Voter Fraud - Election Fraud

Have you been reading rightwing blogs for so many years, that you can't recognize a news story that presents both sides of an issue?

You Cons have been ranting and raving about this stuff for years. But when asked, you've NEVER given a credible link to any PROOF that people are actually voting fraudulently. The FBI has looked into it, and non-partisan studies have been done on it. And there's virtually no evidence of anybody intentionally voting fraudulently.

Please post your proof if you have it.

The thing about hurling accusations, is that its not up to us or the AP to disprove your accussations. You have to be the one to provide some evidence or proof of your accussations.

All I've seen is that some jerks registered as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, or as members of the Dallas Cowboys. No one is going to show up at the polls to vote as Donald Duck. I think, at this point, what the evidence shows is that a few people were being assholes and filling out fake registrations as a stupid joke, or that a few ACORN workers filled out some bogus ones as a way of making a few fast bucks.

ACORN flagged those registration cards as being possibly bogus and turned them into the State, on their own accord, and as required by law.

I'm not seeing a vast criminal conspiracy here to commit actual and intentional voting fraud. I'm seeing evidence of registration fraud. Not even at a large scale at that
You are not as good at bullying as you think. Truth is, I read and comprehend better than you like, you might take a point there.

When a company has a couple employees that cause problems, well blame the employees. When it's pervasive, well then look at the company. Not so hard, even a child like yourself should be able to get that.

You are not as good at bullying as you think. Truth is, I read and comprehend better than you like, you might take a point there.

When a company has a couple employees that cause problems, well blame the employees. When it's pervasive, well then look at the company. Not so hard, even a child like yourself should be able to get that.

What was childish or bullying about his post? I think he makes good points.

I'll assume from this response, that you have no proof that any more than a tiny handful of people have ever voted fraudulently.

You cons have spent the last two months desparately bouncing back and forth between Wright, Ayers, Terrorist, ACORN, Muslim, Birth Certificates, yada yada.

Aren't you embarrassed yet?

Why don't you answer her question about providing a link where these people actually voted! You can register as Mickey Mouse but when you show up to vote you are either going to need a custome and a ID with your picture as Mickey Mouse, or really be Mickey Mouse!
She can't, Luissa, that would require introspection on her part and a willingness to admit to being wrong.

Republicans will do anything to suppress votes including firing an Justice Department attorney who wouldn't suppress votes in New Mexico.

you can't be serious with this kath. Are you just as outraged at the efforts by the GOP regarding voter suppression? The DNC nor Obama have been using ACORN. Obama used an ACORN subsidiary during the primaries and since then has implemented his own get out the vote team which has proven far superior to that of ACORN.

I attended a voter registration training meeting for the Obama campaign and they gave STRICT instruction that everyone we registered had to show ou a valid ID otherwise the registration would be thrown out.

ACORN flagged the questionable registrations THEMSELVES or does that slip your attention or not count? They had people working for them, being paid to register people and instead of doing the job they were paid for, they made shit up. ACORN alerted the proper authorities about this problem and NO fraudulent votes have been cast based on those registrations.

This is the GOP effort to make it seem plausible to challenge new registrations. it's nothing more and nothing less.
I am sure this detailed and logical explanation will go right over the kathitwits head. There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT SEE.

Rather than being inclusive, and trying to make sure all CITIZENS vote, her sort does all it can to exclude. Guess that is why a McCain Palin rally looks, from a distance, like unbaked whitebread dough!!!!

I'll assume from this response, that you have no proof that any more than a tiny handful of people have ever voted fraudulently.

You cons have spent the last two months desparately bouncing back and forth between Wright, Ayers, Terrorist, ACORN, Muslim, Birth Certificates, yada yada.

Aren't you embarrassed yet?

Hardly. How many posts have you made, how many myself? In entirety I'll trust my record of links and such to yours. Have a nice day.

I am sure this detailed and logical explanation will go right over the kathitwits head. There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT SEE.

Rather than being inclusive, and trying to make sure all CITIZENS vote, her sort does all it can to exclude. Guess that is why a McCain Palin rally looks, from a distance, like unbaked whitebread dough!!!!

Since when is it anyone's job to make sure all citizens vote ?

:redface: You've always been a bad influence on me.

If I haven't said it before, I'm glad you survived the diaspora. Now, if we could only get MT over here.

aw, shucks. once you called me a typical con, i was head over heels.
i agree about MT

i'm glad we've crossed paths again, too, Q

Actually its easy to register under a fake name, it is kind of hard to vote under a fake name. You kind of have to have a real life social security number, usually they tend to give those to real life people.

This isn't voter fraud -yet. So far it is voter registration fraud and it is a felony to knowingly register fraudulently -or in the case of ACORN, to knowingly turn in fraudulent registrations. So where is the "mudslinging" here when ACORN is under investigation by the FBI in 12-13 states for the felony of knowingly registering frauds? No other voter registration organization in the country has anything even remotely close to the fraud rate of registrations that ACORN does. NONE. The fact that it is not yet voter fraud only because we haven't had the election yet doesn't change the fact it is still a felony. ACORN's attempt to put some kind of "innocent" spin to their criminal activities is for people like you who are willing to believe anything your own side tells you to believe. What ACORN has been doing in state after state -but ONLY in the battleground states -are real crimes.

