Active shooter in Pittsburgh, PA.

SO SHUT DOWN FACEBOOK

Gab, a competitor to Twitter, has been dropped by Paypal and Joyent, its cloud hosting site. This is in response to Robert Bowers, the Pittsburgh shooter, having a Gab account. If that’s the standard then all these social media sites need to be pulled down.

Cesar Sayoc, who is supposed to have been sending pipe bombs all over the place, was on Facebook and LinkedIn. Pull the plug on them too, yes? Ian Watkins, singer of the Lost Prophets, has a Twitter account. He hasn’t updated it in a while because he’s doing a 29-year stretch for sexual offences, but the account is still up.

Louis Farrakhan is all over social media. He recently posted a video on Twitter in which he described Jews as “termites”. The video is still up and Twitter won’t take any action. Every nutcase out there is on social media now, but the industry seems highly selective about who it acts against. Well, if Gab is responsible for what happened in Pittsburgh, then Facebook and LinkedIn must be responsible for the pipe bombs.

No, Gab is not some neo-Nazi site, as some have suggested. But it’s where they’ve ended up because Gab is a free speech site. As other sites have purged non-acceptable speech they’ve gone to the only place which doesn’t restrict what anyone can say. And it’s a stupid thing to do, because they only talk among themselves and whip up each other. Styxenhammer (such a good name) might look like a stoner, but he’s one of the smarter commentators out there. He explains why purging sites of unacceptable speech is dangerous and counter-productive. (Bad language warning.)

Posted in ATW

WhatsApp-Image-2018-10-27-at-22.37.54-1-e1540671598857.jpeg
This ASSHOLE also has a history of domestic violence,he is what is called a TOXIC MASCULINE and we see the results in Pittsburgh of a White Supremacist HATER...for those of you who disgustingly claimed he was a left wing demo...YOU CAN NOW EAT YOUR OWN SHIT...IN FACT I INSIST

America is full of crappy people...who murdered 11 Jews in this instance,going about their daily lives but again there have been more shootings since,black people this time...All I hear from the Pro Gun Idiots on here is...People need to carry a GUN for self protection!!!!!!! Sure,I think not as we see clearly

Trump is much to blame by his division of Americans as we witnessed when there was a W.S. March of neo-Nazis and his daughter was called a SLAGG for having children by her Jewish husband moreover her children we demonized for being half Jew which was the term used....TRUMP DID AND SAID NOTHING,,,What a Man(NOT) who wouldn't and couldn't defend his daughter,son in law and their children just for a few crappy votes

TRUMP IS THE ULTIMATE SCUM and his looney followers who are 50 cents short of a dollar

This ASSHOLE also has a history of domestic violence,he is what is called a TOXIC MASCULINE and we see the results in Pittsburgh of a White Supremacist HATER...for those of you who disgustingly claimed he was a left wing demo...YOU CAN NOW EAT YOUR OWN SHIT...IN FACT I INSIST

America is full of crappy people...who murdered 11 Jews in this instance,going about their daily lives but again there have been more shootings since,black people this time...All I hear from the Pro Gun Idiots on here is...People need to carry a GUN for self protection!!!!!!! Sure,I think not as we see clearly

Trump is much to blame by his division of Americans as we witnessed when there was a W.S. March of neo-Nazis and his daughter was called a SLAGG for having children by her Jewish husband moreover her children we demonized for being half Jew which was the term used....TRUMP DID AND SAID NOTHING,,,What a Man(NOT) who wouldn't and couldn't defend his daughter,son in law and their children just for a few crappy votes

TRUMP IS THE ULTIMATE SCUM and his looney followers who are 50 cents short of a dollar

The militarisation of anti-Semitism

And still people are downplaying the seriousness of anti-Semitism. Even now. Even following the worst attack on Jews in American history. Even after the slaughter of 11 mostly elderly Jews at a bris, the celebration of the birth of a child, at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh.

This time they are diminishing the scale and depth of anti-Semitism by pointing the finger of blame for the Pittsburgh massacre at President Donald Trump. No sooner had Robert Bowers allegedly executed his act of racist mass murder than anti-Trump commentators were describing it as the bloody offspring of Trump’s supposedly white-nationalist worldview and his divisive rhetoric.

And still people are downplaying the seriousness of anti-Semitism. Even now. Even following the worst attack on Jews in American history. Even after the slaughter of 11 mostly elderly Jews at a bris, the celebration of the birth of a child, at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh.

This time they are diminishing the scale and depth of anti-Semitism by pointing the finger of blame for the Pittsburgh massacre at President Donald Trump. No sooner had Robert Bowers allegedly executed his act of racist mass murder than anti-Trump commentators were describing it as the bloody offspring of Trump’s supposedly white-nationalist worldview and his divisive rhetoric.
I totally agree Mindie,the rise of Anti Semitism,Anti Muslim, Latin American is totally divisive and wrong but I feel Trump is partly responsible when you look at his track record,to not support his daughter,son in law and grandkinder was and is an abomination and Criminal in my eyes,he gave tassid support to these White so called Supremacist MORONS..IT WAS RACIST AND MURDER,HE WAS IN A POSITION TO STAMP ON THESE TYPES FORCEFULLY...HE DID NOTHING.steve...and SADLY this is the result

Last edited:

I totally agree Mindie,the rise of Anti Semitism,Anti Muslim, Latin American is totally divisive and wrong but I feel Trump is partly responsible when you look at his track record,to not support his daughter,son in law and grandkinder was and is an abomination and Criminal in my eyes,he gave tassid support to these White so called Supremacist MORONS..IT WAS RACIST AND MURDER,HE WAS IN A POSITION TO STAMP ON THESE TYPES FORCEFULLY...HE DID NOTHING.steve...and SADLY this is the result

Trump is the Victim here. Mr. Bowers conducted this atrocity because of his hatred for Our President.

