ACLU supports breaking the law and homosexual sex

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
These people trying to rip apart what little moral fabric that remains in America:

ACLU: Gay sex in public restrooms a constitutional right

The ACLU has submitted a friend-of-the-court brief on behalf of Sen. Larry Craig, who has been engaged in protracted legal machinations to keep the issue of his guilt in an airport sex sting tied up in courts. All this is in an apparent effort to save face, stave off a Congressional investigation, and generate some thin justification for staying in office to the end of his term.

However, thanks to the law of unintended consequences, the main thing the senator has managed to do is create an opportunity for the ACLU to think up new and creative kinds of constitutional mischief.

The ACLU's brief is predicated on the premise that the senator was in fact soliciting for gay sex last summer in a Minneapolis airport restroom, which won't make the senator very happy since he has spent the last five months trying to withdraw his guilty plea for doing that very thing.

Problematically, the ACLU argues that the senator was in fact entitled to engage in gay sex with a willing partner in a public restroom stall, since people who use such restrooms have, according to a 38-year-old Minnesota Supreme Court ruling, "a reasonable expectation of privacy."

Never mind that, according to a legal analyst on Fox News, the 1970 ruling had to do only with prohibiting police from installing surveillance cameras that could peek into bathroom stalls, thus spying on ordinary citizens doing nothing more than answering a call of nature. The court correctly ruled that citizens should have a "reasonable expectation of privacy" when using a bathroom for its intended purpose.

The court emphatically did not say that citizens using public restrooms as instant love nests were entitled to the same protection.

The ACLU says that the intimacy the senator expected to engage in "would not have called attention to itself in a closed stall in the public restroom," an assertion which is ludicrous on its face. Sexual activity in public restrooms has been banned precisely because it cannot be effectively concealed and because it is in fact disturbing to other members of the public and to their children.

The city of Boise, for instance, had to enact a special ordinance because homosexual encounters in public park bathrooms were becoming such a nuisance to families using the park system.

It's difficult to know what part of the word "public" in the phrase "public restroom" the ACLU does not understand.

Since, in the ACLU's twisted view, private homosexual sex, even in a bathroom stall, is a lawful act (perhaps alluding to the fantastically misguided Lawrence decision of 2003), then soliciting for it (which the ACLU calls a form of protected speech) cannot itself be unlawful.

No court, however, should even allow the ACLU to cite the First Amendment's freedom of speech plank, for the simple reason that the Founders were seeking to protect political speech, not solicitation for gay sex.

Thomas Jefferson, who wrote a Virginia law that specified castration as the punishment for homosexual behavior, would roll over in his own Memorial to see the Constitution bastardized in this way.

But thanks to egregious judicial activism, we are now just one renegade judge away from having gay sex in a public restroom magically transformed into a constitutional right. And if that happens, the families of America will have the ACLU and a senator from Idaho to thank.

© Bryan Fischer

Still obsessing about gay sex I see........

By the way, are you SURE you're getting out for having diabetes, and not for being gay? You seem unnaturally consumed with this particular subject Chucked Ass.

lol, it's not even close to the truth. The ACLU is concerned with the solicitation, not the sex act. In other words, they feel that making a pass at someone is a protected right in a private place.

ACLU Statement In Support Of Senator Larry Craig’s Efforts To Withdraw His Guilty Plea (1/16/2008)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: [email protected]; (212) 549-2666NEW YORK – The American Civil Liberties Union supports Senator Larry Craig’s attempt to have his guilty plea withdrawn because the Minnesota law under which he was arrested is unconstitutionally broad. The statute punishes “offensive, obscene or abusive language” which tends to arouse “alarm, anger or resentment” in others. Clearly, this law has the potential to ensnare and criminalize legal, constitutionally protected free speech, including solicitation for private sex.

The Minnesota Supreme Court and other courts have found that a closed bathroom stall is a private location. The police have no business spying on people in places where there is an expectation of privacy. The ACLU is in no way advocating sex in public bathrooms. If law enforcement is genuinely interested in stopping sex in public bathrooms rather than ensnaring people in sting operations, posting a sign prohibiting it and announcing police patrols would be much more effective and would meet constitutional requirements.

American Civil Liberties Union : ACLU Statement In Support Of Senator Larry Craig’s Efforts To Withdraw His Guilty Plea

Last edited by a moderator:
Still obsessing about gay sex I see........

By the way, are you SURE you're getting out for having diabetes, and not for being gay? You seem unnaturally consumed with this particular subject Chucked Ass.

