests out of the election process.

Under the Democrats there were no judges nominated who advocated the agenda of the corporate interests. None that I am aware of. DO you know of any?

I am not arguing that Democrats did NOT take corp. money. That would be an insane stance for even a fool to take. The Democratic party used and was used by the Corporate interests, but there were NO attempts by the Democratic party to stack the courts with corp friendly judges. None that I know of. Do you know of any?

When it comes to the decision handed down today there is a world of difference between what the two parties advocate.

I am not a moonbat, but you are definitely a dupe of a wingnut. The decision was 5/4.
Three of the 4 Justices opposing corporate interests in polluting the election process were Democratic appointments. One was a Republican appointed by President Gerald Ford, the unelected President. President Ford nominated John Paul Stevens as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court in 1975 to replace Justice William O. Douglas, The supreme Liberal of his time.

The stacking of the court with judges shilling for the Corporations began under President Ronald Reagan. That is a fact.

Go play in your inferno.

Always and Forever, my friend. Always and Forever.

"Activist GOP Court Reveals True GOP Agenda"

ROFLMAO! now I've seen it all, progressives complaining about activist courts? what's next on the progressive whine list, bitching about too much government interference in the free market?

I guess that's new progressive plan, now that the American People have seen them for the repugnant people they really are they're going to put on a new disguise and pretend to be libertarians.. :D
Actually, Ruprecht likes to stomp his feet over the supposedly "free market" fostered be the Federal Reserve.

He's one lefty moonbat who's truly in his own little world.

LOL! The Federal Reserve fostering the free market, that's a good one, thanks for the laugh Dude. :lol:

what are the Spinners having a reunion concert? ''I'll be around''

The next time I hear one of the majority opinion givers talk about strict constructionism, they should be slapped and laughed out of town.

The FF were all about keeping corporations down, and elevating the individual. People voluntarily belong to unions. Corporations are not people.

I am not a progressive. I am only pointing out that the conservatives rallying cry has been against activist courts.
OIC, so you just decided to channel one (Teddy Roosevelt) in your OP, my apologies.

Liberals like me are not libertarians pretending to be anything.
"Liberals" like you? what sort of "liberal" is that ?

The decision today was twisted into a coherent argument by 5 Corporate Shills. 5 corp shills who are all GOP appointments since the days of Reagan.
Did you actually read the majority opinion? Since it seems like every time we get a ruling that's clearly based on strict constructionist reasoning from SCOTUS, "Liberals like you" can be found complaining about it based on dogmatic rather than CONSTITUTIONAL grounds.
Read and try to understand the dissent.

seriously...read the dissent.

The GOP voters along with conservative idelogues and independent fools who voted to elect GOP Presidents in the last 40 years, will regret this day soon enough.

The business interests who will now truly control the game do not have those people's agenda or interests at heart.

The dissent is also based on interpretations of constitutional foundations as well.

Activist GOP COURT = one that reads the Constitution and actually applies it to the law like it's supposed to.

True GOP Agenda = Follow the Constitution and prevent the federal government from abusing it's power over the people.

So in a way, Dante is right, the court did reveal the true GOP agenda. It's not his fault he doesnt understand the law or realize that this is exactly the way the law is supposed to be applied
The true GOP agenda, the one nurtured and pushed forward by the real powes that be, does not give two shits about you and yourkind or your pathetic culture wars and faux conservative ideology.

This is nothing but a pure power grab, plain and simple. Don't take my word for it. Wait. You think Rinos fucked you over? What they did was only pre..fuck. wait.

joke's on tools like you.

mark my words.
D.

The next time I hear one of the majority opinion givers talk about strict constructionism, they should be slapped and laughed out of town.

The FF were all about keeping corporations down, and elevating the individual. People voluntarily belong to unions. Corporations are not people.
The GOP cry babies will cry loudest after they figure out they've been betrayed again.

Betrayal: It's what happens to groups of people who take on the characteristics of lemmings, sheep and chimps.

I wonder why then, the republicans are all claiming this ruling to be a great thing and a victory while the Democrats are thinking of ways to legislate it null?

Why are the 5 justices who voted for it the ones beloved by Republicans and the 4 who dissented beloved by Democrats.

Facts don't show your opinion to hold true.

The ACLU says this kind of thing all the time. Yet people attack the ACLU for it's principles.

You know what is becoming very clear....right wingers have no real moral or deep seated beliefs about politics really. they just follow what the GOP tells them is good. They rally with tea parties protesting against affordable health insurance and for tax cuts for the rich. They cheer for a supreme court ruling that diminishes individual rights and power. They claim money = speech and corporation = a person. They claim this levels the playing field when a corporation can spend a billion dollars on ads for a candidate, AND SO CAN WE!

LOL!

I don't understand the mindset that would have people vote against their own interests.

I don't understand the mindset that would have people vote against their own interests.

Quite.

I think it's because they can belong. Less thinking required that way.

After typing something so retarded, do you walk away with a "fist pump" and say to yourself, "Nailed it"?

After typing something so retarded, do you walk away with a "fist pump" and say to yourself, "Nailed it"?

that's what you do when you're finished with the neighbor's dog.

I wonder why then, the republicans are all claiming this ruling to be a great thing and a victory while the Democrats are thinking of ways to legislate it null?

Why are the 5 justices who voted for it the ones beloved by Republicans and the 4 who dissented beloved by Democrats.

Facts don't show your opinion to hold true.

Judges are political appointments. When the issues before the court are such that there really isn't any clearcut right or wrong decision, that's when you find out how political those appointments really are.

It's actually fairly humorous that people seem to think the results of this decision favors Republicans, apparently some people do not realize that Democrats are just as big a group of corporatists as the Republicans are.

Wake the hell up, both parties peddle influence to corporations because We the People ALLOW the government to be in a position to sell it.

Forum List

Back