He made that abundantly clear online. This is a hate crime against our President.

Trump has been the least anti-semitic president we've ever had. Recognized the Capital of Israel, his beloved daughter, son in law and grandchildren are Jews, and this liberal just couldn't accept it.

Trump is the Victim here. Mr. Bowers conducted this atrocity because of his hatred for Our President.

He made that abundantly clear online. This is a hate crime against our President.

Trump has been the least anti-semitic president we've ever had. Recognized the Capital of Israel, his beloved daughter, son in law and grandchildren are Jews, and this liberal just couldn't accept it.
WELL ALL I CAN SAY Polish is the perportrator was seen at Trump rallys/ies but you could be right,here in Australia we get so many conflicting reports out of the US

Several news outlets are reporting that Bowers is being treated by Jewish doctors and nurses, in hospital.

Ironic, that.
Very Bloody Sickening Really...but it is the way,the Jewish way to be like this,it shows the Character of Jewish Medical staff Mindie,as Ironic as it is

I don't think I have the Character or desire,... to be truthful,infact I know I don't ...steve,why should I be caring about a Cu...oppps I mean Coward like him

I forgot Polish....Trump in Reality is Not a Victim,never has been BUT he Victimizes at will ...methinks you speak too highly of this man...steve

WELL ALL I CAN SAY Polish is the perportrator was seen at Trump rallys/ies but you could be right,here in Australia we get so many conflicting reports out of the US
Political assassins always follow their target to every kind of social affair--rallies, parties, parades, etc., even have their pictures taken with their target to see if they can get that close, all to get passage into the most likely time their killing can be executed with precision, sometimes with an exit plan firmly in place, sometimes not. First responders often don't come out well if they arrive early. A lot of time, hate starts out with a lie of someone who has something to gain by lying about a politician. That's why hate-speak is discouraged, even online, as juries can be convinced sponsors of such liable for crimes. We cannot always tell if someone is doing theatre or telling the truth when we're watching a skilled liar perpetrating a myth in order to assassinate someone's character or pull up doubts in the eyes of a lot of other people about an innocent man or woman. Free speech is one thing, but real calumny is another.

I loathe to interrupt the finger-pointing and petty partisan bickering, but here is a little something about the people lost their lives yesterday:

Here are the names of the 11 victims of the Squirrel Hill synagogue shooting
Good grief, a physician and half a score of retired people, one almost 100 years old and faithful to attend her church. How could anyone who did such a cruel, craven thing be out in the public? :icon_cry:

Blind hatred can be lethal. Who are the mentors of this shooter? In a way, they're just as much perpetrators as he is. He shouldn't have listened to them, because killing innocent people who've lived lives of caring and giving do not deserve a death sentence without a trial. :evil:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Several news outlets are reporting that Bowers is being treated by Jewish doctors and nurses, in hospital.

Ironic, that.

What media mogul would have thought to found out the names of Mr. Bowers' attending medical staff and then call to ask the staff what their religious preferences were?

I would hope that any medical staff would give a presumption of innocence to any patient that they are treating.

I loathe to interrupt the finger-pointing and petty partisan bickering, but here is a little something about the people lost their lives yesterday:

Here are the names of the 11 victims of the Squirrel Hill synagogue shooting
Good grief, a physician and half a score of retired people, one almost 100 years old and faithful to attend her church. How could anyone who did such a cruel, craven thing be out in the public? :icon_cry:

Blind hatred can be lethal. Who are the mentors of this shooter? In a way, they're just as much perpetrators as he is. He shouldn't have listened to them, because killing innocent people who've lived lives of caring and giving do not deserve a death sentence without a trial. :evil:
Yes it is all too Banal,I note the Jewish Community have asked Trump not to attend any services until he rebukes these so called White Supremo's,yet the Rabbi of the Synagogue has welcomed his and his wife's visit of respect to the slain...All Racism is Foul,but the Jews paid the ultimate price, yet again...steve...we have people like this shithead murderer in Australia but people like him and all Racists are monitered,ARRESTED,FINED AND PUT IN GAOL before this type of thing can happen,we are ruthless with them as it should be.

Trump,like everything else is wishy-washy on this subject and shows NO Leadership or Authority...PATHETIC IS HE...and Ban the Sale of GUNS

Last edited:
President Trump's love for the Jewish people is respected by all of us. I am 0.2% Jewish, and I truly appreciate that President Trump is the first American President with a Jewish daughter and grandchildren, and the fact that our eternal capital of Jerusalem is getting a train station named for The Donald. Any inference that our President is "anti semitic" is a joke.

President Trump's love for the Jewish people is respected by all of us. I am 0.2% Jewish, and I truly appreciate that President Trump is the first American President with a Jewish daughter and grandchildren, and the fact that our eternal capital of Jerusalem is getting a train station named for The Donald. Any inference that our President is "anti semitic" is a joke.
Well Polish if you are only DNA 0.2 Jewish ...that is extremely Low for a person from EUROPE....IT SHOULD BE MORE LIKE 2% Jewish,2% Arab,-2% Mongol,mainly Slavic and Skandinavian……….AND 0.3-5% IBERIAN(Neanderthal)...I bet I'm right steve

Forum List

Back