Absolute proof global warming is real

" Man made", Man Made, Man made". Wouldn't you think a poster who uses the logo of a US fighter jet would appreciate the greatest Country in the world he may or may not have taken an oath to defend? We didn't freaking do it. America is not your enemy. Go to freaking Brazil or Saudi Arabia and whine about global warming and see how long you last.

" Man made", Man Made, Man made". Wouldn't you think a poster who uses the logo of a US fighter jet would appreciate the greatest Country in the world he may or may not have taken an oath to defend? We didn't freaking do it. America is not your enemy. Go to freaking Brazil or Saudi Arabia and whine about global warming and see how long you last.

You clueless moron. You have no idea what is happening.

You clueless moron. You have no idea what is happening.

:2up::2up: Urban Dictionary: Dickhead :2up::2up:

Last edited:
I've peer reviewed this post and find it 100% kick ass.

Too funny. One retarded fool supports the ravings of another retarded idiot. He's actual correct about the "peer review" thing - they're both ignorant, brainwashed nitwits so I guess that makes them 'peers'.

:lmao::rofl:

But Oddball......you did see my thread about the whole peer review process? Whole damn thing is totally rigged......much like the tenure process at universities all over the country. You tow the ideological line or your ass is out.......

"Oh.....you have data showing the polar bear population increasing? You're out......FUCK YOU!!!"

Forum List

Back