According To Bill DeBlasio, No One Died From 2009-2016. Not Even "The Children" !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :stupid: :oops-28: We all heard "Herr DeBlasio" make his prediction that children/and or babies are going to die under the Trump Presidency. :laugh2:
So in other words, no one died during the Obama/Hillary years?
No one died waiting to see a doctor?
No one died an horrific death in Benghazi?
No illegal alien killed a "Legal American"
No border agents were killed?
No one died in local terrorist attack?
:dunno: :smoke: :eusa_wall:
But now that Trump is President, many children are going to die either of starvation or lack of medical treatment. :laugh:
Really Herr DeBlasio? Where were you during the Obama years? On vacation back home on planet Uranus? :poke:

• Banned
yup my libtarded sister says the same thing

--LOL
i believe jesse waters brought this up with a dumbass libtard guest, i guess the dolt didnt see it coming, but i thought he brought up 9/11 and Bush? How Low!!!
we are not talking about Bush! we are talking up all of the unexcusable deaths under Obama !!!

I thought Trump was going to blow up planet earth the monment he took the oath of office.

:argue: :stupid: :oops-28: We all heard "Herr DeBlasio" make his prediction that children/and or babies are going to die under the Trump Presidency. :laugh2:
So in other words, no one died during the Obama/Hillary years?
No one died waiting to see a doctor?
No one died an horrific death in Benghazi?
No illegal alien killed a "Legal American"
No border agents were killed?
No one died in local terrorist attack?
:dunno: :smoke: :eusa_wall:
But now that Trump is President, many children are going to die either of starvation or lack of medical treatment. :laugh:
Really Herr DeBlasio? Where were you during the Obama years? On vacation back home on planet Uranus? :poke:

Trump is a failed president if anyone dies during his term, for whatever reason.

Meanwhile the communists fueled by Marx's teachings put an end to the lives of 100 million, are considered a heroes.

Forum List

Back