Acosta has pass revoked

She sure as hell is. She's entitled to use whatever physical force is required to retrieve White house property from someone who at this point is properly deemed a thief.

I know a guy who caught someone stealing tools out of the back of his pickup truck. He beat the thief to within an inch of his life. He had to go to the hospital. When the police came, they loaded him into the squad care without charging my buddy for anything.
”She's entitled to use whatever physical force is required to retrieve White house property from someone who at this point is properly deemed a thief.”

LOLOLOL

You are truly the dumbest fucking moron on this site.

14ndylk.jpg

Let’s see you cite the law that supports your idiocy.....
Here ya go, dumbass:

Wisconsin Legislature: 939.49

939.49  Defense of property and protection against retail theft.

(1)  A person is privileged to threaten or intentionally use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with the person's property. Only such degree of force or threat thereof may intentionally be used as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference. It is not reasonable to intentionally use force intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm for the sole purpose of defense of one's property.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron ....... they weren’t in Wisconsin.

1233796371590.gif
I know you were going to say that. What a fucking dolt. Every state has a similar law. However, DC may be different since it's populated with ignorant savages.
LOLOL

And I knew you couldn’t post the law.

:dance:
Spare me, idiot. Everyone can see I posted the law.

She sure as hell is. She's entitled to use whatever physical force is required to retrieve White house property from someone who at this point is properly deemed a thief.

I know a guy who caught someone stealing tools out of the back of his pickup truck. He beat the thief to within an inch of his life. He had to go to the hospital. When the police came, they loaded him into the squad care without charging my buddy for anything.
”She's entitled to use whatever physical force is required to retrieve White house property from someone who at this point is properly deemed a thief.”

LOLOLOL

14ndylk.jpg

Here ya go, dumbass:

(1)  A person is privileged to threaten or intentionally use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with the person's property. Only such degree of force or threat thereof may intentionally be used as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference. It is not reasonable to intentionally use force intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm for the sole purpose of defense of one's property.
LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
I know you were going to say that. What a fucking dolt. Every state has a similar law. However, DC may be different since it's populated with ignorant savages.
LOLOL

Hey fawn...how much longer do you think the us will survive since the Nunes Memo was released?

The way to handle Acosta would be to cut off his mic. Call on another reporter and ask that reporter if he wants to give Acosta his question time.

Acosta is now claiming that he was banned for "hard questions". Could anyone tell me where the question mark goes in the following question?

"As you know, Mr. President, the caravan was not an invasion. It’s a group of migrants moving up from Central America towards the border with the U.S.”
That looks like an invasion to me.

You’re brain-dead, gramps....
Gee, will protectionist ever be able to come back from that ? :rolleyes:
That’s not the part that makes you look senile, gramps. The part that makes you look crazy is the part you omitted from my quote. The part where you insanely claimed the USMB’s fucking moron didn’t say she was entitled to lay a finger on him...

She’s not entitled to lay a finger on him.

He didn't say she was. :laugh:
... and then I came along and bitch slapped you with the back side of my pimp hand...

She's entitled to use whatever physical force is required to retrieve White house property from someone who at this point is properly deemed a thief.

You’re brain-dead, gramps....
Gee, will protectionist ever be able to come back from that ? :rolleyes:
That’s not the part that makes you look senile, gramps. The part that makes you look crazy is the part you omitted from my quote. The part where you insanely claimed the USMB’s fucking moron didn’t say she was entitled to lay a finger on him...

She’s not entitled to lay a finger on him.

He didn't say she was. :laugh:
... and then I came along and bitch slapped you with the back side of my pimp hand...

She's entitled to use whatever physical force is required to retrieve White house property from someone who at this point is properly deemed a thief.
Speaking of senile, you're the one who claimed people aren't entitled to use force to prevent their property from being stolen. It takes a special kind of brain damage to believe that.

LOLOLOL

14ndylk.jpg

Here ya go, dumbass:

LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOL

Hey fawn...how much longer do you think the us will survive since the Nunes Memo was released?
Have no idea but whatever demise leads to the end of the U.S., it won’t involve the Nunes memo since Democrats released their own memo which demonstrated Nunes attempted to paint a picture of criminal behavior in the FBI by cherry picking various events and leaving out parts showing Nunes was full of shit.

Case in point, until Nunes finally went public with his memo, he had whipped the rightard cult into a frenzy about how people would go to jail over the contents of his memo......

No arrests.

No indictments.

Not even any charges.

Nunes is now the poster child, along side of Crazy Donald, for how a politician can grab his or her followers by the nose and get them to b’lieve anything for the sake of political expediency.

