About TheReligionofPeace.com

Intense

Aug 2, 2009

TheReligionofPeace.com is a pluralistic, non-partisan site concerned with Islam's true political and religious teachings according to its own texts. We present the threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom, and document the violence that ensues as a direct consequence of this religion's supremacist teachings.
We are not associated with any organization. We do not promote any religion, but we are not hostile to religion. We support the rights of atheists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, homosexuals, woman, Muslims and anyone else on the planet to live as they wish without violating the rights of others.

We strongly condemn any attempt to harm or harass any Muslim anywhere in the world because of their religion. Every human being is entitled to be treated as an individual and judged only by his or her own words and deeds. (see About Muslims).

We also denounce any act of vandalism against mosques or other property, including juvenile attempts to offend Muslims by desecrating the Quran. (The best way of discrediting the Quran is to tell non-Muslims what it actually says about them).

At the same time, we see no use in pretending that Islam is just another religion - which always seems to be the assumption of those who prefer not to look too closely.

In fact, Islam is dreadfully unique.

What other religion's most devoted members videotape themselves cutting people's throats while screaming praises to their god?

What other faith has tens of thousands of terrorists across the globe united by an explicit commitment to advance the cause of their religion by pursuing horrific mass murder and mutilation?

What other religion has clerics lauded as 'moderates', 'bridge-builders', and advocates of 'peace and tolerance' who, at best cannot even bring themselves to condemn suicide bombers or denounce Islamist terror organizations, or at worst actually support the terrorism, along with wife-beating, female genital mutilation and the justified killing of apostates and homosexuals?

What other religion kills innocent people over cartoons and teddy bears, and murders humanitarian workers of other faiths who are merely trying to help them?

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/AboutSite.htm

This Thread is not about Condemning Islam, but, separating the Wheat from the Chaff within it. Let's distinguish between an Individual's Right to Freedom of Religion, and the Will to Impose that Religion on Others through Force.

You are Too kind. :redface:

Where is Sunni??? What happened t Him I wonder???........:eek:

I have no problem with Muslims. I have a problem with those Muslims who murder innocent people in the name of a deity that is ashamed of their actions. I feel sorry for those Muslims who are ignorant of acceptance of other people. They are to be pitied. Ignorance is not a good thing and to choose to be ignorant instead of educating yourself is very sad.

I see. You're committed to bringing down Islam all over the world. Are you an apocalypse kind of guy? Not enough warfare in the world for you?

Last edited:
I see. You're committed to bringing down Islam all over the world. Are you an apocalyse guy?

Words are going to do what? Discussion on a political forum with many dissenters is going to bring Islam down?

Come on, chill. These are words on a forum. What will happen, will happen regardless of our views.

Much ado...

This Thread is not about Condemning Islam, but, separating the Wheat from the Chaff within it. Let's distinguish between an Individual's Right of Freedom of Religion, and the Will to Impose that Religion on Others through Force.

Bullshit. This thread is a complete condemnation of Muslims all over the world.

I see. You're committed to bringing down Islam all over the world. Are you an apocalyse guy?

Words are going to do what? Discussion on a political forum with many dissenters is going to bring Islam down?

Come on, chill. These are words on a forum. What will happen, will happen regardless of our views.

Much ado...

Calm down yourself. Some folks promote war with Islamic countries because they believe in the end times.

This Thread is not about Condemning Islam, but, separating the Wheat from the Chaff within it. Let's distinguish between an Individual's Right of Freedom of Religion, and the Will to Impose that Religion on Others through Force.

No it isn't. It's about acknowledging that there are a number of Muslims who seek to impose their religion on others - through force. And that's true.... because Muslims themselves say so.

No it isn't. It's about acknowledging that there are a number of Muslims who seek to impose their religion on others - through force. And that's true.... because Muslims themselves say so.

It's about stirring up emnity toward Muslims. Specifically, it's about baiting Sunni Man and Kalam, so far the only Muslim posters I know of here. I checked out the website in the OP. It's very clever. Says it doesn't promote violence toward Muslims, and then proceeds to do nothing but bash Islam.

Otherwise, if this thread were a non-Islam bash it would be a thread discussing specific events in the world, not claiming the entire religion is dangerous. It's a general Muslim bash, as usual. An attempt to condemn the religion of Islam and all who practice it.

Let me draw an analogy for you. We've had a few murderers of abortion doctors who cited their religion as justification for their crimes. It's as if you are asking ALL CHRISTIANS to be responsible for those who misuse their teachings to hurt others.

How are regular Christians supposed to recognize and stop the terrorists in their midst?

Last edited:

Much ado...

Calm down yourself. Some folks promote war with Islamic countries because they believe in the end times.

Some folks on the Shia and Sunni side do the same.

I'm calm. You are the one who is taking forum words and trying to attach them to some form of policy. That's not happening. Kalam and Sunni seem able to support their beliefs, your attempt to attach this to them, notwithstanding.

So yes, chill...

Much ado...

Some folks on the Shia and Sunni side do the same.

I'm calm. You are the one who is taking forum words and trying to attach them to some form of policy. That's not happening. Kalam and Sunni seem able to support their beliefs, your attempt to attach this to them, notwithstanding.

So yes, chill...

