About those "European" Jews . . . .

Just as most arab muslim Palestinians have no provable ties to Palestine any further back that 1900..........

Seriously?

As I think most people understand anyway, genetic testing has shown that today's Palestinians can trace their history in towns like Akko, Jaffa, Jericho and Jerusalem back around 2,700 years.

Really - even if you don't know a lot aout the topic, try and post with a little common sense, eh?

Yes the Jewish Palestinians can, and even further back in many cases. The arab muslims can only go back to the initial migration of European Jews at the request of the Ottomans. Now how about you produce this startling piece of scientific fantasy that can show which town/city a person originated from using their DNA. The best they can do is show a common link to an area the size of the west bank, and in the case of the arab muslims this link is missing. They have a closer link to Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi and Yemen. The Ashkenazi and Ethiopian Jews show a direct link to the Sephardic Jews that have never left Palestine for 4,500 years. That is the latest research results carried out by independent geneticists.

Seems that you only know the ISLAMONAZI version of the topic based on ISLAMONAZI lies and libels.

Phoenall -

I am still waiting to see these points addressed:

And in what years did the League of Nations OWN Palestine?

Also, can you provide a link to the invitation made by the Ottomans to the Jews?

And I have given them, ate you that illiterate that you cant read these links for yourself

1919 the LoN took control of many of the axis lands as part of the surrender at the end of WW1.

Given yesterday and the day before, and also many times in the last 12 months

<snip>After a 2,000 year break, Jewish converts who have no historical ties to Palestine, still want to claim the land.

Bullshit.

So you also expound the theory that none of today's Jews came from ancient Israel.

Bullshit.

No - you decided I said that - I did not.
However, most have no provable ties to the old Israel of 2,000 years ago.

Just as most arab muslim Palestinians have no provable ties to Palestine any further back that 1900..........

But you are totally unable to discount my assertions, just try to blow smoke, hoping no one will notice your inabilities.

The recent advances in genetics do say that you are wrong, as they show a direct link between the Ashkenazi, Ethiopian and Sephardic Jews. A closer link than that claimed by the arab muslims and the Palestinian Jews

Seriously?

As I think most people understand anyway, genetic testing has shown that today's Palestinians can trace their history in towns like Akko, Jaffa, Jericho and Jerusalem back around 2,700 years.

Really - even if you don't know a lot aout the topic, try and post with a little common sense, eh?
Impossible, during this time only Jews lived in Israel, and I'm pretty sure they was not addressed as Palestinians.

The people of Palestine are the people that have lived in the area since biblical times for the most part. The DNA proves it. Most Jews converted to Christianity by 100-200 AD. . The few that kept to Judaism converted to Christianity when Constantine made Christianity the Roman state religion. Not converting was not healthy. Certainly though, the European invaders that were of the Jewish religion were Europeans, not Middle Eastern.

Depends on which version of the results you believe. No amount of genetic testing could show a person converting to another religion, there just isn't a gene for that. Some did convert, on paper at least, to protect themselves from beatings, murder and oppression. BUT they carried on being Jews at the same time like the very famous Jewish Doctor Moses Maimonides . The Romans took most of the Jews out of Palestine as slaves in the first few centuries of the conquest, known now as the diaspora, and these became the European Jews or Ashkenazi. These are the real facts as written in Roman histories, Jewish histories and Greek histories. The muslims did not get invented until the early 600's and so were not around before then. They only have a 1400 year history on this planet and most of that was stolen from other cultures and claimed as Islamic. They don't even have a language of their own, or an architectural style that they have not taken from subjugated people. The evidence points to the Jews of the world being all inter related through culture, religion, race and genetics, and the arab muslims to be a mongrel race made up of subjugated peoples and captured slaves.

Seriously?

Impossible, during this time only Jews lived in Israel, and I'm pretty sure they was not addressed as Palestinians.

