About those "European" Jews . . . .

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
Ok, we have all seen it posted time and time again that the Jews who now inhabit Israel are 'invaders' from Europe. I asked a question in one of the threads here about it and the answer was for me to look at a picture and tell from the color of the persons' skin and hair. Hmmm . . . . sound familiar?

So I decided to start a whole thread on the subject and to ask the question:

Who are the European Jews? Did they not ever come from Israel over the centuries? Can they not trace their maternal lineage to Abraham? If the answers to these three questions are negative, then are they converts to Judaism? Or did one or two of their (great) grandparents convert and that is how now they make their claim? Are you saying that their ancestors were not part of the expulsion of the Jews from Israel by the Romans?

History of the Jews in Europe - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I would really like to know why if a Jew comes from Europe, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, why there is no ties to the land. . . . . .

It is the most ridiculous argument I have ever heard about the Jews and history of Israel - the most bizarre yet! Seriously - the history of the Jews and Israel go back over 4,000 years, Teddy. Mohammad wasn't even born until 570 A.D. and later he started his own religion - Islam - about 622 A.D. so please tell me how Hagar, Ishmael or even his children were Muslim? It isn't possible.

Ok, we have all seen it posted time and time again that the Jews who now inhabit Israel are 'invaders' from Europe. I asked a question in one of the threads here about it and the answer was for me to look at a picture and tell from the color of the persons' skin and hair. Hmmm . . . . sound familiar?

Who are the European Jews? Did they not ever come from Israel over the centuries? Can they not trace their maternal lineage to Abraham? If the answers to these three questions are negative, then are they converts to Judaism? Or did one or two of their (great) grandparents convert and that is how now they make their claim? Are you saying that their ancestors were not part of the expulsion of the Jews from Israel by the Romans?

I would really like to know why if a Jew comes from Europe, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, why there is no ties to the land. . . . . .
Yup. The Muslims are the real Jews. LOL

The renowned and respected Jewish historian, Arthur Koestler, aptly answers your questions in his great work, "The Thirteenth Tribe," in which he produces an accurate historical expose' on the European Jews (also known as the Ashkenazi). These "Jews" are converts to Judaism. The Khazars converted to Judaism (en masse) in the 8th Century A.D. Koestler calls his people "the thirteenth tribe" because they have no relation to the biblical 12 tribes of "true Israel." The bulk of today's Jews are simply an Asiatic people (related to the Huns and Moguls) that accepted the religion of Rabbinic Judaism. It's really that simple.

The Thirteenth Tribe The Kazar Empire and Its Heritage Arthur Koestler 9780445042421 Amazon.com Books

I know you're joking but in a strange way, you make a point. Abraham was Semitic. Abraham's seed, Isaac, was the grandfather of the Israelites. Abraham the Semite also fathered Ishmael which was the grandfather of the Arabic peoples. So, in all truth, Arabs are literally Semitic as they trace their ancestry directly back to Abraham and Shem.

Another Jewish historian by the name of Benjamin Freedman also postulated that the majority of modern Jews are descendants of the Khazars in his booklet, "Facts are Facts." Freedman was raised in Judaism but converted to Catholicism and was an opponent of the Zionist movement:

Benjamin H. Freedman - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Facts are Facts: FACTS ARE FACTS including illustrations by Benjamin H. Freedman
It's very nice that you are bringing up things which are so popular on the hate sites. There are other things, however, to consider such as the latest genetic testing. Say, can anyone tell us if King David was an Ashkenazi since he had red hair and I once read that many Russians have red hair?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html?_r=0

Tracing the Roots of Jewishness Science AAAS News

Who are the KHAZARS

Interesting. If the European Jews were just "Europeans" then why Hitlers obsession from cleansing their race from the land. Who were they then, is a good question.

