ACORN Baltimore -- flat-out corruption on display.

I've no idea why you think it has failed.

I'll put the wingnuts out of their misery.

ACORN is awarded Federal Grants (which they must compete for with other non-profit groups) which must be spent in total on the end recipient. ACORN itself doesn't keep the money or use it to pay salaries. So in no way is ACORN funded by the federal government.

For instance, they might receive a grant to get lead out of homes of those to poor to do this themselves. And that is what the money is spent on.
We have proven your earlier assertion totally wrong. They HAVE received federal taxpayer monies.

And you have ZERO way of knowing what they spend the money on, other than their word. They were trying really hard to spend some of it on a brothel for underage, "imported" child hookers.

And clearly you're okay with that.
All you've proven is that the Washington Examiner has a hard on for ACORN. Critical thinking...make an effort.

The irony in that statement coming from Ravi is so rich, it's too bad Ravi can't take any credit for that unintended moment of hilarity.

By the way, genius, does NPR have a hard-on for ACORN, too?

ACORN is awarded Federal Grants (which they must compete for with other non-profit groups) which must be spent in total on the end recipient. ACORN itself doesn't keep the money or use it to pay salaries. So in no way is ACORN funded by the federal government.

For instance, they might receive a grant to get lead out of homes of those to poor to do this themselves. And that is what the money is spent on.
We have proven your earlier assertion totally wrong. They HAVE received federal taxpayer monies.

And you have ZERO way of knowing what they spend the money on, other than their word. They were trying really hard to spend some of it on a brothel for underage, "imported" child hookers.

All you've proven is that the Washington Examiner has a hard on for ACORN. Critical thinking...make an effort.
I guess you either missed or dismissed the NPR link posted earlier. I'll help you:

NPR: ACORN's Money Tree Has Many Branches

Feel free to dismiss NPR too. I'll wait.

Meanwhile, ARE you okay with ACORN workers trying to use OUR money to fund a house to be used as an underage brothel?

All you've proven is that the Washington Examiner has a hard on for ACORN.
Let's see. Going into public records and making a spreadsheet based on those records equals a hard on, not real reporting. Got'cha. Did you check the spreadsheet that was linked?
Critical thinking...make an effort.
C'mon now, you're embarrassing even yourself.

ravi.gif

obvious signs of a Heroin addict

You're an ass, MM.

You are no different than those that post that Mark Foley's trying to get in the pants of young boys means that the GOP is corrupt and should have nothing to do with America.

Get a grip.

No one on this thread that is peeing their pants over ACORN voted for Obama.

So Your One Party System is the Solution, Comrade? You guys are batting 1000? Is that Barney Franks hiding in your shower? Retard. Capitalism is Evil? The Industrial Revolution destroyed the Planet? Why not give up electricity, and indoor plumbing, and soap. Why not just find a cave or just burrow into the ground? Give the world a break. There are Creators and Producers, there are Parasites. Parasites are at a Zenith and the only forward direction for you and your kind is down.
Why don't you quit hitting the bottle so early in the morning?

You should audition to become the next Obamabot Bobblehead model.

Seriously. You would be a lock.

The irony in that statement coming from Ravi is so rich, it's too bad Ravi can't take any credit for that unintended moment of hilarity.

What both stories described are Federal Grants. I tried to explain what that means above using third grade english but apparently that was too hard for you to comprehend.

What both stories described are Federal Grants. I tried to explain what that means above using third grade english but apparently that was too hard for you to comprehend.
It's TAXPAYER DOLLARS stupid!

I'll stop pretending now that you actually care either way. You don't care where they get money or what they do with it.

I can't say whether I know what a pimp looks like or not, but I'm hard-pressed to think a real one looks like Huggy Bear. Those women are not only crooked, but stoooopid.

Those women should know what a pimp looks like.

Why?

They were nonjudgemental. Their focus was on bringing up House Sale statistics. Can they help it if their client had special needs? Being full Service, having abundant Federal Resources at their fingertips, Their aim was to accommodate, and complete the sale. Probably could have gotten the Girls enrolled in School too. Free Medical, magically come up with those Fed. I.D. Cards. Gotta love that Dependent Student Credit.

I'm pretty sure ACORN isn't funded by taxpayer money
Since you have now acknowledged they DO receive taxpayer monies, let's move on to why is it okay with you for them to use any of it funding a house to be used for a brothel with 14 year-old girls illegally brought here from El Salvador as the hookers.

I'll wait.

Those women should know what a pimp looks like.

Why?

They were nonjudgemental. Their focus was on bringing up House Sale statistics. Can they help it if their client had special needs? Being full Service, having abundant Federal Resources at their fingertips, Their aim was to accommodate, and complete the sale. Probably could have gotten the Girls enrolled in School too. Free Medical, magically come up with those Fed. I.D. Cards. Gotta love that Dependent Student Credit.
Kenya: We don't want any of our cash in the system though

Adviser: Oh you want to make more FROM the system, you'll make MORE!

Since you have now acknowledged they DO receive taxpayer monies, let's move on to why is it okay with you for them to use any of it funding a house to be used for a brothel with 14 year-old girls illegally brought here from El Salvador as the hookers.

I'll wait.
Acorn isn't funded by taxpayer money. I'm sorry you are too stupid to grasp the difference between federal grants and being funded by taxpayer money.

I give up on you, MM. Enjoy your moment in the sun wee-weeing over ACORN.

I'll wait.
Acorn isn't funded by taxpayer money. I'm sorry you are too stupid to grasp the difference between federal grants and being funded by taxpayer money.

Where the hell do the funds for the grant money come from?

That Acorn video is shocking - and I don't shock easily.

The entire organization's books should be opened up to investigation.

Not likely with this Justice Department though...

Monies dispensed via Federal GRANTS come from underneath a very special rock holding a large pot, guarded by Leprauchans, near the end of the rainbow and do not involve the collection of taxpayer dollars.

Of course.

threads merged-del

Don't know how we could have forgotten this.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Federal Grants do NOT come from Federally-collected citizens'-tax-dollars. Check.

I'll wait.

Federal Grants Are Tax Payer Money .

Monies dispensed via Federal GRANTS come from underneath a very special rock holding a large pot, guarded by Leprauchans, near the end of the rainbow and do not involve the collection of taxpayer dollars.

Of course.

threads merged-del

Don't know how we could have forgotten this.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Federal Grants do NOT come from Federally-collected citizens'-tax-dollars. Check.

Over Complicated. You lost him on rock. I think He's out in his yard digging.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

their at it again. this time in DC Second Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington Office

One day after two ACORN officials in Baltimore were fired for offering to help a man and woman posing as a pimp and prostitute to engage in child prostitution and a series of tax crimes, another secretly shot videotape has surfaced that shows the same couple getting similar advice from ACORN officers in Washington.

Second Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington Office - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

I'll wait.

Hey stupid: Federal Grants ARE taxpayer money!

They USE these public funds to fiance housing for the poor! But in this case, they tried REALLY hard to use some of it to finance a BROTHEL!

Your deflection and dissembling only makes you look more idiotic than you really are, which I once thought was impossible.

You tried to move the goalposts again, which is the refuge of the weak-minded IDIOT!

Forum List

Back