About time!

but he relates to middle America because he has a mentality like them...it's weird, but it does work.
You mean, he relates to a minority percentage of middle America. Which,one might argue, means he does not actually relate to middle America. I, for one, sincerely hope that is the case.

but he relates to middle America because he has a mentality like them...it's weird, but it does work.
You mean, he relates to a minority percentage of middle America. Which,one might argue, means he does not actually relate to middle America. I, for one, sincerely hope that is the case.
Welll I did write more in my post. but no he relates to a lot of middle America, whites and even gasp....blacks and Hispanics....He doesn't give a shit about race....he's all merit...you make him money, he's cool, you do what you're supposed to he's cool, if you don't, you're fired....just like a player on a sports team. you don't box out, you better have a fantastic jump shot....or play some tenacious defense...otherwise you're useless and out. Believe it or now, that's what middle America likes.

Believe it or now, that's what middle America likes.
Well, I suppose the cure for that is better public education.
Not really, merit is the way to go. Race shouldn't even be an issue. People need to move on. the past is in the past. Let it go. Some won't because they get their power and money from using the past....but learn from the past, but don't dwell on it. Merrit, it's the only way to fly.

Believe it or now, that's what middle America likes.
Well, I suppose the cure for that is better public education.
Not really, merit is the way to go. Race shouldn't even be an issue. People need to move on. the past is in the past. Let it go. Some won't because they get their power and money from using the past....but learn from the past, but don't dwell on it. Merrit, it's the only way to fly.

With very strong security. For example the Mongols motor cycle gang has strong ties with the Mexican cartels. The very task forces, FBI, DEA, ICE, AFT et al, that overlap on investigating these ties muddy the waters for themselves and each other making merit hard to determine. Getting illegals and weapons across the border both ways is made easier by all of the double agents and gaming immigration even more so.

These kinds of problems involving Canada and the US northeast are more than a century old.

Last edited:
Interesting that the "Daily Beast" Christopher Dickey doesn't mind smearing the President of the United States with unfounded garbage while claiming that he "reacted with horror" about SPLC's bigoted pamphlet. In other words a republican President is assumed by Dickey to be a bigot and real bigots are assumed to be without bias. Why didn't Dicky and the "Beast" condemn the SPLC when they first saw the pamphlet instead of waiting until the law suit was settled?

Interesting that the "Daily Beast" Christopher Dickey doesn't mind smearing the President of the United States with unfounded garbage while claiming that he "reacted with horror" about SPLC's bigoted pamphlet. In other words a republican President is assumed by Dickey to be a bigot and real bigots are assumed to be without bias. Why didn't Dicky and the "Beast" condemn the SPLC when they first saw the pamphlet instead of waiting until the law suit was settled?

Leftist is the polite form of dumbass?

Forum List

Back