Ace of Spades Blogger on How to Survive the Obamapocalypse

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Posted 20/12/2012 by sfcmac at The Foxhole blog

Excerpts from “Where Do We Go From Here?” (Warden at Ace of Spades)

Do you feel like you’re living in a nightmare right now?

Most of us thought that all we had to do was get to the beginning of the New Year and we’d finally see the end of the most treacherous and destructive presidency of our lifetimes.

And yet here we are in this unthinkable place, wondering how in the hell we got here—how our friends and neighbors could betray us this way … how such a fiercely proud, prosperous and inherently decent nation could become so mean, petty and small.

Read more @ Ace of Spades Blogger on How to Survive the Obamapocalypse « The Foxhole I know it reads a bit frightened of the future but the recommendations seem sound to me.

Posted 20/12/2012 by sfcmac at The Foxhole blog

Excerpts from “Where Do We Go From Here?” (Warden at Ace of Spades)

Do you feel like you’re living in a nightmare right now?

Most of us thought that all we had to do was get to the beginning of the New Year and we’d finally see the end of the most treacherous and destructive presidency of our lifetimes.

And yet here we are in this unthinkable place, wondering how in the hell we got here—how our friends and neighbors could betray us this way … how such a fiercely proud, prosperous and inherently decent nation could become so mean, petty and small.

Read more @ Ace of Spades Blogger on How to Survive the Obamapocalypse « The Foxhole I know it reads a bit frightened of the future but the recommendations seem sound to me.

I adore patriots.

Forum List

Back