Absolutely hilarious

obama hates his white side

gorshin_star_trek.jpg

He didn't create that situation.

Sure did, it was a minor story till he made his IGNORANT RACIST comments on it.

Saying someone did something stupid isn't racist. Just as a cop pissing off a black guy isn't racist.

Personally, I think the only one who showed any racism in the issue was Gates, and I think that was more reactionary than character as a whole. I think it's extremely racist to equate calling something stupid with racism merely because it came from a black man toward a white man.

As a white woman, btw, I think the way the cop handled the situation was stupid. Contempt of cop is not a valid reason for arrest, and I don't really appreciate the 1st amendment being trampled because a cop doesn't like an attitude.

Why in hell would he ever make a comment on the situation when it wasn't a federal issue? Why did he feel he needed to say anything on that subject when he was supposed to have been talking about healthcare?
I tell you why if you haven't already figured it out.....he is too inexperienced for the job of the most powerful man on Earth.

Last edited:

Saying someone did something stupid isn't racist. Just as a cop pissing off a black guy isn't racist.

Personally, I think the only one who showed any racism in the issue was Gates, and I think that was more reactionary than character as a whole. I think it's extremely racist to equate calling something stupid with racism merely because it came from a black man toward a white man.

As a white woman, btw, I think the way the cop handled the situation was stupid. Contempt of cop is not a valid reason for arrest, and I don't really appreciate the 1st amendment being trampled because a cop doesn't like an attitude.

barry should have kept his mouth shut, it was none of his fucking business

Ahh yes that white guilt, so women have it too ehh?

The ONLY reason Obama said anything was BECAUSE the cop was white. THAT my dear is racism. Same with the Governor of MA. 2 Black men calling a white cop racist simply cause he arrested a black man for being ignorantly stupid and BREAKING the law, AFTER the cops ( 3 of them) showed up to protect HIS property. By the way dear, one of the 3 cops was BLACK.

Ahh yes that white guilt, so women have it too ehh?

That's a racist comment mean solely to undermine rather than discuss. In my experience, that sort of thing tends to indicate that the person relying on that tactic can't think of any logical way to refute the point.

Wanna try again?

The ONLY reason Obama said anything was BECAUSE the cop was white.

First off, he didn't call the cop stupid. He said the arrest was stupid, and it was. It involved a complete misapplication of a disorderly conduct charge to the point of conflicting with constitutional law, both federal and specific to the state of Massachusetts. Second, because the area has had race relation issues and this adds fuel to the fire for no good reason. Third, because the guy is on PBS and someone in that group should have recognized the name. Hell, I'd heard of him and I live halfway across the country.

THAT my dear is racism.

Do you call men you don't know "dear" or just women?

Black men calling a white cop racist simply cause he arrested a black man for being ignorantly stupid and BREAKING the law

He didn't break the law. In fact, the state if Massachusetts has specifically defined yelling at a cop, including profanity, in a public place in front of passers-by as constitutionally protected free speech. The Constitution of the US also protects that free speech. The officer took an oath to behave professionally and protect that free speech, even when dealing with someone who was being a jerk. That's part of the job.

By the way dear, one of the 3 cops was BLACK.

So what? Black cops can be just as stupid as white cops. You're still stuck on race. I specifically said I didn't think the cop was racist, so your statement makes no logical sense. Unless you have some sort of racial hangup, of course.

Last edited:
No, Constitutionally protected free speech makes it improper for someone to arrest an American citizen for verbally criticizing or yelling at a cop in public. In the state of Massachusetts, that includes profanity (which doesn't apply to this case, but I thought it was odd). With the exception of "fighting words" (ie, threats of physical violence, as I understand it). Gates was likely behaving in a manner offensive to the cop, but f you're never offended, you're not living in a free country.

In the state of Massachusetts, that includes profanity

Technically, Massachusetts still has laws on the books that make profanity a prosecutable offense...

Chapter 41: Section 94. Powers and duties

Section 94. Constables may serve the writs and processes described in section ninety-two and warrants and processes in criminal cases, although their town, parish, religious society or district is a party or interested. They shall have the powers of sheriffs to require aid in the execution of their duties. They shall take due notice of and prosecute all violations of law respecting the observance of the Lord’s day, profane swearing and gaming. They shall serve all warrants and other processes directed to them by the selectmen of their town for notifying town meetings or for other purposes. They may serve by copy, attested by them, demands, notices and citations, and their returns of service thereof shall be prima facie evidence; but this provision shall not exclude the service thereof by other persons.

...although I assume they don't arrest people for those violations anymore.

P.S. I would post the source, but I can't until I have made 15 posts here.

Last edited:
Nonetheless, I agree with his statement and don't think it's racist, nor do I think he created the situation with his comment.

I agree in that I don't believe Obama is a racist.

Forum List

Back