According to this website, Trump brings 298,000 new jobs in February

Also, Obama gets no credit on the economy, because Congress ripped up his credit card. Remember when Obama said the sky would fall if Congress let sequestration happen?

Ripped up his credit card?

$800B stimulus?

$10T in additional debt?

Obabble went on a spending binge unlike any in history.

Sure, but it would have been worse had Congress not stopped Obama from spending even more.

Oh, it can always be worse! But Obabble ended up being far worse than I expected when he took office.

Also, Obama gets no credit on the economy, because Congress ripped up his credit card. Remember when Obama said the sky would fall if Congress let sequestration happen?

$800B stimulus?

$10T in additional debt?

Sure, but it would have been worse had Congress not stopped Obama from spending even more.

Oh, it can always be worse! But Obabble ended up being far worse than I expected when he took office.
Hey! Change your user name, I get you confused with that thing with the similar name. ;)

Trump's first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February

Way to go Trump.

Trump's first full month brings massive employment boom | Daily Mail Online
The so-called president did that? Show us the direction connection of what he did to hire those people.
it would be a waste of time to show you anything.
So, you have nothing to prove your claim. Well.....that's surprising.
I didn't say that, did I?
So, where is your evidence of a direct correlation between any actions done by the so-called president and this "massive employment boom"?

Trump's first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February

Way to go Trump.

The so-called president did that? Show us the direction connection of what he did to hire those people.
Your jealous that we have a real leader in office again. Not the traitor in chief you supported.
It also strikes terror into them that Trump may be able to deliver on his promise.

Way to go Trump.

Your jealous that we have a real leader in office again. Not the traitor in chief you supported.
"your jealous".......Maybe we should be jealous of your awesome command of English grammar?

$800B stimulus?

$10T in additional debt?

Hey! Change your user name, I get you confused with that thing with the similar name. ;)

Here's a little story about that: No.

I was here first. It's shocked me to realize in February that I've been here for a frelling DECADE.

Way to go Trump.

It also strikes terror into them that Trump may be able to deliver on his promise.
What is the direct correlation between the so-called president's promise and what has happened?

Way to go Trump.

So, where is your evidence of a direct correlation between any actions done by the so-called president and this "massive employment boom"?
I'm not going to provide any other than the link to the source of this post. The only thing that providing you libs with anything you ask for does, is give you the opportunity to spin lie and misdirect more. I'll not provide you with anything.

$800B stimulus?

$10T in additional debt?

I was here first. It's shocked me to realize in February that I've been here for a frelling DECADE.
Some people are easily confused and expect us to change for them, eh?

Way to go Trump.

"your jealous".......Maybe we should be jealous of your awesome command of English grammar?
Awe, bless your heart!

Way to go Trump.

95 million are unemployed under Trump
Yes, you are right, being one and a half month in office it makes a lot of sense. Maybe it is an Obama era inheritance? I am just guessing, enlighten me.

95 million unemployed under Trump
The most in history
Sure moron, the economy went to crap in one a half months, that's what you are saying or you are just trolling?

Trump said he would fix it

Why is the number of people not working increasing?

Way to go Trump.

What is the direct correlation between the so-called president's promise and what has happened?
He said jobs would come back, and they are. Isn't it great?

I'm not going to provide any other than the link to the source of this post. The only thing that providing you libs with anything you ask for does, is give you the opportunity to spin lie and misdirect more. I'll not provide you with anything.
So....as I said before....you really have no evidence to back up your claim. I'm still so surprised.

Way to go Trump.

Those vegetables and fruits aren't gonna pick themselves now, are they?

Nope and they will get picked. By the immigrants that come and do it every year then go back to mexico.

$800B stimulus?

$10T in additional debt?

Some people are easily confused and expect us to change for them, eh?

S'aright. I know who I am and you know who you are. (your anti-matter evul twin beard could use a trim, hun).

Nope and they will get picked. By the immigrants that come and do it every year then go back to mexico.
I look forward to the con-servative red staters picking up those jobs.

Forum List

Back