Sure you weren't forced to retire because of your homosexuality? This thread is about the ACLU supporting gay sex acts in public restrooms. It is illegal and the law should be strictly enforced. Don't try to distract with your personal attacks gay squid.

lol, it's not even close to the truth. The ACLU is concerned with the solicitation, not the sex act. In other words, they feel that making a pass at someone is a protected right in a private place.

ACLU Statement In Support Of Senator Larry Craig’s Efforts To Withdraw His Guilty Plea (1/16/2008)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: [email protected]; (212) 549-2666NEW YORK – The American Civil Liberties Union supports Senator Larry Craig’s attempt to have his guilty plea withdrawn because the Minnesota law under which he was arrested is unconstitutionally broad. The statute punishes “offensive, obscene or abusive language” which tends to arouse “alarm, anger or resentment” in others. Clearly, this law has the potential to ensnare and criminalize legal, constitutionally protected free speech, including solicitation for private sex.

The Minnesota Supreme Court and other courts have found that a closed bathroom stall is a private location. The police have no business spying on people in places where there is an expectation of privacy. The ACLU is in no way advocating sex in public bathrooms. If law enforcement is genuinely interested in stopping sex in public bathrooms rather than ensnaring people in sting operations, posting a sign prohibiting it and announcing police patrols would be much more effective and would meet constitutional requirements.

American Civil Liberties Union : ACLU Statement In Support Of Senator Larry Craig’s Efforts To Withdraw His Guilty Plea

The issue of privacy in bathroom stall is in regards to using to the bathroom for its intended purpose, not for solicitation for gay sex.

Sure you weren't forced to retire because of your homosexuality? This thread is about the ACLU supporting gay sex acts in public restrooms. It is illegal and the law should be strictly enforced. Don't try to distract with your personal attacks gay squid.

You can't retire as a homosexual stupid. However, I'm thinking that your REMF ass is doing this because you don't have any other options, so therefore you're just manipulating and using the system, without putting any real value into it.

Kinda like you do with these message boards.

You can't retire as a homosexual stupid. However, I'm thinking that your REMF ass is doing this because you don't have any other options, so therefore you're just manipulating and using the system, without putting any real value into it.

Kinda like you do with these message boards.

Quit trolling with your ad-hominems you lunatic, you were probably forced to retire because of the homosexuality, that is forced to retire in lieu of being administratively separated.

Getting back on topic, sex in public bathrooms is a crime and the ACLU supports sex acts, specifically gay sex acts. You probably support it too, don't you? lol

Quit trolling with your ad-hominems you lunatic, you were probably forced to retire because of the homosexuality, that is forced to retire in lieu of being administratively separated.

Getting back on topic, sex in public bathrooms is a crime and the ACLU supports sex acts, specifically gay sex acts. You probably support it too, don't you? lol

Again, you show exactly how much you DON'T know about the military. You CANNOT retire if you've been processed as a homosexual you idiot dirtbag. In order to retire, you've got to make 20 full years, and they have to be honorable. Are you sure you've served in the military, or, like everything else you post, it's just yet another lie. And....they don't "force you to retire" in lieu of administrative separation. That's only for officers douchebag.

You really DON'T know much about the military do you Chucking Ass? I'm guessing that you bought a pair of cammies and decided that you were gonna play flyboy, because you thought it would get you dates or some shit.

Again, you show exactly how much you DON'T know about the military. You CANNOT retire if you've been processed as a homosexual you idiot dirtbag. In order to retire, you've got to make 20 full years, and they have to be honorable. Are you sure you've served in the military, or, like everything else you post, it's just yet another lie. And....they don't "force you to retire" in lieu of administrative separation. That's only for officers douchebag.

You really DON'T know much about the military do you Chucking Ass? I'm guessing that you bought a pair of cammies and decided that you were gonna play flyboy, because you thought it would get you dates or some shit.

Idiot, many senior officers and NCOs with enough time to retire often retire when they're about to be busted or just before they're busted, you're a moron if you suggest otherwise.

God damn your stupid. The ACLU is saying that, under the constitution, it cannot be illegal. Trying to change the law isn't the same thing as breaking the law.

Bass, it is beneath you to lie. The ACLU clearly states in what I posted above that it does not support sex in public restrooms. They are only defending Craig for the narrow opinion that he had a right to privacy away from the prying eyes of the police and his asking someone if they wanted sex should not be against the law.

