According to this website, Trump brings 298,000 new jobs in February

• Banned
Last edited:
When the libs see something like Trump doing something that he promised, they all go full retard and attack with all manner of stupid.

Trump's first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February

Way to go Trump.

Trump's first full month brings massive employment boom | Daily Mail Online
95 million are unemployed under Trump
Yes, you are right, being one and a half month in office it makes a lot of sense. Maybe it is an Obama era inheritance? I am just guessing, enlighten me.

95 million unemployed under Trump
The most in history

Trump's first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February

Way to go Trump.

And that's just the security team covering everybody in his family !!!
He wouldn't need all the security protection if all of you imbeciles were in ball and chains in the quarries busting up boulders with sledge hammers on a nice water and bread only diet on 12 hours a day shifts, where you belong.

Way to go Trump.

95 million are unemployed under Trump
Yes, you are right, being one and a half month in office it makes a lot of sense. Maybe it is an Obama era inheritance? I am just guessing, enlighten me.

95 million unemployed under Trump
The most in history
Sure moron, the economy went to crap in one a half months, that's what you are saying or you are just trolling?

Forum List

Back