ACORN--video # 5 San Diego, CA--how to get young prostitutes over border!!!!

[youtube]2CMXMC7vba4[/youtube]

[youtube]NwbEPjYqKwI[/youtube]

Utterly indefensible.

And how far does this sickening root burrow into the ground of DC politics?
Right up to the Head Nut, I suspect.

Indeed - how soon we forget the Obama campaign paid Acorn nearly a $mill during the election cycle.

Quite certain there are some White House staff who have been directed to work 24/7 to cover any and all Acorn tracks the administration might have...

Full investigation of ACORN anyone?

Media are you there? Hello? Senate? Hello? House???? Mr President???? ANYONE??

Oh yeah there is that evil fox news, they are reporting it.....they must be racist :lol:

/END SARCASM

Seriously they need a full, in depth IRS style, investigation into their financing and policies before ANY more tax money goes there.

(in my best John Wayne voice).............Well, I'd like to tell ya Pilgrim......

Might wanna re-think your stand on the FAUX Noise not being racist. Did anyone else see that dude on Hannity? He's the "whitest kid you know". Not only that, but, as Jon Stewart pointed out, he looked like he just put on a fur coat over his Andover uniform. Did you also see the ridiculous way that he looked with the Elvis glasses?

Also.............did you notice that just about everyone on the tapes that were shown were BLACK? Just another example of the superior white person showing how corrupt the evil black people are. Same thing with this new tape, only they're going after Hispanics.

Yep.........keep drinking the kool-aid, FAUX Noise isn't racist.

It is apparent to me that ACORN hires people with shady past or is easily corruptible in order for them to be able to keep them. Remember the other video how the lady stated it might not be a good idea to educate those illegal girls! ACORN need sheep, people with a past, or idiots. Exactly the same people that OBAMA has associated himself with his entire life. Exactly how the DNC progressives have been able to brainwash and turn the flock into sheep.

These same types are in lock step with defending Obama and doing all they can to put a big barrier between acorn and him. They cannot, Obama and ACORN are joined at the hip no matter what disinformation they try. Obama in his own words put ACORN high up along with SEIU.

and how many of them fired???? great whistle blowers. Osama might wind up with a knife in his back he can't reach. unless his brown shirts build a very thick firewall. standby.

ACORN announced they are doing an independent investigation. The white house is silent because they are waiting to see if this announcement by ACORN is enough to sweep this all under the rug. If the press goes silent then nothing will come of it.

ACORN announced they are doing an independent investigation. The white house is silent because they are waiting to see if this announcement by ACORN is enough to sweep this all under the rug. If the press goes silent then nothing will come of it.

independent investigation. that's like the mafia bribing the jurors :lol: and now that's it gained national media attention the dems need a fire dept !!!!

Last edited:

I dont wanna be the one to say it but I can't not be said.

Why is Obama waiting? I mean he jumped right into the Professor Gates deal and jumped right ontop of Kanye West the other day?

I dont get it...its almost like he used to be their lawyer and doesn't want anything he may, or may not, have done with acorn to come to light?

Or maybe he has learned his lesson and is trying to look before he leaps this time?

I dunno...what say you?

Full investigation of ACORN anyone?

Media are you there? Hello? Senate? Hello? House???? Mr President???? ANYONE??

Oh yeah there is that evil fox news, they are reporting it.....they must be racist :lol:

/END SARCASM

Seriously they need a full, in depth IRS style, investigation into their financing and policies before ANY more tax money goes there.

(in my best John Wayne voice).............Well, I'd like to tell ya Pilgrim......

Might wanna re-think your stand on the FAUX Noise not being racist. Did anyone else see that dude on Hannity? He's the "whitest kid you know". Not only that, but, as Jon Stewart pointed out, he looked like he just put on a fur coat over his Andover uniform. Did you also see the ridiculous way that he looked with the Elvis glasses?

Also.............did you notice that just about everyone on the tapes that were shown were BLACK? Just another example of the superior white person showing how corrupt the evil black people are. Same thing with this new tape, only they're going after Hispanics.

Yep.........keep drinking the kool-aid, FAUX Noise isn't racist.

:eek: No you DIDN'T! ... :eek:

ROFLMNAO... Delusion on parade.

'Dey BLACK and DEY BUSTED! Yet another example of how the crackuh is perpetratin' lies about the blackman!'

LOL... Funny stuff...

Leftists...

Why is Obama waiting? I mean he jumped right into the Professor Gates deal and jumped right ontop of Kanye West the other day?

I dont get it...its almost like he used to be their lawyer and doesn't want anything he may, or may not, have done with acorn to come to light?

Or maybe he has learned his lesson and is trying to look before he leaps this time?

I dunno...what say you?
Maybe ACORN has some information on Obama, Obama throws them under the bus, people in ACORN start talking, or documents come out. Perhaps Obama behind close doors are trying to figure out a way to save their own necks.

I dunno...what say you?
Maybe ACORN has some information on Obama, Obama throws them under the bus, people in ACORN start talking, or documents come out. Perhaps Obama behind close doors are trying to figure out a way to save their own necks.

Terry, Hussein and ACORN go way back... he was a lawyer for ACORN. He knows what ACORN is; he knows who runs it; who they hire and why they hire them...

ACORN is a typical Leftist 'community assistance' program. They hire idiots from the ranks of the idiots which they serve...

I dunno...what say you?

Terry, Hussein and ACORN go way back... he was a lawyer for ACORN. He knows what ACORN is; he knows who runs it; who they hire and why they hire them...

ACORN is a typical Leftist 'community assistance' program. They hire idiots from the ranks of the idiots which they serve...
Yep and number one idiot is our President. *sigh*

I wonder how much Obama has to promise ACORN in order for them not to throw him under the bus. :lol:

I wonder how much Obama has to promise ACORN in order for them not to throw him under the bus. :lol:

How much?

obamablltw6.gif

I dunno...what say you?

in this day and age all you have to do is cry RAPE and the media's at your front door

Ame®icano;1527333 said:

How much?

obamablltw6.gif

im swipin' that sig !!!!!:lol:

Forum List

Back