Henry Gibson: Comedian Dies at 73

Henry Gibson died today at 73. He personally brought me many laughs in his career.

Rest In Peace, Henry..

Actor Henry Gibson dead at 73, spokesman says - CNN.com
:(:(:(

art.henry.gibson.gi.jpg

His movie roles included turns in two of director Robert Altman's 1970s films, "Nashville" and "The Long Goodbye," and as the neo-Nazi leader pursuing John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd in "The Blues Brothers."

No details of his death were immediately available, said Peter Gross, a spokesman Talentworks LA, which represented Gibson.

I heard after a long investigation they think he was murdered. Yep, a cereal killing.

Last edited:
Henry Gibson died today at 73. He personally brought me many laughs in his career.

Rest In Peace, Henry..

Actor Henry Gibson dead at 73, spokesman says - CNN.com
:(:(:(

art.henry.gibson.gi.jpg

His movie roles included turns in two of director Robert Altman's 1970s films, "Nashville" and "The Long Goodbye," and as the neo-Nazi leader pursuing John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd in "The Blues Brothers."

No details of his death were immediately available, said Peter Gross, a spokesman Talentworks LA, which represented Gibson.

I heard after a long investigation they think he was murdered. Yep, a cereal killing.

an autopsy revealed he had Cherrios stuffed up his ass.

see? a Dr. House Gay Joke.

He was one of the mainstays of the old Rowan and Martin Laugh-In Show. What a great talent. He'll be missed.

Forum List

Back