Abu Musab Al-zarqawi Killed In Iraq

no1tovote4 said:
They identified him by sight, tattoes, and fingerprints. That sounds like a full body there.... Maybe it was only the chest and one arm...

When you look at the explosion, then think about how much explosive power a thousand pounds is Im surprised they found more than a toe nail much less his torso intact.

I can see it now: Abu Musab Al-zarqawi goes up to the gates of Heaven where George Washington comes out, says, "How dare you defile what I have created," and starts wailing on his ass, then 70 other members of the Continental Congress come out and start kicking the shit out of him.

Al-zarqawi will say, "Hey, wait! Where are my virgins?"

"71 *Virginians*, you asshole!"

Or maybe it's 71 Virgils going, "You got a purty mouth!"

and Al-zarqawi responding "Jesus Christ! I put in a call to Jesus Christ!"

And St. Peter goes, "Hey Jesus, did you call a cab? Come here!"

[combination of boos and cheers from audience]

I heard it! The PCs! We crossed the politically correct line! It was okay to beat the shit out of him, but don't do the ethnic joke!

[hisses]

How Buddhist of you! Yes!

(Adapted from a Robin Williams bit) :)

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Probably good advice:

http://michaelyon-online.com/wp/satans-second-most-favored-serpent.htm

Thursday, June 8th, 2006
Death Finds Satan’s Second Most Favored Serpent

Coalition forces acting on a tip reportedly from within his own organization leveled the safe house outside of Baquba where Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was hiding yesterday, killing the terrorist.

By his own account, al-Zarqawi is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Iraqis and many Coalition forces and contractors. An acolyte of Osama Bin Laden, al-Zarqawi was, to many, the face of terrorism in Iraq. This was partly the result of Bin Laden’s annointment of him as chief deputy there, but more so because of his sophisticated manipulation of the media and internet. His slick campaign videos, widely distributed and broadcast by media outlets around the world, depicted al-Zarqawi as a hands-on, stealthy military leader; but clearly, he was not a tactical genius. His greatest victories were public relation coups that catapulted him into the role of figurehead for terrorists. Our courageous friends in Jordan, who have also suffered at the hands of al-Zarqawi, are said to have aided in his destruction.

His death will not likely fracture the terror campaign in Iraq because of the disparity of the insurgency itself, comprised of many distinct and disjointed elements, not all of whom were following al-Zarqawi.

Nevertheless, this is an important victory in the GWOT showing that persistent effort can and will produce definitive results. But al-Zarqawi was largely a media-produced terror hero, now that he is gone, let us not produce another.

This is one of the best threads I've read in a long while. Special kudos to D, for that great pic of Zarqawi. Wish I could rep you for it!

Before I left for work this morning, I heard that the coalition forces went on 17 follow-up raids, based on info they found in Zarqawi's safe house. Has anyone heard more about those?

Abbey Normal said:
This is one of the best threads I've read in a long while. Special kudos to D, for that great pic of Zarqawi. Wish I could rep you for it!

Before I left for work this morning, I heard that the coalition forces went on 17 follow-up raids, based on info they found in Zarqawi's safe house. Has anyone heard more about those?

I had heard that as well, I think we will be hearing more in the coming days. Can you imagine all the info they are pouring over right now??:D

Redhots said:
Anywho... it really means shit to me when this news is put side by side with the fact that OBL is still running around.

Slithering from cave to cave is not exactly "running around", if he was doing that there would be 500lb bombs dropping on his head also.

dmp said:
The FUCKERASSHAT from Time Magazine asked the MG "Were there any other VICTIMS (of the bombing)?"

WHAT a Fuckshitstickassfucker....

(sigh)

Calm down before you hurt yourself. The word victim is technically accurate.

See http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=victim

"One who is harmed or killed by another. … One who is harmed by or made to suffer from an act, circumstance, agency, or condition: victims of war.

mattskramer said:

"One who is harmed or killed by another. … One who is harmed by or made to suffer from an act, circumstance, agency, or condition: victims of war.

