ACORN Baltimore -- flat-out corruption on display.

Look at this comment on YouTube from an Obamaphile committed kool-aid drinker/dealer:

strongmeasures:
LOL...This is total garbage...First of all it's entrapment since the acorn employees have show no prior indication of wanting to commit a crime...Second of all, was this video sting conducted by official law enforcement officers? Third of all, the actors are clearly trying to coax or lead their targets to give the answers they want. Fourth of all, the timing of the video's release, just after Obama's successful speech, makes me certain this is another cynical smear attempt.
:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

Please stop! My sides are still hurting from last night!

Look up "entrapment" dumbass, and you'll find that by definition only Law Enforcement can "entrap."

And really, HOW again is this a "smear attempt" on Obama? Are Obama and ACORN one and the same?

Apologists for this are almost as surreal as the video itself!:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

I'm just hearing about this! Glenn Beck has this undercover girl on his radio show right now talking about it. The link I posted is the website that has all the information. Foxnews is heading to Baltimore right now.

In Brief (while I'm still trying to read and watch it all) my first thought was Acorn will state "This is not normal for Acorn, this is just a few bad employee's"

If you smell the shit, it must be on you ACORN! Obama is in bed with ACORN too.

The talking points for the Obamaphiles haven't reached our resident ones here as yet. This is why we haven't seen any of their comments.

But they'll be here, as soon as they are spoonfed what to say!

ANY legitimate housing office would have told these people, "We cannot and will not help you with a criminal enterprise" then called the COPS after this couple left! Or hell, even while they were still there from another room!

And there are actually, really some Obamaphiles out there trying to defend this!

Hannah (actress in video) said that she didn't like what ACORN was doing to the community so she decided to expose them. She said at the end of her meeting with the ACORN ladies, they hugged her and wished her luck and said in so many words they would do what she is doing if they could. So just think, if these ACORN ladies were blessed with a nice body and fine looks they would be contributing to society by hooking.

Look at this comment on YouTube from an Obamaphile committed kool-aid drinker/dealer:

strongmeasures:
LOL...This is total garbage...First of all it's entrapment since the acorn employees have show no prior indication of wanting to commit a crime...Second of all, was this video sting conducted by official law enforcement officers? Third of all, the actors are clearly trying to coax or lead their targets to give the answers they want. Fourth of all, the timing of the video's release, just after Obama's successful speech, makes me certain this is another cynical smear attempt.
:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

Please stop! My sides are still hurting from last night!

Look up "entrapment" dumbass, and you'll find that by definition only Law Enforcement can "entrap."

And really, HOW again is this a "smear attempt" on Obama? Are Obama and ACORN one and the same?

Apologists for this are almost as surreal as the video itself!:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

Not only that, but "entrapment" is MEANT to provide some measure of protection in those situations where it is the police behavior that somehow induces an otherwise lawful person to break the law. The defense has to be that "ordinarily, I would NEVER engage in that kind of behavior, but the police tactics induced me to do something I would normally never do!"

How can folks like the two ACORN assclowns shown in that video be "induced" to break the law when they are told up front that it is prostitution and prostitution-related crimes that the two "actors" seek to cover-up, and it is the ACORN assclowns who come up with a variety of ways to evade the law? The very idea on how to do these things was THEIRS!

Last edited:
Hannah (actress in video) said that she didn't like what ACORN was doing to the community so she decided to expose them. She said at the end of her meeting with the ACORN ladies, they hugged her and wished her luck and said in so many words they would do what she is doing if they could. So just think, if these ACORN ladies were blessed with a nice body and fine looks they would be contributing to society by hooking.

Youd be surprised what type of women people will pay for... i know i was shocked when i started seeing them turn up in court... they arent lookers.

Youd be surprised what type of women people will pay for... i know i was shocked when i started seeing them turn up in court... they arent lookers.

True, but those "paying customers" probably aren't the cream of the crop. I continued to be amazed that it appears ACORN is so accustomed to fraud and corruption that they didn't blink an eye when they were approached by Hannah and her boyfriend.

True, but those "paying customers" probably aren't the cream of the crop. I continued to be amazed that it appears ACORN is so accustomed to fraud and corruption that they didn't blink an eye when they were approached by Hannah and her boyfriend.

Im interested to see how this story turns out. I have some questions. Im not going to blindly believe this isnt staged, mostly because its so outrageous i cant fathom this actually happening. But it looks like its on the up and up.

Im interested to see how this story turns out. I have some questions. Im not going to blindly believe this isnt staged, mostly because its so outrageous i cant fathom this actually happening. But it looks like its on the up and up.

True. Those two Acorn women must be dumb as rocks, or used to the corruption, or paid actors staging this as a prank.

True. Those two Acorn women must be dumb as rocks, or used to the corruption, or paid actors staging this as a prank.
How could it have been "staged" without it being obvious it was staged?

ACORN itself isn't claiming that even.

How could it have been "staged" without it being obvious it was staged?

ACORN itself isn't claiming that even.

You are right. Good point.

Lets Grt this Out. Message Boards and E-Mails.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgqORp48uik]YouTube - ACORN Prostitution Investigation - J. O'keefe Part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t99Flen2oxo]YouTube - ACORN Under Investigation Over Prostitution With Our Tax Dollars In Baltimore! Pt.1[/ame]

Yes because it is so outrageous it is hard to believe. If it turns out to be a hoax there will be many with pie in their face. I would think the couple who pulled this off was checked out by the Glenn Beck types. And I don't see the advantage of ACORN employees staging this or allowing people to come in to their office and staging it. I just cannot believe the ACORN women sat there and were trying to aid individuals with the intent to exploit children in an illegal operation of prostitution. And the fact you hear children in the background only adds to the effect. This is surreal.

Forum List

Back