I call it like I see it. Have fun Muslim bashing.

this thread is not about condemning islam, but, separating the wheat from the chaff within it. Let's distinguish between an individual's right of freedom of religion, and the will to impose that religion on others through force.

qft

this thread is not about condemning islam, but, separating the wheat from the chaff within it. Let's distinguish between an individual's right of freedom of religion, and the will to impose that religion on others through force.

qft

Check out the link in the OP. The whole purpose of that website is to discredit the RELIGION of Islam, not the actions of misguided adherents. The premise of the OP is that the religion of Islam itself is violent. I disagree.

1.5 billion strangers is a whole lot of people in the world to hate.

Any religion that seeks to convert others by force is misguided. Perhaps, we forget other religions throughout history have done this kind of thing.

Does that make the religions themselves invalid? Is. say no. Christianity is not invalid even though it hasn't been 100% peaceful in it's conversions throughout history.

"The process of Christianization has at times been relatively peaceful and at times has been a very violent process, ranging from political conversions to adopt Christianity to military campaigns to force conversion onto native populaces often resulting in massacres and murder."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianization

Last edited:

qft

Check out the link in the OP. The whole purpose of that website is to discredit the RELIGION of Islam, not the actions of misguided adherents.

And the misguided adherents? Define them please. Show some of the non misquided Muslim countries please.

That link is fine. It opens up the discussion. I know, the one you don't want to have.

Some past posts of Sunni Man. I note that you did not respond to them and they are all over this forum.

I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

Why does this keep happening?

Seriously.

What do the Jews do that keeps making people want to kill them and drive them out of their countries??

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction[1]
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

Do you have any answers?

Ropey said:
"They" are human beings. They have been with 'us' since the beginning of man. They have their place and it is progression to give them their rightful place.

I believe that their place is beside the rest of the world.

You have stated what your "Permanent Cure" would be and I reiterate Sunni Man.

Removing the world from homosexuality removes the world from people.

Killing homosexuality is killing people.

From this I extend the view that those who want to rid the world of any peoples, are evil minded.

I have the links for what you have said if you want proof of what you have said regarding homosexuality Sunni Man.

They need to be where they should be which is where they have always been. They just need to be validated as any other worthwhile human being.

You seem to lack that inclusion ability Sunni Man.

For Personal or Ideological reasons, or both? Please explain them.

I posted this answer to you long ago. The answer is to accept them and leave them alone. The same answer for the Jews it would seem.

Both are objects of your hate.

Even if you protest you have no hate. Your world would have excised the Jews and Homosexuals (and I bet others too) and remove them from human inclusion.

That's hate at a high level. Even if you do not see it.

TheReligionofPeace.com is a pluralistic, non-partisan site concerned with Islam's true political and religious teachings according to its own texts. We present the threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom, and document the violence that ensues as a direct consequence of this religion's supremacist teachings.
We are not associated with any organization. We do not promote any religion, but we are not hostile to religion. We support the rights of atheists, Christians, Hindus, Jews, homosexuals, woman, Muslims and anyone else on the planet to live as they wish without violating the rights of others.

We strongly condemn any attempt to harm or harass any Muslim anywhere in the world because of their religion. Every human being is entitled to be treated as an individual and judged only by his or her own words and deeds. (see About Muslims).

We also denounce any act of vandalism against mosques or other property, including juvenile attempts to offend Muslims by desecrating the Quran. (The best way of discrediting the Quran is to tell non-Muslims what it actually says about them).

At the same time, we see no use in pretending that Islam is just another religion - which always seems to be the assumption of those who prefer not to look too closely.

What other religion's most devoted members videotape themselves cutting people's throats while screaming praises to their god?

What other faith has tens of thousands of terrorists across the globe united by an explicit commitment to advance the cause of their religion by pursuing horrific mass murder and mutilation?

What other religion has clerics lauded as 'moderates', 'bridge-builders', and advocates of 'peace and tolerance' who, at best cannot even bring themselves to condemn suicide bombers or denounce Islamist terror organizations, or at worst actually support the terrorism, along with wife-beating, female genital mutilation and the justified killing of apostates and homosexuals?

What other religion kills innocent people over cartoons and teddy bears, and murders humanitarian workers of other faiths who are merely trying to help them?

TheReligionofPeace - About this Site

And all sides of the information need to be seen, even if some wish to even gag the forums.

Let's get this thread back on track. It is not about attacking singular Muslims. It is about the Muslim belief itself.

Check out the link in the OP. The whole purpose of that website is to discredit the RELIGION of Islam, not the actions of misguided adherents.

And the misguided adherents? Define them please. Show some of the non misquided Muslim countries please.

That link is fine. It opens up the discussion. I know, the one you don't want to have.

That link's premise is that the entire religion of Islam is flawed and violent. I disagree.

I would call terrorists misguided adherents of faith, whether they are Catholics and Protestants in Ireland, Buddhist monks in Sri Lanka, or Muslims in the Middle East.

TheReligionofPeace - About this Site

And all sides of the information need to be seen, even if some wish to even gag the forums.

Let's get this thread back on track. It is not about attacking singular Muslims. It is about the Muslim belief itself.

Exactly. It's about bashing the entire religion of Islam, not the deeds of a minority.

It's about a bunch of prejudiced people pretending to know more about Islam than Muslims do themselves. It's about cherry picking verses out of the Q'uran to condemn a religion without being willing to listen to alternate interpretations of what those scriptures mean.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back