The renowned and respected Jewish historian, Arthur Koestler, aptly answers your questions in his great work, "The Thirteenth Tribe," in which he produces an accurate historical expose' on the European Jews (also known as the Ashkenazi). These "Jews" are converts to Judaism. The Khazars converted to Judaism (en masse) in the 8th Century A.D. Koestler calls his people "the thirteenth tribe" because they have no relation to the biblical 12 tribes of "true Israel." The bulk of today's Jews are simply an Asiatic people (related to the Huns and Moguls) that accepted the religion of Rabbinic Judaism. It's really that simple.

The Thirteenth Tribe The Kazar Empire and Its Heritage Arthur Koestler 9780445042421 Amazon.com Books

That is the biggest crock of nonsense I have heard yet and I could care less who Arthur Koestler is so spare me the renowned and respected shtick! This guy is so far off from the truth he has flown into outer space! He's wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!

I've got news for you, Drifting Sand! The Word of God is diametrically opposed to Mr. Koestler's discovery here and I'll stay with the Word of God - thank you very much! The Jews that are on the earth today are the Ezekiel 37 group that are being gathered from the 4 corners of the earth and regathered to Israel - who are they? Gods people - what are they? The Jews - the people of Israel being brought back to the land of Israel and raised up by the Spirit of the LORD. Huns and Mongrels? Your Mr. Koestler has some nerve I'll tell you! SOME NERVE!

The Jews on the earth today are the sons and daughters of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! Period! God's Word says so, I believe God's Word and that settles it!
For any who doubt it - look up Zechariah - Zephaniah - Joel - Amos- Ezekiel and see how the prophets refer to the Jews of the end days!

Better yet - God to Obadiah which prophesies the end time war that will cause the house of Jacob and the house of Benjamin to consume the house of Esau like stubble!

Your Mr. What's his name is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! LET THE WORD OF GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN BE FOUND A LIAR! ( THAT DISAGREES WITH THE WORD )

THE JEWS ARE THE SONS OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB! THESE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF ABRAHAM! THESE ARE TRUE ISRAELITES! HOW DARE ANYONE SAY THEY ARE NOT! MAY G-D JUDGE THEM FOR THIS LIE!

Another Jewish historian by the name of Benjamin Freedman also postulated that the majority of modern Jews are descendants of the Khazars in his booklet, "Facts are Facts." Freedman was raised in Judaism but converted to Catholicism and was an opponent of the Zionist movement:

Facts are Facts: FACTS ARE FACTS including illustrations by Benjamin H. Freedman
It's very nice that you are bringing up things which are so popular on the hate sites. There are other things, however, to consider such as the latest genetic testing. Say, can anyone tell us if King David was an Ashkenazi since he had red hair and I once read that many Russians have red hair?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/science/10jews.html?_r=0

Tracing the Roots of Jewishness Science AAAS News

Who are the KHAZARS

THIS LIE MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL! WHAT A LIE! WHAT A FILTHY, ROTTEN LIE! YOU CAN BET YOUR LIFE THAT CAME FROM A HATE SITE! WHAT A FILTHY, DIRTY LIE! AND TO THINK THAT SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE A CHRISTIAN WOULD EVEN LISTEN TO SUCH A LIE MUCH LESS REPEAT IT ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!!! DRIFTINGSAND OUGHT TO HAVE HER FACE BURIED IN SHAME AND REPENT IN DUST AND ASHES FOR THIS ONE! DESPICABLE! SHE HAS GOT SOME NERVE! SOME NERVE I TELL YOU! GOOD NIGHT, HOSS! I'M DONE READING FOR TONIGHT! THE NERVE OF THIS WOMAN! THE ABSOLUTE NERVE!

The 1984 Jewish Almanac says; "Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an 'Israelite' or a 'Hebrew."
MAY GOD JUDGE YOU FOR THIS LIE AGAINST THE JEWISH PEOPLE. WHAT A WICKED THING YOU HAVE DONE!

Ha ha ha. You guys need to adopt one bullshit theory, and then stick to it. You're all over the place, and in many cases today's bullshit theory contradicts other bullshit theories.