The people of Palestine are the people that have lived in the area since biblical times for the most part. The DNA proves it. Most Jews converted to Christianity by 100-200 AD. . The few that kept to Judaism converted to Christianity when Constantine made Christianity the Roman state religion. Not converting was not healthy. Certainly though, the European invaders that were of the Jewish religion were Europeans, not Middle Eastern.
:blahblah:

When you see that there is nothing you can say, you do your childish bullshit. Grow up punk.

And when it is shown that you are spouting ISLAMONAZI LIES,LIBELS AND PROPAGANDA you resort to personal abuse and insults.

[

Ummmmm.....what?

I am really hoping that you meant that ironically!!
Nope, I'm serious.

Interesting.....and can you tell us exactly what year it was that Jews lived in this otherwise uninhabited land?

Perhaps you would also like to tell us which cities or areas you mean?

God damn, this is going to be funny!!

2,500 B.C.E to 1,000 B.C.E. was when the Jews were majority of the population in Samaria and Judea. And as the many histories produced by team Palestine show the land was more populated then than it is now.

Ok, we have all seen it posted time and time again that the Jews who now inhabit Israel are 'invaders' from Europe. I asked a question in one of the threads here about it and the answer was for me to look at a picture and tell from the color of the persons' skin and hair. Hmmm . . . . sound familiar?

So I decided to start a whole thread on the subject and to ask the question:

Who are the European Jews? Did they not ever come from Israel over the centuries? Can they not trace their maternal lineage to Abraham? If the answers to these three questions are negative, then are they converts to Judaism? Or did one or two of their (great) grandparents convert and that is how now they make their claim? Are you saying that their ancestors were not part of the expulsion of the Jews from Israel by the Romans?

History of the Jews in Europe - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I would really like to know why if a Jew comes from Europe, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, why there is no ties to the land. . . . . .

Of course there are ancient ties to the land. The Romans kicked them out long before any nomad Muslim laid claim to the land. Bethlehem is the birthplace of Christianity, and Jerusalem is the birthplace of Judaism, both long pre-dated the birth of Islam. Two of those religions have since gone through a reformation. One has not. Which does the Left seem to embrace? And why?

Note how utterly and dangerously intolerant Islam is, by their words, actions, intentions and radical interpretation of their Faith, to any other religion in that large portion of the earth, such that Jews and Christians and any infidel and any other non-radical are persecuted and massacred, all the while the intolerant western Left ignores or embraces it all and positions themselves against the victims every time. You make the connection.

I don't prescribe to your wiki link. But factual history is what it is. So too is modern leftist bigotry.

Hossfly -

I'm sure you believe a lot of things about Arabs that have no basis in reality.

The weird ting for me is that Israel has a cast iron historical case for existance within its current borders - Israel simply does not need people propagating lies and nonsense in order to kustify its existance.

Once again you show your ignorance of these matters, care to produce a legal document that shows the "current borders " of Israel. Start with the many UN resolutions that spell out " mutually agreed borders "

<snip>After a 2,000 year break, Jewish converts who have no historical ties to Palestine, still want to claim the land.

Bullshit.

So you also expound the theory that none of today's Jews came from ancient Israel.

Bullshit.

No - you decided I said that - I did not.
However, most have no provable ties to the old Israel of 2,000 years ago.

But you are totally unable to discount my assertions, just try to blow smoke, hoping no one will notice your inabilities.

The recent advances in genetics do say that you are wrong, as they show a direct link between the Ashkenazi, Ethiopian and Sephardic Jews. A closer link than that claimed by the arab muslims and the Palestinian Jews

Excellent - prove it.

Ok, rather than start a new thread, I thought I would sort of bump this one back up since I still see plenty of posts that put forth the 'theory' I asked about in my OP. Forgive me if I asked it in this thread already, but here I go:

If this 'theory' is true, then what the heck did happen to the 'ancient' Jews? Are they all dead? What about the Jewish community that got expelled from Irag (i.e. ancient Babylon) in the 40's?

Forum List

Back