According to NY Times article, Antonio Brown sexual assault case. Details....coming out. Oh boy.

Why do you professional sports fans put up with this?...watch semi pro or college or even high school sports....the pros have gotten out of control....too much greed and not enough commitment.....how many of you can afford to go see that asshole rapist play a game?...I don't get it...

I ask that time and time again. Football fans especially seem to be willing to put up with abuse and ask for more. Its repulsive.

Not pressing criminal charges is a red flag to me. This is Blasey Ford 2.0.

Ford waited 30 years.....
Without any sort of evidence whatsoever. No corroboration. Nothing. Not like clinton who had the testimony of Arkansas state troopers in regards to Paula Jones, the fat lip of Juanita Broderick, and we all know that piece of shit lied until he learned that the fat Jewish girl kept the dress with his chowder.

Yet, the left (especially the left wing women) still squirm in their seats in excitement at the thought of him being president again. Alyssa milano would gladly and I sure she has gotten on her knees for him, regardless of the vast numbers of women that accused him of assault dating back to college.

There is evidence emerging with this brown situation and those emails are very damning, if those are his emails.

Why do you professional sports fans put up with this?...watch semi pro or college or even high school sports....the pros have gotten out of control....too much greed and not enough commitment.....how many of you can afford to go see that asshole rapist play a game?...I don't get it...

I ask that time and time again. Football fans especially seem to be willing to put up with abuse and ask for more. Its repulsive.

Live, and let live, cooters.

We don't know yet. The police only got this information by way of sports news yesterday.

I'm sure many cops are MIAMI Football Fans.

There are not any criminal charges
Nothing is stopping her from going to the police.
Big tell if she does not.

We are on the same page. What is stopping her is false allegations and that becomes a real issue. Not so in a civil suit.

Without any sort of evidence whatsoever. No corroboration. Nothing. Not like clinton who had the testimony of Arkansas state troopers in regards to Paula Jones, the fat lip of Juanita Broderick, and we all know that piece of shit lied until he learned that the fat Jewish girl kept the dress with his chowder.

Yet, the left (especially the left wing women) still squirm in their seats in excitement at the thought of him being president again. Alyssa milano would gladly and I sure she has gotten on her knees for him, regardless of the vast numbers of women that accused him of assault dating back to college.

There is evidence emerging with this brown situation and those emails are very damning, if those are his emails.

Emails just show he is talking sh*t and he is angry about the money ask. From what I read. Not that he assaulted her against her will. Unless I read something different?

Emails just show he is talking sh*t and he is angry about the money ask. From what I read. Not that he assaulted her against her will. Unless I read something different?
It won't look good in a civil suit.

Seems like he was writing a RAP song here. Not picking on Black folks, but when some go into a Spew Fest. Yelling at a woman, I think its funny and I enjoy all, any color. But it sounds just like this.
And the return spews back from Black women can be just as nasty and worse. Yes, White folks can do same, but to me nowhere as good and nasty as black folks can.

5 Hip-Hop Songs that Promote Mistreatment of Women

The 25 Most Violent Rap Songs of All Time25. Organized Konfusion "Stray Bullet" (1994)

Last edited:

That ego-borg should be arrested for his poor writing skills.

It's called the texting style. Seems clear to me.

It's called the texting style. Seems clear to me.

You call it texting style. I call it F'd up!

The statement characterized Taylor’s lawsuit as motivated by money. It was not clear whether Taylor reported her accusations to the police.

According to the suit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while they were streaming religious programming on a tablet at his South Florida home, Brown started masturbating behind Taylor and ejaculated on her back. The lawsuit contains images of profane messages that Taylor says Brown sent to her about the incident.

Then, the lawsuit says, on May 20, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and “forcibly” raped her. She tried to resist him, screaming and repeatedly shouting “no” and “stop,” the lawsuit says, but Brown refused and penetrated her.

The statement from Brown’s lawyer acknowledged at least one instance when the two engaged in consensual sex and also said that “any sexual interaction with Mr. Brown was entirely consensual.”

The lawsuit says that Taylor told at least three people about the incidents: her mother, Brown’s chef and a member of her church, who advised her to come forward.

Antonio Brown Accused of Rape in a Lawsuit

What a disaster.
So while Brown allegedly ejaculated on her back, did she continue streaming religious programming?

Forum List

Back