ACORN Seeks To Turn Back Local Foreclosures

case in point, snow is cold

that is a fact
but it has nothing to do with the subject at hand

You want to try catching up to this century idiot? Or at least last.

So factual truth isn't relevant if it happened a long time ago?
some facts, while still being facts, are not relevant to a discussion

That's great, but since someone said that ACORN was the first to promote squatter's rights, the fact that someone else actually was doing it earlier becomes relevant. Do you understand that, or are you stupid?

Glad to see the ACORN break-in issue posted again. I posted about it within another thread where I said I heard the live interview audio as the break-in was occurring. Jillian said my post was a rant. I proved her wrong and she disappeared. Hmmm wonder if she will comment here? I can admit when I am wrong, can a liberal?

No ........

So factual truth isn't relevant if it happened a long time ago?

That's great, but since someone said that ACORN was the first to promote squatter's rights, the fact that someone else actually was doing it earlier becomes relevant. Do you understand that, or are you stupid?
yeah, because something that happened a century ago is that relevant to the conversation today
:rolleyes:
you are the stupid one

yeah, because something that happened a century ago is that relevant to the conversation today
you are the stupid one

British colonization of the Americas happened more than a century ago.

you are the stupid one

British colonization of the Americas happened more than a century ago.
oh, excuse me, i left out the "over"
again, how does that relate to what ACORN is doing now?

Hey--this is nothing--wait until ACORN shows up at your house--throws you out--because you have been making your mortgage payments--so that they can occupy it with someone not as fortunate as you, ha.ha.

Hey--this is nothing--wait until ACORN shows up at your house--throws you out--because you have been making your mortgage payments--so that they can occupy it with someone not as fortunate as you, ha.ha.
careful, someone will demand a link to prove your sarcasm

No idiot I said the current squatters rights movement wehich is very much different than what the settlers did because the early settlers moved in on unimproved land. ACORN's people are moving in on buildings owned by someone else.

Last edited:
Are you retarded? Buildings are considered an improvement on existing land for a reason. Especially in cold climbs. Even the Indians in New England built semi permanent homes.

B should have been and e. sorry thought one thing and typed a near homonym.

Maybe you should check your spelling next time you decide to start calling other people retarded. Then you avoid having to apologize and look like a retard yourself.

What the heck is a "near homonym" anyway?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back