The definition you cite is incorrect. Harmed or killed suggests a non-combatant circumstance. These bastards got what they richly deserved. Victims my ass, they were military targets. Geez you lefties can't even comprehend the simpliest of terms. A woman raped, a man murdered, a person harmed in an unfortunate accident is a "victim". A terrorist combatant is a target of opportunity. Period.

Please at least once in your life firmly grab yourself by your shoulders and PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!!!!!

mattskramer said:

Give er a rest Matt, you know very well what the use of the term "Victim" was for. If you don't, I'll give ya a clue. It wasn't about reporting news or being a journalist.

The ClayTaurus said:
Oh shut the hell up already.

I've been LMAO all day at the liberal damage control. Saw some of it here already. "Well, you didn't get bin Laden."

No, we didn't. The next best thing works for me since we haven't.

Since old boy got sold out for the $25M, I wonder how many "friends" OBL has right now?:dev3:

so sure that liberals, Democrats, and the MSM will try to spin this news? There's nothing to spin: this is unalloyed excellent news, and something we needed very badly. I hope it makes the leaders of the 100s of other insurgent groups that have sprung up in Iraq think about what they're doing and how many pieces they might end up in if they keep doing it. We're at war. Even as a relative pacifist, I have no trouble with our killing one of our main enemies. Why would I? Making liberals out to be on the same side as terrorists and insurgents is ridiculous. Just because we didn't support starting the war doesn't mean we don't want to win it now that it's begun.

Certified Cambridge Liberal Mariner.

Mariner said:
so sure that liberals, Democrats, and the MSM will try to spin this news? There's nothing to spin: this is unalloyed excellent news, and something we needed very badly. I hope it makes the leaders of the 100s of other insurgent groups that have sprung up in Iraq think about what they're doing and how many pieces they might end up in if they keep doing it. We're at war. Even as a relative pacifist, I have no trouble with our killing one of our main enemies. Why would I? Making liberals out to be on the same side as terrorists and insurgents is ridiculous. Just because we didn't support starting the war doesn't mean we don't want to win it now that it's begun.

What do you mean "will try to spin the news?" Been listening to it ALL day. Most of the unwashed masses of Dems think a victory in Iraq/the war on terror is a victory for Bush. Can't allow that to happen. Take a look at Nicholas Berg's daddy trying to deflect. Look on page one of this thread to find the typical, Murtha response: "Well, it wasn't OBL."

Mariner said:

It's not that they support the terrorists so much as it pains them to support Gdub at all. IMO. Hell, it pains me sometimes, but for some people the pain is mentally debilitating. There are people who, if Dubya saved their child from a burning building, would complain that he should have been spending that time hunting OBL. Those people are stupid.

You and I are taking great pleasure in laughing at Zarqawi getting his ass beat by 71 Virginians. Yes? That's the way it should be. :beer:

The ClayTaurus said:
It's not that they support the terrorists so much as it pains them to support Gdub at all. IMO. Hell, it pains me sometimes, but for some people the pain is mentally debilitating. There are people who, if Dubya saved their child from a burning building, would complain that he should have been spending that time hunting OBL. Those people are stupid.

You and I are taking great pleasure in laughing at Zarqawi getting his ass beat by 71 Virginians. Yes? That's the way it should be. :beer:

I am actually taking great pleasure in the Christian notion that scumbags like him burn in Hell for eternity.:dev3:

GunnyL said:
I am actually taking great pleasure in the Christian notion that scumbags like him burn in Hell for eternity.:dev3:
Didn't anyone ever tell you?

Hell isn't hot.

Hell is actually frozen over.

Hell is standing in 18 inches of snow in an infinite parking lot naked, tasked with shoveling it all out.

The ClayTaurus said:
Didn't anyone ever tell you?

Hell isn't hot.

Hell is actually frozen over.

Hell is standing in 18 inches of snow in an infinite parking lot naked, tasked with shoveling it all out.

That's fine too. As long as he's facing the realization that he isn't getting 20 acres and a mule ... oh wait .... I mean 72 virgins, I'm cool with it.:thup:

Forum List

Back