Interesting. If the European Jews were just "Europeans" then why Hitlers obsession from cleansing their race from the land. Who were they then, is a good question.

Like I said, one bullshit theory contradicts another. The Muslims and the Nazis call them Jews and want them all dead BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS, but at the same time they're not really Jews. LOL

Last edited:

Anti Semites like "drifting shit" always navigate to other Jews haters like shit does to flies. Benjamin Freedman, a totally unqualified nobody who converted to Catholicism, and then became a professional moron. Oh but he was a Jew so I guess what he says counts. Ha ha ha. Here is your "Benjamin Freedman" and his shining resume:

Benjamin Harrison[1] Freedman (1890 – May 1984)[2] was an American businessman and anti-Zionist[3][4] activist, accused of anti-semitism by ideological opponents.[5][6][7] He converted fromJudaism to Roman Catholicism.[8] Freedman was a partner in a dermatological institute and in small business.

Benjamin H Freedman was listed on the letterhead of the Institute for Arab American Affairs and around 1946, along with his wife, listed as "R M Schoendorf" (Rose M. Schoendorf Freedman), "sponsored a series of advertisements under the imprint of 'The League for Peace with Justice in Palestine'".[11] In 1946 he sued the American Jewish Committee for libel and the case was thrown out in less than a month.

Freedman opposed the nomination of Anna M. Rosenberg to be Assistant Secretary of Defense in 1950.[21] An article in theADL Bulletin entitled The Plot Against Ann Rosenberg attributed the attacks on Rosenberg's loyalty to "professional anti-Semites and lunatic nationalists," including the "Jew-baiting cabal of John Rankin, Benjamin Freedman, and Gerald Smith."[7]

Freedman, an apostate Jew, was well known to the Anti-Defamation League and the American Jewish Committee as an active supporter of the Arab cause in the Middle East. (fn 33) In the course of his erratic and often contradictory testimony before the Senate committee, Freedman revealed the roles played by anti-Semitic agitators and right-wing anticommunists — including Gerald L.K. Smith, Conde McGinley, the "Reverend" Wesley Swift, Congressman John Rankin, Senator Joseph McCarthy, and J.B. Matthews — in the campaign against the Rosenberg appointment. (fn 34)[7]

He is mentioned in a report by the House Un-American Activities Committee.

OH GEE, WHAT A GREAT GUY...ANTI AMERICAN, ANTI SEMITE, ISLAMOFACIST SUPPORTER, ETC. YOU GOTTA LOVE HIM.

YUP, FACTS ARE FACTS! :cuckoo:

Last edited:

They have NO direct LINEAGE to Abraham

The 1984 Jewish Almanac says; "Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an 'Israelite' or a 'Hebrew."
MAY GOD JUDGE YOU FOR THIS LIE AGAINST THE JEWISH PEOPLE. WHAT A WICKED THING YOU HAVE DONE!
AND WHAT THE JEWS HAVE DONE TO THE PALESTINIANS.......thought I'd add the line you forgot.....Moron

AND WHAT THE JEWS HAVE DONE TO THE PALESTINIANS......
Jews have shown palistanians that the latter have been sorry losers all along, of course.

I know you're joking but in a strange way, you make a point. Abraham was Semitic. Abraham's seed, Isaac, was the grandfather of the Israelites. Abraham the Semite also fathered Ishmael which was the grandfather of the Arabic peoples. So, in all truth, Arabs are literally Semitic as they trace their ancestry directly back to Abraham and Shem.
That is correct, however by going through the biblical reference the entire world are descendants of Abraham, according to the Talmud and many medieval commentators (the right term?) Abraham sent some of his children to the far east (India) with gifts (one of God's sacred names said to be able to alter nature), the main religious world circle around the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christ, Islam - and their branches, except for the rest of ancient races that no longer known to us.

Forum List

Back