accessible community/everybody is related

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
Everybody is a spouse to somebody else. They can tell you not to talk to that other person, there's half the world gone. Most the property in the world is owned. They can tell you to leave it. Most of the property in the world could be gone.

What do Restraining Orders, or the types of attitude short of restraining order, actually accomplish in this world? Without evidence of disorderly conduct, is that correct, we could all demand the police keep all persons in this society broken up and red taped from each other.

Remove opinions and factions at public institutions too. I was told don't go to the state college, they want other demographics, that was the reason, there weren't academic improvements, the GPA and other scores were Automatic Acceptance criteria.

So we got a whole lifestyle where your ability for any effective manipulation and cohesion in society could possibly be removed with a few mechanisms, regardless or despite any desperate level of efficient forward movement of society, despite or regardless of evidence or any personal circumstance.

Just imagine that. People who decide you're a danger can or should tell the police who aren't required to give you a seat at the table on your own charge investigations. Everyone can remove you from their property and provide no settlement on these restraining handicaps. Most people in the world could probably get a judge's restraining order, I'm not saying I'm experienced knowing that. Public institutions can cite some social outcast strategy too.
We could have an unwelcoming and impenetrable society for just working white males, what do you think? What rights can we securely have to access society that aren't easily removable?

Now I never had a flirt, first date, public argument, harassing strategy, or manipulative attitude, or sexual outlook or single encounter in all 30 years so, all the language throughout should be seen as an impenetrable cloak and dagger excuse mechanism and outlet that I haven't done any to validate.

American society while never spending a waking moment working with minorities, I put all trust every day for colossal success or failure for years in minorities, or loss of future, anybody at college especially knows diversity, but we have to stick to some standard line at all minorities. Non-activists have to navigate for business, the activist parade what MLK Jr. means and what post 1965 immigration reform is supposed to mean, like free exercise doesn't exist. American Citizens call the ROK the homeland, MLK Jr., the verdict is in about Some moral character on anti-Dixie restraints, but where were his universal diversity application, because he referenced Gandhi's non-violence?

Where did any black people get Refused service? We have a TV channel a police shoves a black man off a capitol building he stormed, and a few pictures, whites shoved blacks out of a restaurant. We're attacking that businesses went with two racial business entrances. I don't see a moral lapse either way to note, for today's "enlightened" society. We're doing exactly what the South warned about over 200 years, raiding into the heartland, shaking up social order, and showing no real replacement to social order , and put anarchists up on pedestals. MLK Jr. spent 5 times talking about shaking up people to 1 time what laws he'd pass. You know Protestant Reformation Christianity has had people not holding hands praying together at one church for 400 years by then already, from proud Scotland, to Netherlands, to Switzerland. Today, you're a contrarian to the entire black population because of Barack Obama? I'd have voted Obama and family if I wasn't lazy. I'd be a contrarian to the whole black population because of MLK Jr. , is that right? No you can't, no you can't.
Unionists have won the segment so thoroughly, that I could grow up with ALL black influences, and not realize my alienation with the Black population of today, Louis Armstrong, Charlie Parker, Ornette Coleman, and all in-between. John Coltrane is a New York Yankees fan so I don't see what difference his "Alabama" is really making, as if I asked.
Probably MOST American norms, taboos, and traditions are limiting on immigrants, even our traditions on immigrants, which is some social Activist focus from everybody else around, I haven't seen any minute of that from me, where everybody's going to know me as an effective tool, an international tool.
Why did they allows us French High school lessons, when we're hyper-nationalists from defeating all the other nationalists. Don't learn any other place and everyone in America is the greatest, and immigration here has to be an expression of the American value. Barack Obama is basically the antithesis, that a mixed man of any background from an overrun native Kingdom Hawaii, of no heritage he speaks to, would succeed lawyer and social activist, which is antithesis from being willing to welcome Unremovable Korean, Japanese, or say Chinese histories, language, or heritage , those are totally unremovable, whether made trophy or handicap, so elect some other black man like Clinton, is where I would have been.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I bet if I was in Korea, with the German Civil Code, no jury trials, or Common Law, and no defense lawyer, and some hyper judge happy to make confession-extractions on the bench, then by someone's measure of fair justice, good going if I'm chopped on the neck whenever an argumentative person sees me in a weak martial art form for advantage, ordered about, and know no better about having made 10 denials and then one confession on some internet facebook program he wanted tried which I never tried, by police and personal and threat order, and I'm lost after that, making up logic between fair enough Korean logic and bringing in American Logic after that, or what? I wouldn't be curious when they all extract 5% of 2000 messages exactly where they asked me to put it 3 times for stringing confessions together, for who knows, its their own damn call, personal amusement.

New Topics

Forum List

Back