According to globalist woke and now broke espn, the Dodgers should all be dead now due to covid.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Remember when disgraceful globalists like Kellerman lost their collective hypocritical marxist minds when Justin Turner celebrated with the team after testing positive for the china flu?

Haven't heard anything. Been close to a month. No one dead. Don't think it was spread.

How is that possible?

Remember when disgraceful globalists like Kellerman lost their collective hypocritical marxist minds when Justin Turner celebrated with the team after testing positive for the china flu?

Haven't heard anything. Been close to a month. No one dead. Don't think it was spread.

How is that possible?

BECAUSE IT'S ALL FAKE! "Plan-Demic!"

How is that possible?

BECAUSE IT'S ALL FAKE! "Plan-Demic!"

Beat me to it. According to this morning's front and center headlines "COVID is EVERYWHERE!" I am also bleeding followers on my Twitter account because a few minutes ago I said COVID does not scare me. All the millennials over there think the sky is falling as I type this. There goes my book sales. Oh well, I am tired of pretending . . . of making make believe with all the doom cultist leftists.

It is all about gaining more and more government control. Lefties would be fearful of being attacked by a pack of pink Pomeranian puppies if the MSM told them it was a threat and would give away all their rights in exchange for protection. It is quite sad actually.

It is all about gaining more and more government control. Lefties would be fearful of being attacked by a pack of pink Pomeranian puppies if the MSM told them it was a threat and would give away all their rights in exchange for protection. It is quite sad actually.

If Fauci and their governors mandated they wear blaze orange vagina masks on the fourth Tuesday in November, more than half of Americans would do it and attack the rest of us for defying that order. It really is that kind of a nationwide cult these days.

Hundreds of players and coaches have been infected with the Rona over the past 3 months. No one died, I dont think anyone even was hospitalized. They had a cold for a few days.

If Fauci and their governors mandated they wear blaze orange vagina masks on the fourth Tuesday in November, more than half of Americans would do it and attack the rest of us for defying that order. It really is that kind of a nationwide cult these days.

Yeah they all say they trust the science but the "science" changes with the wind and the politics these days.

Hundreds of players and coaches have been infected with the Rona over the past 3 months. No one died, I dont think anyone even was hospitalized. They had a cold for a few days.

It is infectious for certain, but not very deadly.

PS: Liberals, save us from the death count in the US. As a percentage of people who have likely had COVID, it is miniscule.

Approximately 606,000 Americans will die of cancer this year. Where are the lockdowns and anti-smoking mandates put into place to save them? And how many of them would have survived if doctors weren't playing along with the COVID hoax?

Yeah they all say they trust the science but the "science" changes with the wind and the politics these days.

In all actually - They are the anti-actual-science party
Except Political science.

Approximately 606,000 Americans will die of cancer this year. Where are the lockdowns and anti-smoking mandates put into place to save them? And how many of them would have survived if doctors weren't playing along with the COVID hoax?

You are a fascist! You dont want government mandated lockdowns! - idiot libs

Yeah, Trump did that when the WHO said that wearing masks for healthy people wasn't necessary.

• On April 6, the World Health Organization released new guidance saying that healthy people don't need to wear face masks to prevent coronavirus spread.
  • Masks should be for the sick, their caretakers, and healthcare workers, the WHO guidance said.
  • Scientists and public-health organizations can't agree on the best face-mask protocol, and the WHO guidelines go against the CDC's face-mask recommendations.

Fauci said the same thing and doesn't regret saying it.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, putting on a Washington Nationals face mask when he arrived to testify before the House Committee, on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, on June 23, 2020. Kevin Dietsch/Pool via REUTERS
  • Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, says he doesn't regret advising Americans against wearing masks early on in the COVID-19 pandemic.
  • In an interview with CBS Evening News anchor Norah O'Donnell published in InStyle, Fauci defended his credibility and decision-making in response to recent attempts from the White House to undermine him.
  • "I don't regret anything I said then because in the context of the time in which I said it, it was correct. We were told in our task force meetings that we have a serious problem with the lack of PPEs," he said.

Then, when Trump followed the lead of the scientists, those scientists then turn and contradict Trump, who was following their lead.

The left, of course not aware of this, attack Trump. I mean of course.

It's those that learn the despicable nature and have grown knowledge of this manipulation and remain in their state that I do not feel sorry for. Those that have now knowledge of the truth are no longer under the protection of not knowing.

Yes, that is a scary place to be and I know all too well that is like when I listen to TRUTH.

I suggest the left that post here change your ways after being given the truth of the lies you are told to repeat on behalf of your lying marxists.

Here in Maryland the lockdown madness is hitting the fan. We are on constant alert to grab our "go" bags and get out before there's no more getting out. It is not a very enjoyable existence, but we do not want to get caught in miles long traffic jams on 95, 40, 7 or 24. I am certain if the lockdowns go full European we'll see similar attempted mass exodus from Baltimore as from Paris. If that happens and we're still here we'll be walking out.

research the REAL numbers on COVID....nowhere near what mainstream media will tell you...the sheep are pathetic and I just can't wrap my head around the stupidity....it's maddening. You want to know what is really sad....that the abuse and kidnapping of children is far overlooked. Pedophelia is our world's biggest pandemic and NO ONE is doing anything about it :mad:

Here in Maryland the lockdown madness is hitting the fan. We are on constant alert to grab our "go" bags and get out before there's no more getting out. It is not a very enjoyable existence, but we do not want to get caught in miles long traffic jams on 95, 40, 7 or 24. I am certain if the lockdowns go full European we'll see similar attempted mass exodus from Baltimore as from Paris. If that happens and we're still here we'll be walking out.

Are you in a DC burb? I lived in Fairfax county VA for many years. NOVA is crowded As hell.

Are you in a DC burb? I lived in Fairfax county VA for many years. NOVA is crowded As hell.

We are, as the crow flies, about eleven miles from downtown Baltimore. We moved here so I could be close to my National Guard unit. When I left the Army in October, we decided to stay by base for another year. Now we just want to get the hell out.

We are, as the crow flies, about eleven miles from downtown Baltimore. We moved here so I could be close to my National Guard unit. When I left the Army in October, we decided to stay by base for another year. Now we just want to get the hell out.

I lived in Great Falls, VA from the age of 4 to 14. Moved back at 27 and only lasted 3 years....after living in Miami for 13 years, I couldnt take the winters.

Plus the cost of living is insane.

I encourage you to move down here to Florida. We love our servicepeople and its very free down here!

I lived in Great Falls, VA from the age of 4 to 14. Moved back at 27 and only lasted 3 years....after living in Miami for 13 years, I couldnt take the winters.

Plus the cost of living is insane.

I encourage you to move down here to Florida. We love our servicepeople and its very free down here!

Thank you. We had been considering Maine and Alaska. But my wife works for a local based pharmaceutical company and while she works from home most days, she must go into the office one day per week. If we can get them to allow her to work totally from home a move might happen in the near future. My small business is also tied to the Baltimore/D.C. area. I've got family who lives in Lakeland, FL and they're always asking me to come down for a week. My wife has family in Europe, but that's a shithole of COVID at the moment. We'll figure something out.

Forum List

Back