Accurate German Representation of Trump ... lol

Roudy's real name is Joohammed Neo-Con, who does not reflect the best interest of Israel in particular and or Judaism in general.

He has many Jewish supporters, Johammad.

Democrat Jews are doing what the rest of the Democrat party are doing.

American Jews vote 70% Democrat and have since the 1930's.

But that's not the point I was making. The Point I was making is that the Neo-Con Jews over at the National Review are HORRIFIED at Trump. They are horrified that he called the Iraq War a terrible idea and blew up Jeb Bush, who they invested all their hopes in dreams into. And while Trump pleases the Bubba Rednecks by saying he is going to abuse Americans of the Muslim faith, he's pretty clearly denounced the kind of Neo-Con foreign adventures the Bush Crime Family liked to engage in at the Zionist Entity's Demands.

If you want to look who is behind Lyin' Ted's sudden "popularity", it's the Jews.
And you know this, how, Joehammad? Conservative Jews opinions are just as mixed as the rest of their conservative counterparts when it comes to the Iraq war. You keep blaberring these antisemtic canards as if there is any truth to them. Like all IslamoNazi Neanderthals, you are obsessed with the Joooos.

You know damn well you are on the right track when the filthy left wing malcontents start their childish effigy bullshit. It's what I like most about Trump, I miss the Bush glory years!

I care about our country first and foremost. we don't elect our President on what the world thinks. If they don't like him, that's their problem. I doubt many in world care for Obama by now, the man has been such a jerk-off

Then again he claims he'd be good for the US. If the rest of the world hate him, how's he going to be good?
Same reason they stop liking the fat kid they roll over for lunch money and learn to respect him when he refuses to go along with it.

You are a race traitor to your own kind, RouHammed.

Israel is better off without you. It's chances for survival are better off without you.

Your friend Joehammad is obsessed with Jews, and you're upset that I called him out on it. Sounds like you need psychological help, Jake Farty.

You are a race traitor to your own kind, RouHammed.

Israel is better off without you. It's chances for survival are better off without you.

The topic wasn't Israel or Jews, idiot Jake Farty. Go blow your friend Joehammad.

If you are here, Rouhammed Roudy, then yes it is about Israel and the Jews.

Jake Farty defends enemy within Muslims like Joehammad who vomit antisemtic garbage about Israel and the Jews. I wonder why?

Ha ha ha! Good one! Does your health care offer coverage for mental illness?

And you know this, how, Joehammad? Conservative Jews opinions are just as mixed as the rest of their conservative counterparts when it comes to the Iraq war. You keep blaberring these antisemtic canards as if there is any truth to them. Like all IslamoNazi Neanderthals, you are obsessed with the Joooos.

Well, I can watch the TV show. The head Jew Mouthpiece, William Krystol, is on TV every Sunday morning shreiking about Trump and how he won't do what Israel wants.

Did the "Jew head" invite Jake Farty as guest speaker?

LOL typical Jew obsessed Moooslem psycho.

Thanks for confirming my description of you, by the way.

hey op- libtard- being respected IS MUCH more important in a global economy than being liked. Same with the military side. Enemies and allies will respect the USA again if Trumps the POTUS. He loves America and will protect America.

Forum List

Back