Here ya go, dumbass:

LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOL

Have no idea but whatever demise leads to the end of the U.S., it won’t involve the Nunes memo since Democrats released their own memo which demonstrated Nunes attempted to paint a picture of criminal behavior in the FBI by cherry picking various events and leaving out parts showing Nunes was full of shit.

Case in point, until Nunes finally went public with his memo, he had whipped the rightard cult into a frenzy about how people would go to jail over the contents of his memo......

No arrests.

No indictments.

Not even any charges.

Nunes is now the poster child, along side of Crazy Donald, for how a politician can grab his or her followers by the nose and get them to b’lieve anything for the sake of political expediency.

But you said the Nunes memo would be devastating for national security. This is how I know you aren’t human.

LOLOLOL

14ndylk.jpg

Here ya go, dumbass:

LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOL

LOLOLOL

No, fucking moron, everyone saw you post a law from another state which has absolutely zero jurisdiction in D.C..

You actually demonstrate there is no such law in D.C. since you would have posted one had it actually existed.

All you prove is that my assessment that you’re a fucking moron is 100% spot on accurate.

Here ya go, dumbass:

LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOL

LOLOLOL

No, fucking moron, everyone saw you post a law from another state which has absolutely zero jurisdiction in D.C..

You actually demonstrate there is no such law in D.C. since you would have posted one had it actually existed.

All you prove is that my assessment that you’re a fucking moron is 100% spot on accurate.
I knew you were going to hang your hat on that idiocy. Every state in the union has the same kind of law. You're trying to tell us that DC doesn't allow people to defend their property. You're claiming that thugs can mug people with impunity in DC. It takes a special kind of stupid to defend such an idiocy.

But you said the Nunes memo would be devastating for national security.
It was on TV

Lol. Yes. And (((Schiff))) said it so it must have been true!
This is how you can tell that the likes of Faun aren’t human beings. He wasn’t even embarrassed when the memo was released and there were no national security ramifications. He lacks the moral character to say “hey the democrats lied in order to repress information and embarrassed me”

LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOL

No arrests.

No indictments.

Not even any charges.

But you said the Nunes memo would be devastating for national security. This is how I know you aren’t human.
LOLOLOL

Like I always say, if you righties didn’t lie, you’d have nothing at all to say.

In reality, what I actually said in response to you claiming it didn’t hurt national security was that it ”could” hurt national security but that we’ll likely never know since such matters are clandestine.

LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOL

LOLOLOL

I knew you were going to hang your hat on that idiocy. Every state in the union has the same kind of law. You're trying to tell us that DC doesn't allow people to defend their property. You're claiming that thugs can mug people with impunity in DC. It takes a special kind of stupid to defend such an idiocy.

You are arguing with a brain dead non human britpat. The point isn’t right and wrong...the goal is “what can I get away with by using technicalities “
Acosta should have been gone long ago. He works for the Democrats against America. This is a good occasion but in my opinion not necessary.
Press conferences are for the press. Not the opposition.

LOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

Oh, fucking moron? You knew I would call you out for posting a Wisconsin law while we were talking about an event occurring in D.C.? How satient of you.

In reality, what I actually said in response to you claiming it didn’t hurt national security was that it ”could” hurt national security but that we’ll likely never know since such matters are clandestine.

But it couldn't and didn't. Thats how stupid you are, We have seen the memo and there was nothing that compromised national security there.
You supported (((Schiff))) in his claims that it would hurt national security. He lost...the memo was released..and national security is fine. This is the danger of having you subhuman types involved in anything. And you will still follow (((Schiff)))...even though he humiliated you. It wasnt so much your lie. You were just a dupe. Its that you dont mind attacking the good people who exposed (((schiffs))) lie.

So Faun...are we OK? No "constitutional crisis" like you and (((schiff))) promised?" No collapse of national security?

Battery/Assault is the same all over the US.
The claim the fucking moron made was that the intern had the legal right to physically wrestle that mic from him using any means necessary.
I didn't say "by any means necessary," you lying douche bag. However, she is allowed to use the amount of force required. If Trump wanted to, he could have had Whitehouse security wrestle him to the ground, cuff him, and the physically drag him off the premises. They could have even used pepper spray and batons on the bastard if he refused to comply.

Battery/Assault is the same all over the US.
The claim the fucking moron made was that the intern had the legal right to physically wrestle that mic from him using any means necessary.
I didn't say "by any means necessary," you lying douche bag. However, she is allowed to use the amount of force required. If Trump wanted to, he could have had Whitehouse security wrestle him to the ground, cuff him, and the physically drag him off the premises. They could have even used pepper spray and batons on the bastard if he refused to comply.

I wish he had done that. Would have accelerated the whole process.

Forum List

Back