ACORN funding Cancelled

I'm enjoying your crying, its quite halrious.

The only thing you have proved is that nobody remembers you and that you are an anal whiner who likes to pretend to be an internet tough guy. :lol:

LOL, Seriously, you're looking like an 8-year-old.

But by all means, keep going.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

chill_pill.jpg

LOL, point taken, I'll take that pill, and stop posting in that exchange.

I've said my piece anyway.

Yeah....It's all a vast conspiracy by right-wing extremist Rupert Murdoch, who supported HILLARY CLINTON. :rofl:

Thes idiots don't realize Murdoch is a democrat.

Federal Election Commission records show an April 2006 contribution from Rupert Murdoch to Harold Ford Jr. in the Tennessee Senate race

FEC records also show Rupert Murdoch contributions to Democratic Senators John Kerry, Charles Schumer, and Hillary Clinton, and Democratic Rep. Ed Markey.

Murdoch is not a Democrat. Nor is he a Republican. Murdoch will spend his money and turn his media guns in whichever direction he feels is expedient. By which I mean, whatever makes the most business sense. As with most moguls, it's not about politics with him. It's about money and influence.

Take a look at his track record over the last 30 years, not just the last 3, and NOT just in the U.S.

Another Victory for common sense!!!!! Slowly we are bringing it back :)

Senate votes to deny funds to ACORN - Yahoo! News

:clap2: Good Job 111th congress, its about time you did ONE thing FOR the people instead of for yourselves

Did your Senator vote to continue supporting Acorn yesterday? - Yahoo! Answers
Dick Durbin (D-IL),
Roland Burris (D-IL),
Robert Casey (D-PA),
Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY),
Patrick Leahy (D-NY),
Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI).

So does House.

"The House voted 345-75 to strike ACORN funding from a student aid bill with two voting present."

MSNBC, FOXNews

It still have to go to the POTUS for a signature.

Ame®icano;1528486 said:

:clap2: Good Job 111th congress, its about time you did ONE thing FOR the people instead of for yourselves

Dick Durbin (D-IL),
Roland Burris (D-IL),
Robert Casey (D-PA),
Patrick Leahy (D-NY),
Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

So does House.

"The House voted 345-75 to strike ACORN funding from a student aid bill with two voting present."

MSNBC, FOXNews

hmmm, i wonder what the odds are he will sign it?

Ame®icano;1528486 said:

Dick Durbin (D-IL),
Roland Burris (D-IL),
Robert Casey (D-PA),
Patrick Leahy (D-NY),
Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

So does House.

MSNBC, FOXNews

If both houses voted on it, he can sign it, or veto it.

But, there is no urgency, right? He has to give them enough time to reorganize and cover up just in case that there is an investigation.

Ame®icano;1528524 said:
Ame®icano;1528486 said:
So does House.

MSNBC, FOXNews

But, there is no urgency, right? He has to give them enough time to reorganize and cover up just in case that there is an investigation.
those numbers are veto proof, so the odds are he will sign

Ame®icano;1528524 said:

those numbers are veto proof, so the odds are he will sign

They have to move the bodies. :lol:

Prove everything you just claimed, especially the highlighted part.

NEWSMEAT ▷ Rupert Murdoch's Federal Campaign Contribution Report

FTR Murdoch is NOT a democrat, but a Libertarian. I stand corrected.

Wait a second, you just provided me with a website that disproved your entire point about Murdoch being a Democrat:

(Donations: Dem: $90,300 / Rep: 248,344 / Media PACs: 70,394)

for which you called me an "idiot", and now you want me to go through all of those donations and point out exactly how each one benefits his media empire?

Sheesh.

Let's start with the most obvious ones:

Hillary Clinton: An absolute windfall for the Murdoch media empire. There has been so much material built up by Right-wing media on the Clintons, especially Hillary, that Murdoch's media outlets would have had high-profile fodder for years, perhaps decades to come.

What evidence do you have that supports this claim?

Ted Stevens Chaired the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, which covers Communications and Interstate Commerce.

And exactly how does this benefit Murdoch? And what evidence do you have to support it?

Anthony Weiner sits on the House equivalent of that committee, the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.

Again, exactly how does this benefit Murdoch? And what evidence do you have to support it?

I could really go on, and on, and on... But I don't have that much time.

Yes I do want you to go through all of those donations and point out exactly how each one benefits his media empire. That was your claim, and now prove it. Show how much Murdoch gained monetarily through each contribution. I mean seriously we all make some contributions that we think will benefit us or the community around us, but your implying that he only contributes to those that will bring benefits to himself. Do you not think it's possible that he could make a selfless donation?

I corrected myself about Murdoch being a democrat, from what I've read about the man he identifies himself as a libertarian.

Ame®icano;1528486 said:

Dick Durbin (D-IL),
Roland Burris (D-IL),
Robert Casey (D-PA),
Patrick Leahy (D-NY),
Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

So does House.

MSNBC, FOXNews

Imagine if he vetos it :rofl:

I know he wont as it was a veto proof majority vote but still, it would be funny :)

Ame®icano;1528486 said:

Dick Durbin (D-IL),
Roland Burris (D-IL),
Robert Casey (D-PA),
Patrick Leahy (D-NY),
Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

So does House.

MSNBC, FOXNews

Imagine if he vetos it :rofl:

I know he wont as it was a veto proof majority vote but still, it would be funny :)

Is it surprising that all of the 75 nays came from Democrats?

Last edited:
It's a start...

Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, the top Republican on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, joined forces Wednesday with U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., the senior Republican on the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, to press federal agencies to examine ACORN’s use of federal funds for the past decade and a half.

Mainville

Forum List

Back