ACORN Baltimore -- flat-out corruption on display.

Barry has had a lot of his dirty deeds scrubbed from the public eye!!! Hitler!!!!
This kind of off-topic trolling brings out the trolls, such as Sunni there, and helps them in their goal of wrecking threads, preventing legitimate discussion.

How is asking a legitimate question, about what someone has posted, be considered trolling ???

Are you suggesting they actively promote voter registration fraud?
Do we know?

I wouldn't have a problem with them being investigated if it would shut some people up
Why do you want to shut some people up? That would be a satisfactory goal of an investigation?
Btw, did they really "help write" the stimulus bill?
Yes, the SEIU is chaired by one of ACORN's founders, the brother of the other ACORN founder who still chairs ACORN. Obama told them, in a meeting on Jan 7th, that he would be bringing them all into the WH to "help make policy."

The BILLIONS in stimulus money going to ACORN isn't a coinky-dink.

Hey republicans!!

You just got humiliated on education??

You just got humiliated on health care

What you going to do about it?

Umm....Ummm.....ACORN.....birth certificate
Again, no comment on the actual topic? Just more trolling?

ACORN is a topic???? :disbelief:
It is. It's news that ACORN fired those two workers over the video you didn't bother to watch. The AP and even some of the alphabet TV is picking it up now.

Have you no comment on the actual video, and the news? Or, are you simply trolling again?

Barry has had a lot of his dirty deeds scrubbed from the public eye!!! Hitler!!!!
This kind of off-topic trolling brings out the trolls, such as Sunni there, and helps them in their goal of wrecking threads, preventing legitimate discussion.

How is asking a legitimate question, about what someone has posted, be considered trolling ???
You cherry-picked that off-topic troll post, for further trolling.

How about some discussion of the topic as well?

Thank you, Intense for your post. Years ago the Census only asked how many in the household and average yearly income that was it.

Has the actual Census form that we are to fill out been publicized yet?

It took a 20 and 25 year old to uncover what the PRESS should have years ago. This I'm sure is just a scratch on the surface too!

And yet, you cared enough to put up your earlier weak, apologist, half-baked defense of this.

Actually I cared enough about veracity in journalism to argue this, not ACORN.
First of all, the kids aren't journalists, neither is Brietbart.

Secondly, it's far more important to me where BILLIONS of our tax dollars are going.

Will you at least agree that Congress needs to shut that spigot to ACORN off, until they have fully investigated this organization?

No, though I would be willing to admit they should be investigated.

Again, innocence until proven guilty.

If I remember correctly, it took several dozen murders, billions of missing dollars and a change of administration before the "spigot" was cut off to Halliburton.

Of course Glenn Beck didn't talk too much about that. I wonder why?

However, once again, with all that needs to be addressed at the moment, mainly thanks to the disasters of the last administration, I care about ACORN about this much <Vast is holding two fingers about an inch apart from each other at the moment>.

It took a 20 and 25 year old to uncover what the PRESS should have years ago. This I'm sure is just a scratch on the surface too!
The press and MSM has to be dragged, kicking and screaming, to the trough of truth. It started with Lewinsky, continued with that NYT reporter just making up stories, kept going with John Edwards, and on and on.

ALL of the above stories were broke by Drudge, bloggers, and of all things, the National Inquirer!

This is no different. They were all completely MUM on this today, until the firings.

I could not help to look at these two woman in the video and think:

Ironic that the Freedom of Black people from Slavery only led them hundreds of years later to be back on that Plantation and doing the dirty deeds for their slave owner.

Obama has sold out the poor, the black, to the slave owner. Yep the Party that kept them stupid and dependent are sitting back screwing one of their daughters and laughing all the way to the bank and the slaves are saying "Yes Master"

ACORN is a strawman, like that Greek Millionaire, what was his name? You know the one who supposedly "Ran the Democratic Party" but hardly any democrats knew who he was?

Oh yeah, Soros, something Soros...

As with the tax cheats....
Rahm Emanuel.....TAXES
Charlie Rangle.....TAXES
Tom Daschle........TAXES
Tim Geithner........TAXES
Nancy Killefer.......TAXES
Hilda Solis............TAXES
Al Franken...........TAXES
Ron Kiric..............TAXES
Kathleen Sebeliis.TAXES

Bill Richardson.....COMMON CROOK...no investigation

Black Panther intimidating voters...no charges...

you can be sure that no legal action will be brought against ACORN or the criminals that work there....

Actually I cared enough about veracity in journalism to argue this, not ACORN.
First of all, the kids aren't journalists, neither is Brietbart.

Secondly, it's far more important to me where BILLIONS of our tax dollars are going.

Will you at least agree that Congress needs to shut that spigot to ACORN off, until they have fully investigated this organization?

No, though I would be willing to admit they should be investigated.

If I remember correctly, it took several dozen murders, billions of missing dollars and a change of administration before the "spigot" was cut off to Halliburton.

Of course Glenn Beck didn't talk too much about that. I wonder why?
Halliburton? C'mon now, you're actually comparing a government contractor with a "community organization" that gets its funds from us, as grants?

And Beck DID talk alot about it, when he had the #2 show on CNN.

And while we're at it, earlier you railed against tabeliods and bloggers and Drudge, somehow conveniently forgetting that these sources broke things like the Lewinsky story, the John Edwards affair, on and on and somehow you're sweating their integrity? But not the integrity of the NYT and the MSM?
To prove, there must be an investigation, correct? However, you don't mind simply lying about halliburton, you have what, called them guilty?

ACORN is a strawman, like that Greek Millionaire, what was his name? You know the one who supposedly "Ran the Democratic Party" but hardly any democrats knew who he was?

Gotta correct you there: he's a Hungarian Jew.

Since you say you don't care, why are you then making such effort to dissemble, deflect, everything else?

Odd, that.....

finally this crooked organization is going to be put in its place and yet another pall will be cast upon this corrupt administration and its close ties to ACORN!!!

ACORN was pwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwned!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back