ACORN Baltimore -- flat-out corruption on display.

Just breaking.... The two Washington DC employees of ACORN who also tried to finance a brothel? Fired. The Census bureau? Said ACORN will NOT help in any way now with the census.

I've no idea why folks continue to try to talk about vote fraud, voter registration fraud, and the like in this thread. This thread is about ACORN Housing Assistance and their apparent systemic illegal activities.

Want a Bigger HEADLINE?

To wit:

Census Bureau Severs Ties With ACORN

The Census Director has sent a letter to the National Headquarters of ACORN notifying the group that it will no longer have a role in conducting the 2010 census. ACORN had previously been tapped to help with low level data gathering.

Just breaking.... The two Washington DC employees of ACORN who also tried to finance a brothel? Fired. The Census bureau? Said ACORN will NOT help in any way now with the census.

I've no idea why folks continue to try to talk about vote fraud, voter registration fraud, and the like in this thread. This thread is about ACORN Housing Assistance and their apparent systemic illegal activities.

Want a Bigger HEADLINE?

To wit:

The Census Director has sent a letter to the National Headquarters of ACORN notifying the group that it will no longer have a role in conducting the 2010 census. ACORN had previously been tapped to help with low level data gathering.
Yes, I posted that but didn't have the link handy. Thanks!

Now What Law Making are we most interested in? Health Scare? How about we look into the damage of unfunded mandates?

OK, I'd like to say just one thing here...

KEN BLACKWELL is making comments on people being involved in election fraud?

REALLY?

Well, I guess it takes one to know one, but damn that's hypocrisy. LOL.

Like Election Fraud couldn't be fixed if both sides were honest. Our Election Process is an embarrassment.

Yes, but the Irony of Ken Blackwell, who is best known for his involvement in attempting to defraud millions of Ohio voters, accusing ACORN of anything is just priceless.

Well, I gotta admit, this is different and definitely makes me rethink whether this group should be getting Federal bucks, despite the good work they do, too.

Looks like they really should be investigated and it does appear that if nothing else those at the top need to get the boot for not monitoring those working underneath them.

Want a Bigger HEADLINE?

To wit:

Yes, I posted that but didn't have the link handy. Thanks!

You're entirely welcome. Got that in my Mailbox. Thought you'd like to see it.

Well, I gotta admit, this is different and definitely makes me rethink whether this group should be getting Federal bucks, despite the good work they do, too.

Looks like they really should be investigated and it does appear that if nothing else those at the top need to get the boot for not monitoring those working underneath them.

That is if one considers such "good works" Lying, cheating at taxpayer expense, to steal MORE at taxpayers expense.

But at least a candle has been lit in your room. Good.

Last edited:

Now we're talking.

ACORN has indeed done a bunch of good things in the 39 years it's been around. But only relatively recently has it gotten BIG. And you well know with alot of money comes massive corruption if it's not kept on a tight leash.

Especially when we are talking taxpayer funds now.

ALL I want is a throrough investigation and audit of this outfit, and all of its dozens of umbrella companies and affiliates. It's a massive, multi-headed hydra of a monster that needs to be put in check.

It's not political partisanship. It's saying, "Hey ya'll, let's really look at who we goin ta bed wit on the census and the wellness deal on the health care thang, ya know? They doin some bad stuff an shit."

That is if one considers such "good works" Lying, cheating at taxpayer expense, to steal MORE at taxpayers expense.

ACORN has done alot of good things and continues to do so. There's no arguing that.

ACORN needs an overhaul at the least. Think nonpartisan. This is not about Parties, But it is both about Damage Control and Justice. That is Equal Justice which knows No Partiality, Not anything Less.

This was a skirmish, not the War. Vigilance is required.

ACORN has done alot of good things and continues to do so. There's no arguing that.

And that's what I'm still standing by. I don't wanna see the organization totally disbanded over this stuff if it's just a matter of the people in charge not doing a good job of watching their staff.

And that's what I'm still standing by. I don't wanna see the organization totally disbanded over this stuff if it's just a matter of the people in charge not doing a good job of watching their staff.
It's a matter of them now accounting for every single DIME. Just like any other 501.

We just saw TWO ACORN housing offices trying REALLY hard to use taxpayer monies to finance brothels which would be using underage illegals as hookers. TWO. Baltimore and DC. The workers there, all did and said the same things, almost like they were trained on this procedure.

Some people die of Cancer Red. If ACORN's cancer is profound enough, it will die.

BUT LET'S FIND OUT.

I don't justify ACORN, I will say that ANY Part of It That Stands Justified, should remain, No More, No Less. Many will be watching.

Are you serious, would you like to name some. They were also responsible for strong arming banks into giving mortgage loans to people who had no means of paying it back. Sometimes even following mortgage loan officers home and threatening them. What have they done that's good??? Nothing that I have seen.

Are you serious, would you like to name some. They were also responsible for strong arming banks into giving mortgage loans to people who had no means of paying it back. Sometimes even following mortgage loan officers home and threatening them. What have they done that's good??? Nothing that I have seen.
I am very serious. It's been around for 39 years and has helped millions of folks. Only relatively recently however, did it get BIG and corrupt.

Then tell me, what good things have they done? I don't care that they have been around for 39 years, tell me what good things they have done.

Anybody care to Distinguish Between Equal Justice and Social Justice? Can Anyone Define the conflict between them?

Shoot and I thought it was only a measley 2 billion dollars out of the no stimulus stimulus bill that they got, hell it's alot more than that. YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK.:clap2::clap2:

Newsmax.com - Obama’s Bill Hands ACORN $5.2 Billion Bailout

I wonder what the dollar figure would be if we added up all the Welfare fraud?

Okay... I read up on this some more and, yeah, ACORN has issues and should be investigated in Baltimore and D.C. and in Florida and... yeah. I'm not defending anything here.

Still does anyone find it jarring how stupid the Baltimore employees were in that video? We have a guy who's claiming openly to be a pimp, dressed like a stereotypical dumbass hollywood wannabe, asking them about hiding the fact that they're smuggling El Salvadoran underaged girls that will work for them. Could anyone blame me for thinking that was a farce at first?

Last edited:
Okay... I read up on this some more and, yeah, ACORN has issues and should be investigated in Baltimore and D.C. and in Florida and... yeah. I'm not defending anything here.

Still does anyone find it jarring how stupid the Baltimore employees were in that video? We have a guy who's claiming openly to be a pimp, dressed like a stereotypical dumbass hollywood wannabe, asking them about hiding the fact that they're smuggling El Salvadoran underaged girls that will work for them. Could anyone blame me for thinking that was a farce at first?
Rat you have common sense SOMETIMES. LOL

I would have picked up not just the clothes but this guy is going to Law school and he doesn't know the basic tax laws? That would be the dead giveaway.:lol:

Forum List

Back