God damn your stupid. The ACLU is saying that, under the constitution, it cannot be illegal. Trying to change the law isn't the same thing as breaking the law.

Having gay sex in public bathrooms is no different than prostitutes having se in public places and solicitation for prostitution is also illegal so tell the Bass whats the difference? The difference is that the ACLU is defending gay sex acts in public restrooms. Would you want your kid to go into a bathroom only to run out and say two men are having sex in the bathroom?

Bass, it is beneath you to lie. The ACLU clearly states in what I posted above that it does not support sex in public restrooms. They are only defending Craig for the narrow opinion that he had a right to privacy away from the prying eyes of the police and his asking someone if they wanted sex should not be against the law.

The ACLU does support gay sex in restrooms:

Sen. Craig gets support from ACLU - CNN.com

The privacy argument is a cop out, Craig acted in a manner suggesting he was looking for gay sex and he knows it as well as the ACLU.

Idiot, many senior officers and NCOs with enough time to retire often retire when they're about to be busted or just before they're busted, you're a moron if you suggest otherwise.

I retired at exactly 20. Maybe in YOUR service they can get away with it, but not in mine. I saw several people who were kicked out just before they were retirement eligible, and they never got their pension.

Sucking Moron, I'd advise you to stay out of things you know nothing about, Chucking Ass BARELY even knows how his own fucking service works, what makes you think that as an unqualified civvie that you'd be any smarter.

No, Chucked Ass.....the longer you speak about military things, the more of a liar you expose yourself to be. Oh yeah.......I also worked with the legal end of things on occasion with Security Forces, so I kinda know what I'm talking about.

You on the other hand, dont.

I retired at exactly 20. Maybe in YOUR service they can get away with it, but not in mine. I saw several people who were kicked out just before they were retirement eligible, and they never got their pension.

Sucking Moron, I'd advise you to stay out of things you know nothing about, Chucking Ass BARELY even knows how his own fucking service works, what makes you think that as an unqualified civvie that you'd be any smarter.

No, Chucked Ass.....the longer you speak about military things, the more of a liar you expose yourself to be. Oh yeah.......I also worked with the legal end of things on occasion with Security Forces, so I kinda know what I'm talking about.

You on the other hand, dont.

There are many instances of people retiring before getting busted, don't act as if this doesn't happen, it does. Yes, the military can kick people out before they're eligible for retirement, but more often than not, people get away with alot by just retiring rather than face charges. Look here for example, though this genral was brought back to active duty and busted later on:

Sex, The Army And A Double Standard - May 5, 1998

That doesn't happen often and officers, especially senior officers and some select senior NCOs are allowed to get away with violation of the UCMJ by retiring to avoid prosecution.

There are many instances of people retiring before getting busted, don't act as if this doesn't happen, it does. Yes, the military can kick people out before they're eligible for retirement, but more often than not, people get away with alot by just retiring rather than face charges. Look here for example, though this genral was brought back to active duty and busted later on:

Sex, The Army And A Double Standard - May 5, 1998

That doesn't happen often and officers, especially senior officers and some select senior NCOs are allowed to get away with violation of the UCMJ by retiring to avoid prosecution.

Maybe in a fucked up command like your reservist outfit, but not on any active duty station that I've ever been a part of during my 20 year stay.

Now.....you're just grasping at straws. By the way moron, I told you that it happens for officers (sometimes) and NOT enlisted. You presented a case where it happened to a general.

Try again dirtbag.

Maybe in a fucked up command like your reservist outfit, but not on any active duty station that I've ever been a part of during my 20 year stay.

Now.....you're just grasping at straws. By the way moron, I told you that it happens for officers (sometimes) and NOT enlisted. You presented a case where it happened to a general.

Try again dirtbag.

Idiot, that was a high profile case and of course it cannot happen if a formal investigation is pending. If there is none, the idiots will usually get off lean and retire. And that case presented above was an active duty case.

Idiot, that was a high profile case and of course it cannot happen if a formal investigation is pending. If there is none, the idiots will usually get off lean and retire. And that case presented above was an active duty case.

Not for enlisted people dude. And.....one thing that you should understand is that procedures for processing people out vary from service to service.

For a fucktard like yourself that didn't even know that the AF equivalent of Top Gun was to be stationed with a Navy squadron, well.......this shows yet again that you are a pussy poser with a Rambo complex.

Take it to the clubs where you hang out at and lie to someone else.

Forum List

Back