Accused Oakland, CA Shooter: Glenn Beck 'Blew My Mind'

I knew Beck's toxic leakage of mouth was eventually going to translate into actual violence, or almost-violence, had this guy gotten to San Fran. I hate Glen Beck, with a passion.
Blame obama or haven't you notice he has not tried one time to unite this country. He has shut the door in the face of people who still believe this country is a country of laws, and believe the Constitution is still a good thing.

Really? Wanna explain Boehner and the "party of no"? How about McStupid and the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil pushing for the GOP to be the party of "hell no".

Obama has tried REPEATEDLY to reach across the aisle, that's why many of you think he's weak.

The only people I've seen that have repeatedly shut the door are the GOP.

We had threats the summer before this during the screamathons at other town meetings. I had a conference with several of the local Tea Wacks prior to ours, and told them if there were even crossed eyes, it would be a police matter at the meetings. We had very, very peaceful meetings. Some very sharp and pointed questions but done calmly and civilly. Why is that such a hard thing for wacks on the far left and the far right?

Obama has tried REPEATEDLY to reach across the aisle, that's why many of you think he's weak.

Boehner: GOP leaders haven't met Obama for health talks since April - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Earlier this year, GOP leaders sent a letter to the president in May stating that they would like to work with the administration to find "common ground" on healthcare reform.

But the administration responded with a tersely worded letter indicating that they had healthcare reform under control.

Whoops... How did this get in here? :eusa_whistle:

We had threats the summer before this during the screamathons at other town meetings. I had a conference with several of the local Tea Wacks prior to ours, and told them if there were even crossed eyes, it would be a police matter at the meetings. We had very, very peaceful meetings. Some very sharp and pointed questions but done calmly and civilly. Why is that such a hard thing for wacks on the far left and the far right?

I would have said fuck you cock sucker who the fuck do you think you are.

Some congressmen don't deserve any respect.

Pete Stark Mocks Minuteman over Immigration Stance at Town Hall Meeting - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

When a self-identified Minuteman stood up at a town hall meeting last week in Fremont, Calif. to ask Stark a question, Stark joked, "Who are you going to kill today?"

The Minuteman asked Stark why the government isn't doing more to "seal" the borders so the country can become "solvent" again.

"We can't get enough Minutemen armed," Stark said mockingly. "We'd like to get all the Minutemen armed so they can stop shooting people here."

That's because the GOP doesn't want to reform healthcare, they want to abolish it.

We want to abolish federal government involvement in healthcare, yes. That is what is causing the major problem with the system, not to mention is completely unconstitutional.

The extent of the Federal Governments power in Health care is to allow us to seek it or insurance across state lines. That's it. If you can find any other delegation of authority in the Constitution justifying it, please let me know.

You think that's a joke? It's not.

^^^^^^^Case and point with Big Red here.

Although Beck didn't "Do" this himself, and really can't be "Blamed" for it, he and the rest of the RW propaganda machine do have a profound effect on people who are really, really, really stupid.

Case in point is exactly right the man with the sign is not joking.
Read my signature.

bigreb, you will not survive a confrontation with law enforcement if you go stupid.

The polls have nothing to do with it. what has something to do with it is how Congress acted this year.

The polls have everything to do with it. They were duly elected by the people. The radical right fringe can yell "tyranny" all they want, but it doesn't change the fact that the election was the constitutional process for change. That doesn't dismiss the threats of armed insurrection being made by that fringe.

The polls do not have one thing to do with how people feel. What broke to back was how governmentdoubled down and did what ever it wanted to. next time people go to D.C. they will not be carring signs., WE ARE FED UP.

A lot of people are at D.C., but most people have no intention of voting Tea Party, reb.

Then you would have been arrested for public disturbance and led out in hand cuffs while we laughed at you.

Some congressmen don't deserve any respect.

Pete Stark Mocks Minuteman over Immigration Stance at Town Hall Meeting - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

When a self-identified Minuteman stood up at a town hall meeting last week in Fremont, Calif. to ask Stark a question, Stark joked, "Who are you going to kill today?"

The Minuteman asked Stark why the government isn't doing more to "seal" the borders so the country can become "solvent" again.

"We can't get enough Minutemen armed," Stark said mockingly. "We'd like to get all the Minutemen armed so they can stop shooting people here."

Then vote them out of office instead of acting like the lefties of the 1960s.

Avatar4321, you are absolutely wrong, and, no, the GOP won't repeal the Bill. Watch with less hope for the next four years. Not going to happen.

I knew Beck's toxic leakage of mouth was eventually going to translate into actual violence, or almost-violence, had this guy gotten to San Fran. I hate Glen Beck, with a passion.
Blame obama or haven't you notice he has not tried one time to unite this country. He has shut the door in the face of people who still believe this country is a country of laws, and believe the Constitution is still a good thing.

Really? Wanna explain Boehner and the "party of no"? How about McStupid and the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil pushing for the GOP to be the party of "hell no".

obama has tried to reach across what ailse? care to give an example? Do you tell people who are driving a car, go on have another 12 pack you will be fine or do you tell them no you can't drive if you drink? When it's wrong it's good to have people say NO and that is a good thing.

^^^^^^^Case and point with Big Red here.

Although Beck didn't "Do" this himself, and really can't be "Blamed" for it, he and the rest of the RW propaganda machine do have a profound effect on people who are really, really, really stupid.

Case in point is exactly right the man with the sign is not joking.
Read my signature.

bigreb, you will not survive a confrontation with law enforcement if you go stupid.

Is that why you are a pussy son? Because you can't protect yourself you think others are just like you?

The polls have everything to do with it. They were duly elected by the people. The radical right fringe can yell "tyranny" all they want, but it doesn't change the fact that the election was the constitutional process for change. That doesn't dismiss the threats of armed insurrection being made by that fringe.

The polls do not have one thing to do with how people feel. What broke to back was how governmentdoubled down and did what ever it wanted to. next time people go to D.C. they will not be carring signs., WE ARE FED UP.

A lot of people are at D.C., but most people have no intention of voting Tea Party, reb.

:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Then you would have been arrested for public disturbance and led out in hand cuffs while we laughed at you.

Not before I knocked a few teeth loose from your mouth. Public disturbance for voicing my opinion how communistic of you starkey.

Last edited:
wow the dropout thinks he's a tough guy, good thing when you drop out of a tree growing college acting smart wasn't a choice.

Id like any of you Dumb ass Libs to provide any link of Glenn Beck advocating violence! Any? And when you do. ill provide you quite a few of Organizations such as the New Black Panthers of the Democratic party ,calling for the killing of White Babies! Hell, Obama is nothing more than Jessie Jackson or Al sharpton ,except he got lucky at the right time. But even his racial hatred is shining thru more and ore everyday. So ill e waiting on that link of Beck ?

Don't hold your breath "waiting" for any Proof Beck has been advocating VIOLENCE.

You just have to shake your head and laugh at the lefts pure HATE for radio and t.v show hosts.

Rush used to get the honors of their hate, but Beck has become their NEW TARGET.

It's all so laughable really

Id like any of you Dumb ass Libs to provide any link of Glenn Beck advocating violence! Any? And when you do. ill provide you quite a few of Organizations such as the New Black Panthers of the Democratic party ,calling for the killing of White Babies! Hell, Obama is nothing more than Jessie Jackson or Al sharpton ,except he got lucky at the right time. But even his racial hatred is shining thru more and ore everyday. So ill e waiting on that link of Beck ?

I guess you were too lazy or too stupid to click on the youtube screens in this thread to hear Beck trying to scare the living shit out of people with stories of America starting a euthanasia program.

Forum List

Back