About time we had another assassination movie

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Really, how many years has been? 10? The last one depicting GWB, now there is a play about the Donald. The liberal left is going way too far. I realize that the is POTUS BUT on this week running up to Father's day, what would you think if they did this to your father?

The New York Times vows to stand by theater despite Trump-“Julius Caesar” controversy

THEATER REFUSES TO BUCKLE...

TIME WARNER STILL FUNDING...

REVIEW: 'Genuinely Frightening'...
Do you have a comment on the play about Obama? Did you know about it, snowflake?

Really, how many years has been? 10? The last one depicting GWB, now there is a play about the Donald. The liberal left is going way too far. I realize that the is POTUS BUT on this week running up to Father's day, what would you think if they did this to your father?

The New York Times vows to stand by theater despite Trump-“Julius Caesar” controversy

Do you have a comment on the play about Obama? Did you know about it, snowflake?

link please?

:cheers2:
:party:
:420:
:beer:
:rock:
:smoke:
:spinner:
:banana:
:wine:
:popcorn:

:dance:

Was there a movie or play during Obama's 8 years that depicted the president being killed?

Was there a high profile person holding up Obama's severed head?

link please?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct..._film)&usg=AFQjCNFegfu1vedk4ke3MPKMsv4jUMoK0g

link please?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwitzqn34rrUAhWCcD4KHZcoBJMQFggoMAE&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President_(2006_film)&usg=AFQjCNFegfu1vedk4ke3MPKMsv4jUMoK0g

ugh

he said there was an Obammy play?

Was there a movie or play during Obama's 8 years that depicted the president being killed?

The religion of peace and the liberaleft

link please?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwitzqn34rrUAhWCcD4KHZcoBJMQFggoMAE&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President_(2006_film)&usg=AFQjCNFegfu1vedk4ke3MPKMsv4jUMoK0g

ugh

Sorry, but the way you post displayed it appeared you were responding to this snowflake.

No, I 't know of a movie about Obama. we do need a link.

The religion of peace and the liberaleft

link please?

ugh

Sorry, but the way you post displayed it appeared you were responding to this snowflake.

No, I 't know of a movie about Obama. we do need a link.

My bad.
I was, BlackFag said there was an Obammy play.

I wanted teh link.

Can't we have a movie that lynches obama?
How bout a movie with you and Obama doing a love scene?
upload_2017-6-13_12-46-42.jpeg

I can't think of an old, fat, balding assmat that could play Trump, I guess he will just have to play himself...Melania said she has a stand-in ready..

To me, any film about such a thing happening to anyone shouldn't even be allowed to get released. Any person who has been killed in whatever way left behind a family. In my opinion, money should not be made off of their misery whether its actually taken place already or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, any film about such a thing happening to anyone shouldn't even be allowed to get released. Any person who has been killed in whatever way left behind a family. In my opinion, money should not be made off of their misery whether its actually taken place already or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That would be a different world. Unfortunately you literally cannot flip through TV channels at any time of any day without seeing somebody shot. And you can't get away from it in the movies either.

Are TV and movies to blame for that? Partly, but the other responsible party is the audience that continues to buy it. If it didn't sell -- these depictions wouldn't exist.

Forum List

Back