All you ACORN apologists -I'm pretty sure you would understand the gravity of these crimes and their potential for an even greater injustice - if it were some rightwing Republican organization pretending to be nonpartisan but used MILLIONS in taxpayer money to do all it could to get their guy into office -even if it meant committing felonies. But it does beg the question why it requires getting your ox gored first before being able to comprehend the difference between right and wrong. I don't care who is doing it -it is an attempt to fraudulently influence the outcome of an election!

While a few of the names like "Mickey Mouse" makes it unlikely anyone will attempt to vote using that name, most of the fraudulent registrations are not obvious frauds. Can't be detected until they don't match up with the driver's license number or Social Security number. Unless election law is enforced that prevents fraudulent voting, it DOES have the potential to result in a fraudulent outcome in the election.

In Ohio more than 200,000 fraudulent registrations have been turned in -and only a handful of them are clear fakes. The Ohio Secretary of State was sued for not turning over to election officials in each county the list of names that do not match up with either the driver's license number or Social Security number -as she is required to do by federal election law. The Supreme Court ruled that the RNC, which brought the suit -had no legal standing to file the suit. They made no ruling about whether the Appeals Court was correct that the Ohio Sec'y of State was in violation of federal election law -as 16 different judges had ruled she was. Now private citizens are filing suit against her with the state supreme court -where they do have legal standing.

So unless the Ohio Sec'y of State is forced to actually do her job, election officials in the state of Ohio have no way to weed out nearly all these fraudulent vote registrations and prevent people from voting under those names since if there appears to be a discrepancy at the polls at the time of voting - the benefit of the doubt is given to the individual. In addition, absentee voting has already begun in Ohio and even with absentee ballots, these votes are being thrown into the hopper, and it is believed that MANY people from ACORN's phony registrations have already voted by absentee ballot. Even if later proven to be fraudulent -there is no way to undo it and remove their vote. Ohio does not separate out questionable qualified absentee votes from those of known qualified voters -so this stupid system the Democrat Sec'y of State endorses, in spite of 16 different judges ruling she is in violation of federal election law with it - only means if the other guy actually had the majority vote among qualified voters, he must have even MORE votes by far in order to offset the hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ones. In close elections, ACORN wins. And it is Americans who are the real losers.

More than 200,000 fraudulent registrations turned in by ACORN in Ohio alone. And Bush won Ohio in 2000 and 2004 -by about 200,000 each time. It appears ACORN intends the Republican can't win Ohio by that margin again. As well as in EVERY SINGLE battleground state where roughly 1/3 of all their registrations are already very likely frauds.

You are either in favor of clean elections with only qualified voters casting their votes -or you prefer the system used in third world banana republics. Personally I don't want ANY criminal enterprise like ACORN stripping the entire nation of their collective right to make this decision -and trying to inflict their own personal choice on us all. And changing the political party of the person such an organization is trying to fraudulently help get elected doesn't change my opinion in the least. It is wrong, it is a crime for which they should be punished and permanently stripped of EVER being eligible to receive another dime of taxpayer money again.

ACORN is a criminal enterprise that receives MILLIONS in taxpayer dollars -and has received big bucks from Obama's campaign as well -more than $800,000 from Obama's campaign for their efforts on his behalf. Anyone waiting for Obama to disavow the fraudulent tactics of ACORN will be waiting a long time. Why would someone who came up through THE most corrupt political machine in the nation have a problem with this when its no different from typical Chicago elections where just as many dead people cast votes as do the living anyway? Nothing different here for Obama.

yeah, its nothing

thats why ACORN has admitted guilt and paid fines
yeah, sure

got a link to that? I believe I've read they've fired those workers who fraudulently filled out registrations but I think I missed where ACORN admitted guilt for these workers and/or paid fines.

Republicans will do anything to suppress votes including firing an Justice Department attorney who wouldn't suppress votes in New Mexico.

You mean you have an objection to when the Justice Department attorney in New Mexico refused to investigate election fraud as he was required and was fired for not doing so -even after discovering that employees of several Democrat state senators had paid people to fraudulently register to vote -which is a felony? You consider that to be some kind of effort to "suppress" votes? ROFLMAO! Which vote is being "suppressed" by such an investigation?

I fail to see how opposing voter and election fraud somehow benefits only Republicans as opposed to ALL legitimate voters when NONE of their voices should be diluted by fraudulent votes -unless you believe that Democrats are engaged in a lot of voter and election fraud in the first place and are actually HARMED unless voter and election fraud is ignored. So I guess you believe a democratic republic should turn a blind eye to voter and election fraud regardless of the evidence -because not investigating that is something you think benefits YOUR political side. Which says something really bad about you and those you support, doesn't it?

ACORN controversy: Voter fraud or mudslinging? - Yahoo! News

Voter fraud is rare in the United States, according to a 2007 report by the nonpartisan Brennan Center for Justice at the New York University School of Law. Based on reviews of voter fraud claims at the federal and state level, the center's report asserted most problems were caused by things like technological glitches, clerical errors or mistakes made by voters and by election officials.

"It is more likely that an individual will be struck by lightning than he will impersonate another voter at the polls," the report said.

Again, with no Swift Boat Liars, the GOP needs something to distract voters.

Forum List

Back