ACTION ALERT- Keep Cheyenne...Behind Bars...

AmericasBrave58

Retired USN Nurse(Vietnam
Dec 31, 2009
Seattle,Washington
ACTION ALERT: Keep Cheyenne Cherry, behind bars! - Care2 News Network

:mad::( When a person goes around killing and harming little defenseless creatures, like a little baby kitten,in a Microwave, it is like taking the life of a little human and without any remorse in doing so.That is totally unforgivable to me and should without a second thought, be treated as an adult like crime.When you kill without remorse and no thought in the world of who or what you kill, you should pay the ultimate price, that the law provides. Be in Life in prison,without the possiblities of parole. I don't give a damn what race you are, or how old you are.

:mad::( When a person goes around killing and harming little defenseless creatures, like a little baby kitten,in a Microwave, it is like taking the life of a little human and without any remorse in doing so.That is totally unforgivable to me and should without a second thought, be treated as an adult like crime.When you kill without remorse and no thought in the world of who or what you kill, you should pay the ultimate price, that the law provides. Be in Life in prison,without the possiblities of parole. I don't give a damn what race you are, or how old you are.

I trust you've never killed an ant, spider, fly, mosquito, etc?

Really. You're overreacting. Life in prison without parole for killing an animal? Because there's no better use for that money?

Do you post while you're drunk?

It is nothing like taking the life of a human. It is an animal. That's all and in some cultures, it's food. ROFL You're really that foolish to give someone life in prison for the killing an animal ? It's not a human.

I've hunted many an animal, without the slightest remorse, should I do life in prison ?

Really. You're overreacting. Life in prison without parole for killing an animal? Because there's no better use for that money?

Exactly, it's an animal. It's food. It's a pet because it has evolved to become so. If we were in a famine, I'd kill my own pet and anyone elses pet and eat it in front of them.

Laws should only cover people, not food or animals. People care more about "abuse" to animals than to children. It's sickening

Exactly, it's an animal. It's food. It's a pet because it has evolved to become so. If we were in a famine, I'd kill my own pet and anyone elses pet and eat it in front of them.

Laws should only cover people, not food or animals. People care more about "abuse" to animals than to children. It's sickening

My views aren't as drastic as yours. If you chose to kill and eat my cat in front of me, it's likely you'd be carried away on a stretcher...

I simply know there's a realistic limit.

Incidentally, my cat is smarter than quite a few humans I know.

My views aren't as drastic as yours. If you chose to kill and eat my cat in front of me, it's likely you'd be carried away on a stretcher...

I simply know there's a realistic limit.

Incidentally, my cat is smarter than quite a few humans I know.

Oh I understand that, but in my view, humans are the only ones who should be protected by law. I have an orange tabby named Earl and a mastiff named Tiny, if anyone were to harm them in front of me I'd harm them. But at the sametime, if my children were hungry, and I couldn't find a way to feed them, I'd slaughter them and feed them to them. I think there's so much domestic violence, child abuse and sexual abuse out there that it's insulting to victims of said abuse to try and treat people who're violent towards animals even worse than those that do that to children.

Hell I could beat the fuck out of my children and get less time than if I beat a cat or dog to death. Rape of an animal gets more time than a beating of a child or spouse.

How fucked up is that really ?

She's a stupid ****** bitch, sorry but it's true. Somebody should kill her before she has a chance to reproduce

Forum List

Back